Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Cluster's other fight? I think on the Sheep's map when you are playing hide and seek.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
when are you playing hide and seek? I only remember the temptation game and then having to find her when you're tiny.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Chapter 2-2 Sheep's Dream. There is one Cluster right at the start and then another near the top of the map.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'm not.

Cluster's scene in 2-2 is the footjob scene, not the handjob scene, that was literally the first place I checked.
You are. Cluster in the home map is battle #33. She's battle #101 in chapter 2-2. Pay attention to her dialogue, it's different.

However, the battles are very similar, and you do have he same options when you "Beg". But they're not the same. Try equipping Cluster's socks, you'll notice the difference ;)

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
You are. Cluster in the home map is battle #33. She's battle #101 in chapter 2-2. Pay attention to her dialogue, it's different.

However, the battles are very similar, and you do have he same options when you "Beg". But they're not the same. Try equipping Cluster's socks, you'll notice the difference ;)
I have literally lost in both fights, they are both the footjob scene and not the handjob scene that is shown in the memory recollection room.

I am not asking for a "slightly different variation" of the footjob scene, i'm asking where the handjob scene is located.

• Angry
Reactions: Ken2111

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I have literally lost in both fights, they are both the footjob scene and not the handjob scene that is shown in the memory recollection room.

I am not asking for a "slightly different variation" of the footjob scene, i'm asking where the handjob scene is located.
And I'm saying you didn't try very hard :LOL: (edit: we've seen much worse, I admit)
There are 3 clusters in 2-2. The 2 north of the Alraune are the HJ Clusters.

In your defense, I did miss that the 3rd, southmost one, was a FJ, sock-granting Cluster (the fact she gifts you a sock when you lose to her is hilarious :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 22 Votes