Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
If I remember correctly it was a rare drop from defeating Tort's at the end of the first chapter. Not when she was chasing you or anything.

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020
Hello, I would like some help in the game, I'm stuck in chapters 3-1, so far I've found the reception key that opened the reception room for me, but the only item that I got from the room is a box and Idk what to do with it, and I searched the place but I couldn't find anything else to progress, so I would like some help on what to do next, please.

Edit: Okay, so I found out what to do next, to get the reception key in the toilet you need to go to the very left toilet and interact with it to get the key, and to get the director's key go to room 102 and interact with the top right dresser, and as for the wooden box so far Idk what to do what it.

Last edited:

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
You can throw the wooden box into the fireplace; make sure its lit; in the directors room. It gives a pretty rad weapon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
well they want 5$ for a 0.3 version so...

but we still have the v0.25

i say at this rate one of the 2 games will be finished in at least 3 years...:(
(it's a bad idea to work on 2 games at the same time)
Agreed with working on multiple games being a bad idea.

If anyone needs an example of why not to do this, just look up "Tower of Trample".

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Any news on when the new game will be released?
well they are currently at ver0.4/ver0.25 so maybe.... 1-2 years:unsure:
they work on 2 games at the same time...

is there a new tread here for the new game ? also how do u acces the test ver on ci-en ?
they don't even have a dlsite page...
but i could start a new thread. i'll buy the games when they're out too:cool:

to get the test version you need a ci-en account and pay 5 bugs...
(the ci-en account also serves as your dlsite account)
you can use google translator to get through it's easy enough to understand;)
(i recommend using a cc card)

Last edited:

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
So I'm stuck in the freaking hospital, After getting the conference key it says something about a horny patient? I'm completely lost hear. Could I get some help?

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
So I'm stuck in the freaking hospital, After getting the conference key it says something about a horny patient? I'm completely lost hear. Could I get some help?
The hospital is all about exploring in the dark (or not if you have spoopy stuff turned on) collecting keys and opening new doors till you can end up in the directors office. You are just going to have to check every toilet and waste basket and solve a very silly riddle to get into the pharmacy.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
The hospital is all about exploring in the dark (or not if you have spoopy stuff turned on) collecting keys and opening new doors till you can end up in the directors office. You are just going to have to check every toilet and waste basket and solve a very silly riddle to get into the pharmacy.
Yeah, I've already gotten past it. But that part of the games was super asinine.

Jun 18, 2021
Does this have Choice and Consequences as in other RPGs?

I haven't gotten that far in, I think to 3-1, and it appears so from what I can see from forking a save (saving and playing down each choice path) to see both outcomes of a) fighting off Amy and her later recovering b) getting forked, going back to the haven, and then when you go into Amy's and get forked again. (Sorry, not sorry, for the bad dad jokes - I have worse, I promise.)

How far does this go in the game? I've already found the Cluster socks thing (even though I still haven't found the fourth scene in the recollection room, seems like I'm missing the same for a few) and more, that it has impressed me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does this have Choice and Consequences as in other RPGs?

I haven't gotten that far in, I think to 3-1, and it appears so from what I can see from forking a save (saving and playing down each choice path) to see both outcomes of a) fighting off Amy and her later recovering b) getting forked, going back to the haven, and then when you go into Amy's and get forked again. (Sorry, not sorry, for the bad dad jokes - I have worse, I promise.)

How far does this go in the game? I've already found the Cluster socks thing (even though I still haven't found the fourth scene in the recollection room, seems like I'm missing the same for a few) and more, that it has impressed me.
That is a good question about the succubus forks.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes