Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
there is no rod in the consumable section

You have to collect fragments in different levels in the game, they unlock more options for the shop in the main hub, and you need all of them for the fishing rod, I haven't played this in ages, and had a hell of a time with the last one, gl.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Couldn't find it after starting new game either. Can assume it's unreliable info
It's not. You're missing Merchant dream fragments, is all.
The easiest one to miss would be the timed one (vs Redhead, when you don't control MC).
There's one in every chapter iirc. Replay everything, take a pen and paper (the things 20th century people used to write with) and note the chapters you got one in.

edit: you need 8 (eight). Check in your items tab how many you have (near bottom of the list).

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Attack on LILITH
Bwahaha! :ROFLMAO:
Game cover (not):

Subtitle (not): We lived in fear of the Lilith, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls.
Soundtrack (not):
Content(real): Godzillith, Sheep fight, Nono fight

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RobotAllbotross

Apr 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me where the pharmacy key is? I cant find it at all. Is the key outside of the Castle-hospital? I have no clue where it may be. I also cant find the key for the reception room without the wooden box inside of it. EDIT: I am fucking stupid, i was clicking and not using enter to interact with items

Last edited:

Jake685

Oct 11, 2020
Question: Is there any way for me to transfer my 3.1 save to 4.0?
Dragging the save file to the 4.0 save folder didn't work

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Please tell me there is a translation for this! I never knew I needed this in my life until now!
no translation it's just a small game (one map)....
i also think the dev plans to make more small free games like that since he puts them together:unsure:
they're called: (Short story)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Is there any downside to giving torte and her sister levels? (aside from losing your levels)

Leveling lilith makes the final fights harder but you don't seem to fight torte past the possibility where you can start leveling them.

Along with any downside, is there just any purpose at all?

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
@SymbolicSalad They have some really ok scenes. Leveling Lilith is important for the endings. And if worse comes to worse you can always remove the Memory if defeat debuff by talking to Charlotte. Another thing you can do is attack the cat girl with a Swordfish weapons and she will give you 3 random stat up items. Just don't forget to put a new weapon on XD

Ok what I came here to talk about. I found a Hunter Fragment in Chapter 5 ( Or was it Chapter 6? Well you well know given the area looks less surreal) that I didn't find in my last play-through. 'Break' Or the Rest skill.

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
the latest version of this game is 4.0 and the translator ( ) already finished the translation. Hope you'll update the thread? (also if possible update the game version to ver 4.0)

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the latest version of this game is 4.0 and the translator ( ) already finished the translation. Hope you'll update the thread? (also if possible update the game version to ver 4.0)
That is some great news! I hope they upload/ update the thread soon.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry to leave you gamers hanging for over a week but I got the translation patch working and haven't run into any issues yet.

Enjoy 4.0 pre-patched. Mega
The translation has a tiny bit left untranslated from what I can tell from the ulmf thread.

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
There are some scenes with Charlotte that i cant find in the game but i see the animations in the files. like when she use her tail on you or when she is 2vs1 you with. how to get to those scenes?

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
The 2v1 is from something released on the dev's ciel page, not in the game. It's free if you search their page.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes