deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
The fact that the scene with Lilith on the boat is not in the gallery, and that really sucks. Even though it's not a new animation, I really liked that scene.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I mostly lurk here, and I don't mean to be smarmy but dear god, it's literally 11 posts up on this very page! I couldn't find it myself because I'm mostly on this forum for 10 minutes or less at a time, and I don't stay on the forum all day. (I couldn't find it because it was several pages back and posted on december 23rd, when I mentioned something on Jan 15th.

decker2 posted this above it's version 4.0 (latest version)
Bad gateway Error 502.

Sad.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He probably means 揉ませユイネ. Looks like a promising top-down hack&slash.
Info there
this version mate is so fukking damm hot!
Thank you to both of you for posting these links. I cannot read a word of Japanese but those images look incredible. I look forward to seeing these succubi in action.

Reactions: documei

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
I have no idea how to progress in the newest paid version of the demo for the upcoming game. I have done all of the events that I can find with Luna and the Landlady. I haven't met the green haired girl or seen the carriage that one of the posts mentions. Anyone gone past that point?

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
I have no idea how to progress in the newest paid version of the demo for the upcoming game. I have done all of the events that I can find with Luna and the Landlady. I haven't met the green haired girl or seen the carriage that one of the posts mentions. Anyone gone past that point?
Can u share that version mate? or is not posible (no hate if not posible)

that_dude_chazo

Jul 6, 2018
There should be more requests on the table after you refight luna.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ayydam

Feb 5, 2020
What do i do after opening the next portal with the sheep chapter two nothing to do after reaching bed

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the sequel or when it'll be released?
メルブレ (google translate: Melbre)

it's currently at v0.25 (and whatever that テイル先行テスト版 0.1 is:unsure:)
i say give them a year or 2 to complete it;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 23 Votes