Jan 5, 2021
Hey, so, if i understand it correctly, there is a newer version of the game but it's not avaliable here, and also the translation is still incomplete, right?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, so, if i understand it correctly, there is a newer version of the game but it's not avaliable here, and also the translation is still incomplete, right?
Sorry to leave you gamers hanging for over a week but I got the translation patch working and haven't run into any issues yet.

Enjoy 4.0 pre-patched. Mega

All I did for that was put 4.0 in the search thread tool in the upper right hand top corner, took me less than a minute to find.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All I did for that was put 4.0 in the search thread tool in the upper right hand top corner, took me less than a minute to find.
Thank you for sharing the update. I didn't know that was here either. TBH, had TheLivingBeing not asked I wouldn't have known there was a newer version.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
The prepatched v4 doesn't work on joiplay for me for some reason. I think the files aren't named properly or something since I just get stuck on a loading screen.

Jan 5, 2021
okay, so the 4.0 update version doesen't work for me for some reason. It just shows a lot of in-game error messages every time i try to enter the game or change the settings

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
How to make it work?(I am kinda dumb so need a detailed explanation)
It's prepatched. That means you can't. (not 100% true for RPGM, but close)
Get the 100% japanese game. Then look for the patch and apply it yourself. A great guy in another forum ULMFdid the translation. Tell him thanks, he deserves it.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
It's prepatched. That means you can't. (not 100% true for RPGM, but close)
Get the 100% japanese game. Then look for the patch and apply it yourself. A great guy in another forum ULMFdid the translation. Tell him thanks, he deserves it.
Okay so I found the japanese version in this thread(haven't downloaded it yet)where to get the translation patch? Also is applying trans. patch as easy as applying a demosaic patch(just copy-paste a couple files in a targeted folder)?Cause,I am very noob in this department.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Also,is someone here working on a stable translated v4.0 that will replace this version(like appear on the front page for everyone to download)?srry if you are having trouble understanding,my english is broken.thnx

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
if you are having trouble understanding,my english is broken.thnx
I did understand that you didn't google for 'lilith ulmf'. There's a tutorial and all...
Here's to hoping the advice is useful.
Does anyone know how to meet the elf lady? I Couldn't find her in my first playthrough.
She's a v4 addition. You'll find that A++ arse in the extra content. It'll start looking for materials for a ship.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
I did understand that you didn't google for 'lilith ulmf'. There's a tutorial and all...
Here's to hoping the advice is useful.

She's a v4 addition. You'll find that A++ arse in the extra content. It'll start looking for materials for a ship.
I'm guessing I have that version considering I was able to find her in the dream room. But I didn't encounter her during the main story, its weird.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes