Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I remember seeing the tail job in the animation viewer. Looks like it is a defeat after you get her to level 50; or maybe when you can fight her in Chapter 7.

It's nice to see Curie make a cameo but I don't think that double blow is used anywhere. This game is like; the super smash bro's of all their previous titles, and there are a lot of characters from Succubus Tamer 2. Charlotte, Mao, Fogg, Racial, Illya etc.

I remember the last game having a few token animations thrown in the game files as well. It's nice to have I suppose!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Here are the .trans files with the script issues sorted out. Hopefully 100%.
They'll only be useful to people who know what to do with a .trans file.
It's good if someone find it useful. :)

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I’ve been enjoying the game so far but the animation/text lag during battles is pretty annoying. I have a laptop with some crappy intel integrated graphics, but I haven’t had lag as bad as this on other rpgm games. Tried changing the animation graphics to 5 in settings but that didn’t change too much, the text is pretty choppy as well. Anyone know of other ways to decrease some of the lag?

Also how does the loss memories work? I lost 6 times to the succubus in chapter one to see what changed but I didn’t see any difference.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I’ve been enjoying the game so far but the animation/text lag during battles is pretty annoying. I have a laptop with some crappy intel integrated graphics, but I haven’t had lag as bad as this on other rpgm games. Tried changing the animation graphics to 5 in settings but that didn’t change too much, the text is pretty choppy as well. Anyone know of other ways to decrease some of the lag?

Also how does the loss memories work? I lost 6 times to the succubus in chapter one to see what changed but I didn’t see any difference.
makes the fight harder.

niid41

May 20, 2020
Here are the .trans files with the script issues sorted out. Hopefully 100%.
They'll only be useful to people who know what to do with a .trans file.
It's good if someone find it useful. :)
How unfortunate I don't know how to use them :'( If only there is a hero that knows how to use them... somewhere, around here...

• Haha
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
damn, i never like playing RGPM but this game is my favorite hentai game ever, can someone tell me where to place the file save?

Last edited:

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
They come in all shapes, tastes and sizes! :ROFLMAO:

Saves go in mygamefolder/www/save, like in almost all RPGMV games.
But play the game instead! It's worth it!
i already beat the game in 2 days, i never like RPGM because the battle (too much grind or battle take too much time) and no animation (kind turn off with only picture). I play this game til middle and i only care about the plot LMAO (that why i need save file to see all those defeat scene -_- )

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i already beat the game in 2 days, i never like RPGM because the battle (too much grind or battle take too much time) and no animation (kind turn off with only picture). I play this game til middle and i only care about the plot LMAO (that why i need save file to see all those defeat scene -_- )
You beat this game in 2 days, how many hours did it take you from start to finish? Did you 100 percent it?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes