xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
anyone have new version?
Is not a new version but a new game, so if you want to put a request i suggest you to open a new thread in the "game request" section. I can't help you more sry

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
After beating the succubus in 1-2 most of my weapons have zero range now...is this fixable at all?

madbat/]

Jun 6, 2020
Stupid question, can you beat Lilith the first time you meet her at the start of the game or just make her blush. maybe save editing if possible

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Stupid question, can you beat Lilith the first time you meet her at the start of the game or just make her blush. maybe save editing if possible
nope

EDIT: well you can make her blush but is simply not worth the time and you will lose anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: madbat/]

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
you can redo the fight in the recollection room and beat her, but during the actual event at the start no.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
nope

EDIT: well you can make her blush but is simply not worth the time and you will lose anyway
What all do you have to do to "Win" against her? While not winning in terms of gameplay, I would still say making a succubus blush is a win in itself <3

Reactions: madbat/]

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
What all do you have to do to "Win" against her? While not winning in terms of gameplay, I would still say making a succubus blush is a win in itself <3
I can't deny i tried to beat her myself but yeah make her blush is the best you can do at the start of the game :cool:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 22 Votes