Fatalus

Jun 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm the person who "translated" this game.

I know it's been a while since this game's thread was started. I've gone through all the positive and negative feedback as I find both valuable for the future and I wanted to shed some light on it.

Does it suck that I left the futa part MTL'd? Yes.
Would I find it acceptable if I was getting paid for it? Not a chance.

You have to realize I've spent hundreds of hours to get this much done, yet I didn't get anything out of it. (Well, I did get the satisfaction of the people that enjoyed it.)

Anyway, I have no hard feelings against people who dislike what I'm doing and I plan to keep going, even if it's all free.
(Working on the newest Pika-san game right now).

So, um...! I'm glad you guys enjoyed this game! Make sure you support the creators if you can!
See you around.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019

I know it's been a while since this game's thread was started. I've gone through all the positive and negative feedback as I find both valuable for the future and I wanted to shed some light on it.

You have to realize I've spent hundreds of hours to get this much done, yet I didn't get anything out of it. (Well, I did get the satisfaction of the people that enjoyed it.)

Anyway, I have no hard feelings against people who dislike what I'm doing and I plan to keep going, even if it's all free.

So, um...! I'm glad you guys enjoyed this game! Make sure you support the creators if you can!
See you around.
What is this Pika-san game? Nothing shows up when I google it

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
You're a hero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Period.
I'm also quite fine playing as a male.
I guess futa fans didn't help in any way while you were translating. Oh well, sucks for them.

Great job, man. Read only the praises, and forget the rest!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

See you around.
I just want to say, thank you for the work you have done (And for free at that). It goes without saying but pay no mind to the choosing beggars complaining about not getting a FREE 100 percent translation. If they feel that strongly about that, they can pay for you to finish the translation. What you have done already is great and thank you for sharing it with the community.

Reactions: Sarojin

Fatalus

Jun 28, 2017
What is this Pika-san game? Nothing shows up when I google it
It's a Japanese creator of Leotard quest (and the minor St. Elmo which he abandoned early). He only posts his work in Japanese forums and they are free. (can't sell them because art doesn't belong to him). He's been working on a Demon Slayer parody BF game recently.

And thanks for the warm words, I don't worry much about the critique. As long as it's free work I go with: "Take it or leave it."

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's a Japanese creator of Leotard quest (and the minor St. Elmo which he abandoned early). He only posts his work in Japanese forums and they are free. (can't sell them because art doesn't belong to him). He's been working on a Demon Slayer parody BF game recently.

And thanks for the warm words, I don't worry much about the critique. As long as it's free work I go with: "Take it or leave it."
That sounds promising. I will have to give their work a look. Bit kudos on your attitude of gratitude with their work.

you can find more info on ulmf
Thank you for posting the link :)

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

Hey there, thanks for the translation work.

But speaking of pika san game, i did found this link Which might contain the game and it came from this forum . The problem is, there's a password for the download. Do you know the password by any chance?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Hey there, thanks for the translation work.

But speaking of pika san game, i did found this link Which might contain the game and it came from this forum . The problem is, there's a password for the download. Do you know the password by any chance?
Just to be clear, which game should be there? Do you mean leotard quest? If yes, then you might wanna search on ulmf for the thread for leotard Quest. I would share the link to the thread but it has the loli tag and i don´t know the game personally so i am not sure if it would be okay for me to share the link to this thread here.

It would be at least an easier way then to search for the password, i guess. (y)

to be a bit more specific, if you find the thread in ulmf look into the spoiler in the OP called "original post" there is a functional Mega link.
NOTE to avoid confusion: The mega link has hxxps in front and you need to change it into https to work proberly.

I hope it helped.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just to be clear, which game should be there? Do you mean leotard quest? If yes, then you might wanna search on ulmf for the thread for leotard Quest. I would share the link to the thread but it has the loli tag and i don´t know the game personally so i am not sure if it would be okay for me to share the link to this thread here.

It would be at least an easier way then to search for the password, i guess. (y)

to be a bit more specific, if you find the thread in ulmf look into the spoiler in the OP called "original post" there is a functional Mega link.
NOTE to avoid confusion: The mega link has hxxps in front and you need to change it into https to work proberly.

I hope it helped.
Is the "Hxxp" part of the link a typo or did they intentionally mispell it for a reason?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Is the "Hxxp" part of the link a typo or did they intentionally mispell it for a reason?
I´m not 100% sure myself why but if i had to guess, i don´t think it´s a typo tbh. Maybe to prevent a hyperlink to the download directly because the mods there would give him a ban for linking a loli game? but if i were a mod, even if he made the link unclickable it is still a link, right? I was amazed the OP still has the link in it and was not removed from a mod already.
But since i am not the type who writes a lot in forums unless i can(or try to) be helpfull with something or really want to be part of a discussion i can´t say i have much experience with ulmf.
normally i get there grab a translation patch or some helpfulll tipps for a game and then sneak away as silent as i came :ROFLMAO:

Edit: To clarify: Yes it´s to avoid hyperlinking. I thought there would have been a better way to avoid a hyperlink than a hxxtp thingy. That´s the reason it did not make any sense to me to use hxxtp and why i was not sure about it. (y)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Can anyone explain where that 'Large Log" is? I've been going back several times inside the game checking the random shiny spots and it never shows up. do i keep searching?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I´m not 100% sure myself why but if i had to guess, i don´t think it´s a typo tbh. Maybe to prevent a hyperlink to the download directly because the mods there would give him a ban for linking a loli game? but if i were a mod, even if he made the link unclickable it is still a link, right? I was amazed the OP still has the link in it and was not removed from a mod already.
But since i am not the type who writes a lot in forums unless i can(or try to) be helpfull with something or really want to be part of a discussion i can´t say i have much experience with ulmf.
normally i get there grab a translation patch or some helpfulll tipps for a game and then sneak away as silent as i came :ROFLMAO:
I guess that is one explanation. I agree with your other point as well. As for my guess, I figured that OP copied the link from a place that doesn't allow hyperlinks such as in Youtube's comment section.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes