Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Looks like version 4.0 (not sure if it's out), is going to include an animation viewer instead of having to view each scene by going to the gallery room. Not sure if there's anything else though

Here's the link to the ci-en just have to translate it with google translate or w/e other tools. If you don't want to do that posted below is the translation.

Adding a translation (google translate):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Looks like version 4.0 (not sure if it's out), is going to include an animation viewer instead of having to view each scene by going to the gallery room. Not sure if there's anything else though
so they just release the 4.0 update

i can upload it but it won't be translated...
:censored:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Here's the link to the ci-en just have to translate it with google translate or w/e other tools. If you don't want to do that posted below is the translation.

Adding a translation (google translate):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A new update to this already great game is just making a great thing even better.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
So the translation was updated for version 4.0 few days ago ( )

" 15.01.2021: Patch for 4.0 added. Thanks to the help of Strange (yet again and again!). ZIP file for 4.0 includes translation (data folder) and menus for 4.0 (js folder). The translation is "finished". "

Is this thread going to be updated to the new version?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So the translation was updated for version 4.0 few days ago ( )

" 15.01.2021: Patch for 4.0 added. Thanks to the help of Strange (yet again and again!). ZIP file for 4.0 includes translation (data folder) and menus for 4.0 (js folder). The translation is "finished". "

Is this thread going to be updated to the new version?
Thank you for posting the updated translation! Hopefully the main download will be modified soon.

Kogun

Jan 13, 2020
What if you're played only until outrunning the succubus sisters?
I don't think you'd need to start over at all. As long as your save files stay- in doesn't matter what you do to the game's data files. I frequently move my saves between my semi-translated and un-translated versions of the other games in the series. Shouldn't have any problem.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Hype. I would start over for an improved translation. The story got soo good. Not going to lie; I have 29 hours in 3.1
this did not answer the question, but on the topic of the new translation did they finally get around to editing the level draining scenes? they were still MTL last version.

Kogun

Jan 13, 2020
this did not answer the question, but on the topic of the new translation did they finally get around to editing the level draining scenes? they were still MTL last version.
To play it you need only to install the latest version linked above, then move your saves into its directory. If it's not the full game but actually just the some folders, overwrite your current game folder with what you download.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
That is why I would be willing to start over from the beginning! Is the original post updated to 4.0?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
That is why I would be willing to start over from the beginning! Is the original post updated to 4.0?
I mostly lurk here, and I don't mean to be smarmy but dear god, it's literally 11 posts up on this very page! I couldn't find it myself because I'm mostly on this forum for 10 minutes or less at a time, and I don't stay on the forum all day. (I couldn't find it because it was several pages back and posted on december 23rd, when I mentioned something on Jan 15th.

decker2 posted this above it's version 4.0 (latest version)

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I downloaded the Anonfiles, and the 4 zips from ulmf; unpacked it with Japanese local. I couldn't get it working; I must have messed up somewhere and I'm just going to have to wait for the main post to get updated.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I downloaded the Anonfiles, and the 4 zips from ulmf; unpacked it with Japanese local. I couldn't get it working; I must have messed up somewhere and I'm just going to have to wait for the main post to get updated.
There's also directions to follow..... :

Go to the thread and download the latest file.

1. Unpack the game using the tool Enigma VBUnpacker ( ). Instructions - look for how to do that.
  2. Download the patch and unzip it using 7-zip (look for how to do that)
  3. Open up the patch and copy the "data" folder into the game's "www" folder. Before doing this, it's strongly recommended that you copy the existing "data" folder in www to another location, in case something happens. If you're using later version of the translation, there'll also be a "js" folder, copy this as well.
  4. You will be asked if you want to merge the folders, say yes.
  5. You will be asked if you want to replace the files, click on the box that asks if you want to do the same for all the files, then click on the first option to replace the files.

TLDR; is You use the Engima VBUnpacker tool to unpack the .exe, it's going to make a %data or something folder, that's the unpacked assets folder, you take the unpacked translation files, copy them into the same matching folder sections, overwrite them (this is replacing them with the translation files), and you copy the .js file and overwrite that too.

It's all there..... worse comes to worse if it's the same problem as me, drag the folder the game is in to another location if it won't boot up. You also want to have a backup incase you mess up one of those steps just in case.

Also do note it looks like the new lilith fight stuff pre battle, isn't translated yet.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Missing Shadow1,png

Ugh. I fucked up somewhere and I have no idea where. This is not the most straight forward >,< Can we get the OP to update it with a working 4.0?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes