decker2

Jul 6, 2017
someone has version 4.0?
Sorry to leave you gamers hanging for over a week but I got the translation patch working and haven't run into any issues yet.

Enjoy 4.0 pre-patched. Mega
also
any updates and thread for this side games ? )
just saw the テイルver0.5 メルブレver0.25 there:

no アルロメver0.1 though...
the peoples here are to lazy:cautious:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
also

the peoples here are to lazy:cautious:
thanks.
But when I unzip the pre-patched version I get strange characters and on top of that the music at the beginning does not play and my saves do not load if I move them to the save folder,
What am I doing wrong? please help

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
No, it's not translated yet, it's being worked on. I mentioned this in one of my previous posts.
[referring to 4.0-exlusive content]
Someone probably mentioned this since then, but there was a patch for that a couple weeks after your post, in the original TL's thread. Not from the initial TL himself, but it worked for me.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Someone probably mentioned this since then, but there was a patch for that a couple weeks after your post, in the original TL's thread. Not from the initial TL himself, but it worked for me.
Yes and you're replying to a post from march dude lol, I'm sure it came out after that.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
thanks.
But when I unzip the pre-patched version I get strange characters and on top of that the music at the beginning does not play and my saves do not load if I move them to the save folder,
What am I doing wrong? please help
open: system/region and language/ then set the unicode and location to japanese

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo and elasahel

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Eyy! You people mentioned 4.0? Is this game still being worked on? If not or such what else is circle tekua making right now? This game was legendary!
Hum, LiN 4.0 came out on the 23rd of December 2020.
Tekua are currently working on several games, most notably the two mentioned in the last quotes of this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-in-nightmare-v3-1-circle-tekua.67492/post-7301483 (LiN clones, so to speak)
And 囚われのアルストロメリア, a RoR + a bit of BF, came out recently, but you know that.

Reactions: Gappa007

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone have the attack on lilith mini game but with the unboxed files? I'm on Android and don't own a computer so I can't play the mini games without them being unboxed. If anyone is able to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Animencio

Jul 23, 2019
Also, is there a way to play v4.0 and transfer your save from previous versions? I don't wanna play the entire game over just for the new content, so I hope there's a way to at least transfer levels and all that.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Also, is there a way to play v4.0 and transfer your save from previous versions? I don't wanna play the entire game over just for the new content, so I hope there's a way to at least transfer levels and all that.
I just copied and pasted my old save file over.

Animencio

Jul 23, 2019
When I open v4.0, I'm getting a bunch of errors of missing files like audio, png's, etc. Am I missing something that I'm supposed to add to the pre-patched v4.0 that's linked in this thread? Can I not just play it normally without messing with the files (besides adding my save). Also, adding my save from a previous version didn't work/didn't show up when I opened it. Any help?

Animencio

Jul 23, 2019
open: system/region and language/ then set the unicode and location to japanese
I'm getting the same problems as the person you replied to. I tried doing what you said, changed unicode and location to Japanese, and still got same problems with bgm and some file error on screen. Anymore suggestions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'm getting the same problems as the person you replied to. I tried doing what you said, changed unicode and location to Japanese, and still got same problems with bgm and some file error on screen. Anymore suggestions?
do you have the rpg maker stuff installed?

i think you need them all:unsure:
(it's been so long since i installed them so i'm not sure)

i also have an old rpg maker folder with 3 more jap rpg packs and no idea where i got them from:unsure:

just instal these i guess;)

also could someone make a lilith fan signature. preferable animated?
(if that's not too much to ask)

Last edited:
Reactions: GAWRTANA

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
Guys help! I'm stuck in chapter 2-2 what do i need to do to go next? Should I remove the vine in front of the house door? How?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes