michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I'm completely lost as to which Merchant Fragment I'm missing. I've got 7. There's apparently one in every chapter, but I'm pretty sure the one I'm missing is in Chapter 6, where you go to the dream of your house, and 7-2 is the one where the girls try to find the MC in his house. Anyone know where the fragment is located? The one which is most easily missed, where Amy has to rescue you, I've already found.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Think they'll put a Arrome ver0.1 for trail, just saw this when they are doing two other games o_O another game huh...
here is the ci-en post

the new game is アルロメver0.1
the other two are still the same: テイルver0.5 メルブレver0.25

it would be better if they focus on completing one game before starting a new one....

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
here is the ci-en post

it would be better if they focus on completing one game before starting a new one....
The first two were based on the same frame, but a 3rd!?
Whatever, they're setting the download free-for-all and not ci-en restricted, that's a hugely positive point. Thye can do whatever they please as long as they keep dev'ing, but they're really some OP teases, ain't they?
...now ro try that 3rd game. Darn teases! ;)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The first two were based on the same frame, but a 3rd!?
Whatever, they're setting the download free-for-all and not ci-en restricted,
well they like to reuse their assets:sneaky:
also that free download is just their old free games...

the new game is behind a 5$ paywall:cautious:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
here is the ci-en post

Definitely agree with finishing one game before developing another. There are already so many devs who abandon their games/ delay indefinitely that maintaining donor trust is important.

Then again, Boda (Bo Wei + Koda) are able to get away with producing next to nothing yet still get a free $4000.00 donated to them every month.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Don't know if anyone is capable of doing this or whether this post will be read, but I was wondering if someone could post an unpacked version of the side story attack on lilith. I wish to be able to play on my phone but there aren't any apps that allow me to do it alone and I'm pretty sure there are other people looking for the same thing. I don't know how difficult it may be for someone to do so but if they can I would be grateful and so would others. At least, I hope an unpacked version would work with joiplay on Android but Im not sure.

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes