decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I never used DLSite before, I take it buying points is a way to get around credit card blocks? Also, who blacklisted your CC and bank account and on what grounds?
1.yes
2.because i once canceled a payment that i made through paypal by letting my bank reverse the transfer:oops:

also
It said i need a weapon.
Hell where should i search for the weapon?
i guess you didn't click everything in the kitchen:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i guess you didn't click everything in the kitchen:sneaky:
Specifically, something that might or might not be a knife on a wooden board. And no, it doesn't shine.

I'm stuck at the point I got the hook weapon. I'm pretty sure I've got all chests. From the top of my head:
- can't open the automatic door in the Master's bedroom
- can't reach the middle platform upstairs, or the SW door
- can't light a candelabra (normal?) or reach the westernmost area in that map
I had zero BF battles so far. Only missing a sex toy weapon, got all other slots filled (except 'others').

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
It said i need a weapon.
Hell where should i search for the weapon?
There's a hint mode you can turn on that highlights stuff for you. I think you interact with the book in the prison area. The weapon is the knife on the cutting board in the kitchen.

Roxas Oblivion

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone know the answers to the vine room key quiz thats on the left side of the main door? im stuck on that part and since i don't understand japanese its getting a little out of hand on how many times i failed the guessing game

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'm stuck at the point I got the hook weapon. I'm pretty sure I've got all chests. From the top of my head:
- can't open the automatic door in the Master's bedroom
- can't reach the middle platform upstairs, or the SW door
- can't light a candelabra (normal?) or reach the westernmost area in that map
I had zero BF battles so far. Only missing a sex toy weapon, got all other slots filled (except 'others').
try hitting stuff with different weapons:p
(fire burns and ice breaks:sneaky:)

the sex fight part begins after opening the blue box behind the automatic door:D
(the door needs electricity;))

or just use my save. all the good stuff is in the recollection room anyway:love:

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
or just use my save. all the good stuff is in the recollection room anyway:love:
Nah. The real good stuff, is making the effort of finding the actual good stuff yourself.
Hints are good enough. I must've been too lazy to swap weapons.

PS: and of course I was an idiot and the dirty MTL I did messed up the grappling... Well, new game+ it is.
Now, how do I adbuct the cute cigarette cat? I want one for home. Always wanted a cat I could drink booze with.
edit: kitty, abducted (not really :p)

Last edited:

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Are we getting a new page for the new game the devs have just released? Also has anyone stepped up to translate it yet or still waiting for a hero?

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
try hitting stuff with different weapons:p
(fire burns and ice breaks:sneaky:)

the sex fight part begins after opening the blue box behind the automatic door:D
(the door needs electricity;))

How do I use your save? I pasted it into the save folder under www but it's not working

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
i've uploaded my save folder try it again

also. i got a new cc and bought the game from dlsite to support the dev:cool:
Hi, unfortunately still not working for me.

I think maybe the global save file accounts for all saves, and will need all of them or there is miss matching?

I'm getting an error where a file is missing from the img folder when selecting "continue" or selecting a save when using my original global save, but with your rpgsave files.

save config file seems unaffected when comparing.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, unfortunately still not working for me.

I think maybe the global save file accounts for all saves, and will need all of them or there is miss matching?

I'm getting an error where a file is missing from the img folder when selecting "continue" or selecting a save when using my original global save, but with your rpgsave files.
sounds like you still have the old 1.0 version...
dl the update 1.3 version from my previous post. also use my global save too;)

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to activate the special ejaculation? (when you play with the futa chick)
I read the manual but it is still not clear to me

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
sounds like you still have the old 1.0 version...
dl the update 1.3 version from my previous post. also use my global save too;)
Ahhhh damn, I thought those were saves to Lilith in Nightmare, but you meant their new game!!

Got saves for Lilith in Nightmare?:LOL:

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes