Jan 5, 2019
So I got some questions, what does 4.0 add over 3.1? Also why doesn't it run?

Also I'm curious if anybody ever listed all the "battle fuck" kind of games, think the only ones I've played besides this one is shrfit (which has more direct attacking I guess though?) and prolly more fitting to the description, monster girl dreams. Any others of note that anyone knows about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
She's a v4 addition. You'll find that A++ arse in the extra content. It'll start looking for materials for a ship.
pretty sure you can already meet her in v3.1:unsure:
(blonde elf green eyes and clothes stands in front of a closet)

also
So I got some questions, what does 4.0 add over 3.1? Also why doesn't it run?
they add lilith's ex battle and an animation viewer
and i guess it's because your system's unicode is not set to japanese...
(it's under region and language settings)

also
Also I'm curious if anybody ever listed all the "battle fuck" kind of games, think the only ones I've played besides this one is shrfit (which has more direct attacking I guess though?) and prolly more fitting to the description, monster girl dreams. Any others of note that anyone knows about?
since you're comparing this to shrift and the only think these 2 games have in common is:
that there are monster girls who fuck the mc to death:sneaky:

i assume you mean rape/female domination games?
just search for these 2 tags and you will find plenty of these games:cautious:

if you mean games like this where the fights are sex only. i call it "sex fight":love:
i've made a list of them (link in my signature;))

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
pretty sure you can already meet her in v3.1:unsure:
Oh, you're right. v4 didn't add much, just uberLilith (not to be confused with GodziLilith :p) and the animation gallery.
if you mean games like this where the fights are sex only. i call it "sex fight":love:
i've made a list of them (link in my signature;))
That's a long list. The term BF(Battle-Fuck) was first coined by SQDT's Succubus Quest, and definitely meant "Battles with only sex" + "orgasm as the defeat condition"... But the term was misused and misunderstood so many times (including by devs) since then, that I'd also agree on 'sexfight' being clearer.
I haven't checked all the RJs in your list, but I assume it already includes the first two SQ, Erotical Night, Dungeon Town, Erotical World... from the top of my head. And Tekua's next works, soon™.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
That's a long list. The term BF(Battle-Fuck) was first coined by SQDT's Succubus Quest, and definitely meant "Battles with only sex" + "orgasm as the defeat condition"... But the term was misused and misunderstood so many times (including by devs) since then, that I'd also agree on 'sexfight' being clearer.
i think it's the "orgasm as the defeat condition" that confuses most peoples:unsure:
because that's what happens in these rape/female domination games too....

that's why i removed it from my sex fight definition:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh, you're right. v4 didn't add much, just uberLilith (not to be confused with GodziLilith :p) and the animation gallery.

I haven't checked all the RJs in your list, but I assume it already includes the first two SQ, Erotical Night, Dungeon Town, Erotical World... from the top of my head. And Tekua's next works, soon™.
This is interesting, is there a page that can verify this was the origin of BF?

As for the terms being misused, it could be a matter of avoiding using the swear word (Even abriviated). Simular to using the term "Ravishment" over "Reverse R.".

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

:love:

Reactions: RayBar

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
I got through Lilith without being able to read Japanese easily enough, but I'm already stuck in the first area in this game lmao

Anybody know how to not get caught when the timer starts? Do I need to interact with something or be somewhere specific when it ends or something?

EDIT: The barrel. I should have known.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

ben trying to buy this of dlsite for 2 days but dlsite is no longer taking my cc:cry:
they won't let me give this dev my money...

anyway game is here:

add a "full" save there are multiple endings but i only did one...
because you can unlock everything in the recollection room anyway:p
also its neat that the game starts out as an action game and then turns into a sex fight game:love:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

ben trying to buy this of dlsite for 2 days but dlsite is no longer taking my cc:cry:

anyway game is here:

also its neat that the game starts out as an action game and then turns into a sex fight game:love:
This credit card nonsense is getting way out of hand. Does the dev have a way to take bitcoin?

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017

anyway game is here:

Any walkthrough?
I dont know where should i go after entering dark room and obtain rope

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Any walkthrough?
i don't need a walkthrough:cool:
just click everything go everywhere and kill everyone you can:p
(typical jrpg strategy:sneaky:)

also
This credit card nonsense is getting way out of hand. Does the dev have a way to take bitcoin?
well you culld buy points

maybe i should try one of these other payment option to:unsure:
(can't use paypal because they blacklisted my cc and bank account to)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i don't need a walkthrough:cool:
just click everything go everywhere and kill everyone you can:p
(typical jrpg strategy:sneaky:)

also

well you culld buy points

maybe i should try one of these other payment option to:unsure:
(can't use paypal because they blacklisted my cc and bank account to)
I never used DLSite before, I take it buying points is a way to get around credit card blocks? Also, who blacklisted your CC and bank account and on what grounds?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes