sakaki

Jun 22, 2017
for some reason all of the animations only show for like one frame then disappear. is there any fix for this?

Erecc

Feb 21, 2021
does anyone knows where to get the reception's key of the hospital? also anybody knows where are the lockers to use the keys that the nurses drops?

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
There are lockers behind the reception. You need to go all the way around before you can open them.

Also. Would someone be kind enough to zip all of the 4.0 English stuff together? I made a few attempts and they where not successful.

Reactions: Erecc

Erecc

Feb 21, 2021
There are lockers behind the reception. You need to go all the way around before you can open them.

Also. Would someone be kind enough to zip all of the 4.0 English stuff together? I made a few attempts and they where not successful.
So how do i get the key to the recepction? thanks for the help (i found the lockers, but i mean the rom between the directors office and the room with the kitty board) speaking of the directors office, what do you have to burn in there? when your sis says, its warm, lets burn something

edit : okey i got to get there in the tiwsted world, but can i do before it?

Last edited:

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
The Nightmare world is very linier; you are going to have to slog through it and beat the boss before being able to replay that map.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
idk why, but when I try to change some of the options like showing my character portrait all the time it doesnt work, it just stays the same

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I wonder if we can get at some point the update for version 4.0. I even think there should be an translation update (kinda?) coming soon not sure if i got that correctly on ulmf.

Edit: Ah... dayum and there it happend my fingers did a better job than my eyes, seems everyone did know about that before me :p

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I wonder if we can get at some point the update for version 4.0. I even think there should be an translation update (kinda?) coming soon not sure if i got that correctly on ulmf.
so they just release the 4.0 update

i can upload it but it won't be translated...
:censored:

Reactions: Frumi

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Yeah sorry about that.

As i stated in my edit from that post i was typing faster then i should have.
I was sooo hyped when i discoverd that there was a new version.

But thanks for the qoute of your post for me, appreciated.
And thx for the share btw! :love:

Reactions: decker2

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
i can upload it but it won't be translated...
Can we get that as a mega upload? The ULMF site already has a semi-finished translation out. Likely mostly MTL. But the main translation was edited MTL anyway. And this is mostly a feature update.

Edit: Some already translated portions have reverted to japanese in the 4.0 translation. I'm pretty sure the whole intro and the keyboard was translated in 3.1 at least.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Can we get that as a mega upload? The ULMF site already has a semi-finished translation out. Likely mostly MTL. But the main translation was edited MTL anyway. And this is mostly a feature update.
if you want another host, upload it yourself i'm too lazy to up my games on more than one:p

Reactions: Waweri

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
if you want another host, upload it yourself i'm too lazy to up my games on more than one:p
M8, I spent 4 hours waiting for anonfiles slow ass 0.1-0.2 mb download speed only for it to get interrupted and fail at something like 1.25 gigabytes. Now I have to start the download over from the beginning and hope I get lucky and get no interruptions for another 4-5 hours. Your chosen filehost is wack, and I'm mad.

EDIT: Got it downloading at a slightly better speed in graveyard hours.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Please do! I loved it and hope more people play it and replay it. And the plot got really good. Better then PSO2's take on Theosophy.
Who is PS02? Also, I just looked up Theosophy and I might have to watch a couple Youtube videos on it over the weekend.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Dude, check your facts :unsure:

ULMF translation is based on a MTL, like almost all other RPGM translations, but was 90% revised by a real translator.
What's left MTLed, is supposedly the futa protagonist (Alice) route... Which I for one couldn't care less about - so I can't tell how much/little was done for her/it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
M8, I spent 4 hours waiting for anonfiles slow ass 0.1-0.2 mb download speed only for it to get interrupted and fail at something like 1.25 gigabytes. Now I have to start the download over from the beginning and hope I get lucky and get no interruptions for another 4-5 hours. Your chosen filehost is wack, and I'm mad.
i can dl it at a stable 900KB/s rate in 22 minutes..
are you from russia or something?
edit: up it on mega for you
just took me 30 minutes total
your internet sucks dude:sneaky:

also
Who is PS02? Also, I just looked up Theosophy and I might have to watch a couple Youtube videos on it over the weekend.
it's just some fanatic religion nonsense:rolleyes:
if that's what people get from reading the translation, im better off keeping my original japanese version:cool:

by the way the dev just posted about a new girl on ci-en

that animation is so smooth:love:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Waweri and RARE2000

Incognitoguy67

Mar 2, 2020
My McAfee security Quarantined a virus from the game_unpacked.exe after about 5 minutes of playing the game. I downloaded this from the megalink.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2
4.90 star(s) 23 Votes