RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
i can dl it at a stable 900KB/s rate in 22 minutes..
are you from russia or something?
edit: up it on mega for you Mega
just took me 30 minutes total
your internet sucks dude:sneaky:
Yeah, I think it was just my internet provider cock-blocking me. I tried again at something like 2 in the morning and it worked just fine.

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
My McAfee security Quarantined a virus from the game_unpacked.exe after about 5 minutes of playing the game. I downloaded this from the megalink.
it's the same as this
so they just release the 4.0 update

i can upload it but it won't be translated...
i also just tested with avira and adwcleaner
it's most likely a false report:unsure:

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Dude, check your facts :unsure:

ULMF translation is based on a MTL, like almost all other RPGM translations, but was 90% revised by a real translator.
What's left MTLed, is supposedly the futa protagonist (Alice) route... Which I for one couldn't care less about - so I can't tell how much/little was done for her/it.
And the level draining scenes.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
i can dl it at a stable 900KB/s rate in 22 minutes..
are you from russia or something?
edit: up it on mega for you Mega
just took me 30 minutes total
your internet sucks dude:sneaky:

also

it's just some fanatic religion nonsense:rolleyes:
if that's what people get from reading the translation, im better off keeping my original japanese version:cool:

by the way the dev just posted about a new girl on ci-en

that animation is so smooth:love:
I didn't get any theological vibes from this game at all. Aside from a slight part at the ending that doesn't really feel like it fits in.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SlipStream332

Sep 5, 2020
So how do i get the key to the recepction? thanks for the help (i found the lockers, but i mean the rom between the directors office and the room with the kitty board) speaking of the directors office, what do you have to burn in there? when your sis says, its warm, lets burn something

edit : okey i got to get there in the tiwsted world, but can i do before it?
Were you able to complete the hospital level because I don’t know what to do now because I’ve got every key but the last 2, got any tips?

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Oh my bad Lovehurts. Phantasy Star Online 2. It's an MMO made by Sega. It has some similar themes to the last chapter of Lilith in Nightmare. But honestly the hentai game did a much better job at explaining it and having some emotional impact XD that is just how poor that the PSO2 translations are on global.

Thank you for the upload decker2! I thought it was the English Translation and I got excited for a moment. I still had no luck using that unpacker and stuff.

SlipStream; what keys do you have and do you remember where you picked them up? I started playing the Hospital level over again, and I ended up finding some stuff I missed the first time. Like burning the wooden box in the directors room for a really weird but powerful AoE weapon.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Please do! I loved it and hope more people play it and replay it. And the plot got really good. Better then PSO2's take on Theosophy.
You just had it all wrong :coffee: You need to play PSO (1) on your Dreamcast.
Then, maybe, you'll understand why HUnewearl is the one true God. Any and all heathens are Mag fodder.

Reactions: Waweri

Incognitoguy67

Mar 2, 2020
I have defeated Nono the harpy girl and no new path has opened up. Regardless if I beat her or lose to her the first time after building her wooden bridge my character dies and respawn at the bed but I can no longer fight Nono and no new path opens up. I do not know if this is a bug or that I am missing something.

Apr 20, 2020
So what's the difference between the "game_unpacked" application file and the "nw" application file? They both appear to be the same on bootup.

Edit: After further reading, in previous posts in this thread, it appears there's an update to the game to make it 4.0 and you can use some unpacker to make a directory to put all the translation files in. Is "game_unpacked" completely unrelated to this? I would think so considering the last update to the thread was made last year and the resources for the new update and thread posts are in 2021.

Looking at all the patch files from the ULMF thread, can I not just drag and drop the extracted files into the "www" folder as is and overwrite? Do I have to use this unpacker process? The patch files all appear to be modified pre-existing files from the "www" folder with nothing special about them.

For the person kind enough to explain all of this, could you also make a video tutorial of the whole patching process to make sure nothing goes wrong? I'm a total pea brain when it comes to this stuff. Thank you.

I can't even unpack the game like shown in the ULMF tutorial post, these are nwjs applications with the black compass icon thing, not "game name" files with the knight standing on a grass block for an icon like you'd normally find in other RPGM games.

huh.png

This is what the file directory looks like freshly extracted from the zip in the title post as well as after trying to unpack the game. No "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" created by the unpacker to be found.

directory.png

Edit 2: I guess it would help if I went ahead and grabbed the 4.0 version from that anonfiles link. Probably would be a useless endeavor to try and patch a 3.1 version of the game with 4.0 files even if I somehow unpacked these applications. See you all in a couple of hours once it finishes downloading. Can people seriously not upload these zips to nopy or MEGA?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Waweri and decker2
Jan 8, 2018
I have defeated Nono the harpy girl and no new path has opened up. Regardless if I beat her or lose to her the first time after building her wooden bridge my character dies and respawn at the bed but I can no longer fight Nono and no new path opens up. I do not know if this is a bug or that I am missing something.
Nono isn't a main boss, but rather one of the friendly NPCs who can craft for you. Look around the edges for circles that lead to new areas, those are how you progress.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
LEGEND!! (what was new again in v4?)
That´s whats new:

―――― Version upgrade information 4.0 ――――
-Added Lilith's EX battle (unlocked when Lilith is set to level 99)
-Added a fucking animation of Lilith's drain event (level 99)
-Added an animation viewer (unlocked when winning an EX battle)
-Added endless mode (can be changed at any time from the options)

・ Added BGM select (piano in the recollection room)
・ After the true end, enemies with a lot of experience will appear in the path of dreams
・ Overall software update (MV update, nwjs update)
・ Weight reduction of effects

And yes Thx for the share mynamjefferson! (y)

Apr 20, 2020
dunno if there are other EX fights but lilith's pre- and post battle text is untranslated
View attachment 1110456 View attachment 1110458 View attachment 1110459
Ah, I wouldn't know about this since I haven't played to this part of the game yet. Maybe I messed something up in patching or that part is just not translated yet. Your best bet is to check mentioned earlier in this thread and use the "Lilith in Nightmare 4.0.zip" download. Copy and paste/drag and drop all the files into "www" and overwrite, this should be easy enough to do yourself. The main goal of the MEGA upload was to upload the unpacked 4.0 version anyways so future patching/editing of the version can be easier and you don't have to go through the "hard" part yourself... or download the game at shitty speeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waweri

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Ah, I wouldn't know about this since I haven't played to this part of the game yet. Maybe I messed something up in patching or that part is just not translated yet. Your best bet is to check mentioned earlier in this thread and use the "Lilith in Nightmare 4.0.zip" download. Copy and paste/drag and drop all the files into "www" and overwrite, this should be easy enough to do yourself. The main goal of the MEGA upload was to upload the unpacked 4.0 version anyways so future patching/editing of the version can be easier and you don't have to go through the "hard" part yourself... or download the game at shitty speeds.

No, it's not translated yet, it's being worked on. I mentioned this in one of my previous posts.

zetsubo 12314

Mar 31, 2021
To get the fishing - mermaid scene (was after getting the "true end") :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun!
Only scene I didn't manage to reach was the one total bottom - right in the "trash" section, but the tip is "female end", so, I guess I can't get it because I made my character as a male, or did I miss something ?
there is no rod in the consumable section

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes