Have been trying for a full day to get this to work

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone got the 4.0 translation to work?
I always get a shadow1 error :(
Would be nice if someone could give their DL link of their 4.0 version
Have been trying for a full day to get this to work
well i have the 3.1 because the only difference is the translation when you play as the girl from mtl and a revisited mtl if i'm not wrong. Try to download this one here and see if u get the same error and if not try again to extract again your version but could be a problem from your file.

Nom Thy Djinn

Feb 15, 2022
So, bit curious, but I kinda need help finding CGs/scenes and a few choice items. Played through multiple times, but cant seem to find a few of Liliths, and always miss a bunch of random "trash enemy" succubus ones. As for the items, I can never seem to get the "Ring of Time", "White Rabbit's pocket watch", and "Torte's watch". The last one sounds obvious but I've battled her dozens of times and it doesn't seem to drop, so is it event based or am I just REAL unlucky?

Thanks in advance <3 :)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I'm getting the same issue but I tried running it in fullscreen and the animation is still glitching. Was anyone able to fix this problem?
When i had the same issue i solved it unzipping it a second time because it probably damaged itself while you've done it. If is not the case try to re-download it and try again.
So, bit curious, but I kinda need help finding CGs/scenes and a few choice items. Played through multiple times, but cant seem to find a few of Liliths, and always miss a bunch of random "trash enemy" succubus ones. As for the items, I can never seem to get the "Ring of Time", "White Rabbit's pocket watch", and "Torte's watch". The last one sounds obvious but I've battled her dozens of times and it doesn't seem to drop, so is it event based or am I just REAL unlucky?

Thanks in advance <3 :)
Hard question since i finished the game more than a year ago. Did you check every store/shop in the game? For Torte's watch i'm pretty sure it drops in 1-2. I can do a few tries when i can and if i have more info i'll tell ya

Malvb25

Feb 17, 2022
When i had the same issue i solved it unzipping it a second time because it probably damaged itself while you've done it. If is not the case try to re-download it and try again.

Hard question since i finished the game more than a year ago. Did you check every store/shop in the game? For Torte's watch i'm pretty sure it drops in 1-2. I can do a few tries when i can and if i have more info i'll tell ya
Yea it is still happening even though I redownloaded and unzipped it multiple times. I think I'm just going to have to give up for now.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yea, I tied running it as an admin, but the same problem keeps happening.
Do you set in the option fullscreen on or you simply zoom in the window? Another problem could be that your folder is in a spot that your pc has some problems running it properly so you can try reduce the process like C:/Lilith in Nightmare/

Malvb25

Feb 17, 2022
Do you set in the option fullscreen on or you simply zoom in the window? Another problem could be that your folder is in a spot that your pc has some problems running it properly so you can try reduce the process like C:/Lilith in Nightmare/
I moved the game to the base c: directory and I am still getting the glitch. However something that I noticed is that I have start on full screen on in the options menu, but the game remains in windowed mode for some reason.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I moved the game to the base c: directory and I am still getting the glitch. However something that I noticed is that I have start on full screen on in the options menu, but the game remains in windowed mode for some reason.
close the game and re-open it

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Losing virginity from the boss of Creepy Castle (Hospital) is scripted, right?

I tried beating the fight without getting hit and my virginity still got removed after the fight so idk.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Losing virginity from the boss of Creepy Castle (Hospital) is scripted, right?

I tried beating the fight without getting hit and my virginity still got removed after the fight so idk.
I've never noticed that but if you are doing it for the alternative dialogues you can do it in the recollection room

Reactions: Pysus

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Anyone knows of a walkthrough?

I just want to see the merchant dream fragment locations since I just got 6 dream fragment and 6 hunter dream fragment, and only have 5 merchant dream fragment.

The most recent merchant dream fragment I got is at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as well.

Not sure how Im missing this really.

Edit: Also i cant find the hunter dream fragment on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, also added spoiler tags just to be sure.

this game is weird

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone knows of a walkthrough?

I just want to see the merchant dream fragment locations since I just got 6 dream fragment and 6 hunter dream fragment, and only have 5 merchant dream fragment.

The most recent merchant dream fragment I got is at the chapter 5, 5-1 as well.

Not sure how Im missing this really.

Edit: Also i cant find the hunter dream fragment on chapter 6-1.

this game is weird
Merchant frag is only for increase the amount of item avoible at the shop, hunter frag is for the skills and dream frag is for the story only. There aren't secret passages so if you finished the game once you've got all of them...is a bit hard to don't notice them. No one has done a full walkthrough of this game but if you are stuck just say something and someone who can help you will appear somehow :coffee:

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes