xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
What enemies/bosses have level drain attacks?
if i remember correctly only few bosses have it during battle.
If u mean when u meet succubi around the map for a talk without battle u can let them level drain u...mostly for unlock sex scenes based on how many levels they get from u

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
if i remember correctly only few bosses have it during battle.
If u mean when u meet succubi around the map for a talk without battle u can let them level drain u...mostly for unlock sex scenes based on how many levels they get from u
Ah damn... Do you happen to remember which enemies? I do remember seeing a scene of an angel like boss with it but not the others. The levels in sex scenes don't really count for me xd

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Ah damn... Do you happen to remember which enemies? I do remember seeing a scene of an angel like boss with it but not the others. The levels in sex scenes don't really count for me xd
The angel like is Anima. The other one maybe is Succubus...i dont think she has a name, is the blonde one but i'm not sure she has a level drain move. Is passed a year last time i played this game. After u beat her and Rose if u go back to them they ask u if u want to get drained to lvl 1

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
nah u need to find sheep in the house where she's hidden. So after cleaning the route the first time u need to go back and find her. That's all
But what is this house? I visited all the house in ch 2-2 exept the one with the vine in front....

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how do i progress past the nurses
If you're talking about the hospital level, I'm pretty sure you beat the nurses in a sex fight. Any other mobs, you just kill on-map with your weapons. If you're having trouble beating them, maybe you're underleveled?
Though, there might be something else, considering I turned on "easy puzzles" or whatever the hell the option is since the game asked whether I was good with horror stuff or not. So if there is then uh, sorry I can't be of much help there.

jolten

Jul 31, 2017
image_2022-02-27_010938.png image_2022-02-27_010938.png I think something is wrong with my game, I got this weird glitchy animation whenever there is a fight and I can't figure out what causing it. Could someone help me?

Krak148

Dec 12, 2021
How do I get the true ending? i've been looking around and replayed multiple times am i missing something?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes