trialuser

Oct 7, 2018
I was having issues with the game animations looking corrupted. For me the first frame of the animation looked fine, but the rest of the animation look garbled. If I opened the webm animations that are directly in the game folder (inside /www/movies/ folder) the movies looked fine on my local video player. There were some solutions mentioned earlier in the thread (JPN Locale, simple game directory in C drive, changing fullscreen or windowed), but none of these fixed the issue for me.

What did end up working for me though, was apparently updating the "nwjs open source media library" that's inside the game directory. I cannot post links yet, but a quick google and you'll find it; I just used the latest stable build on their website. This seemed to fix the animations for me, and the game seems fine so far. Just make sure to run the game with the new updated nw.exe file after updating.

If anyone knows better (like if this is a bad idea since it might break something else in the game), just let me know - but it seems fine so far for me.

Note: This "fix" was applied and tested on the Patched 4.0 version by mynamjefferson, which has the nwjs files inside the game directory. The untranslated versions do not seem to use nwjs at all (and still had garbled animations for me), so I don't think this fix would work for them.

homosapien1

Aug 5, 2021
does anyone have an actual 100% save? many will point out you can easily reach the recollection room, but that doesn't allow you to see all the scenes in Akasha's trial. They all have conditions to meet.

Reactions: qqman11
4.90 star(s) 22 Votes