xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
all the animations only appear for 1 frame then disappear, does anyone know how to fix this
For me was my pc because i didn' put the game in a shorter route... try to put it in /:C>programs and see if there is the same issue

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
How many endings in game ? I wanna wake up four of them? I can do it ? If yes please show me how to do it. I want all 4 to wake up
there are two endings, if you want the true ending then interact with the dream shard infront of main house. The dream shard will appear after you beat the game (ending 1).

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

RadicalDreamer

Apr 21, 2019
Stupid question, can you beat Lilith the first time you meet her at the start of the game or just make her blush. maybe save editing if possible
I had the same question as I'm always curious about these things, so I edited game for stats to beat her while still letting her finish tutorial. If you do beat her, it takes you out of the battle, and freezes her character. Game doesn't know how to react so you can just walk through her now and the trigger for next event will never happen. You can move, but that's it.

This defeat is the only one however that doesn't count towards the 0 defeats prize at the end of the game. **

Never a stupid question since JRPGs love to give you different dialogues for doing things they think you may accomplish outside of the norm.

Edit: Added doesn't count towards 0 defeat prize.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
am I tripping? There is a 4.0 Version but nobody bothered to upload/update it?

Here is the changelog:
  • Lilith's EX battle has been added!
  • In addition, an animation viewer that allows you to freely view the animation in the work, and an endless mode that keeps squeezing you when you are defeated, and the ability to change the BGM!
  • A number of new elements have also been added, including the ability to change the BGM!
  • For more information, please see the txt file and Ci-en website!
Maybe someone can share the text file, Im just curious whats new.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
am I tripping? There is a 4.0 Version but nobody bothered to upload/update it?

Here is the changelog:
  • Lilith's EX battle has been added!
  • In addition, an animation viewer that allows you to freely view the animation in the work, and an endless mode that keeps squeezing you when you are defeated, and the ability to change the BGM!
  • A number of new elements have also been added, including the ability to change the BGM!
  • For more information, please see the txt file and Ci-en website!
Maybe someone can share the text file, Im just curious whats new.
search bar upper right hand corner, type in 4.0 4th result down.

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
is there some sort of walkthrough for this game or something? i'm stuck at torte chase scene, and don't know what to do

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes