BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The grind is part of the femdom here.
You are suffering to gain lvl then a fucking woman come and steal your lvl.
And you can tribute your lvl to a succubus / woman and being looked down while doing it.
If it was not grindy, the lvl drain wouldn't be interesting. It is the main fetish in this game.
I don't give two shits. It's annoying game design. The easy mode gear is only 1.5x XP increase. That's noting.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If anyone has battle animation issues/glitch like some people mentioned, after some testing, just replace libEGL.dll with this one and it will (probably) be fixed, at least it worked for me.
darkenergy100 since there are some people here who found this file as a solution for that issue, can you please add a quote in the OP?
This will be probably lost after some posts.
Thanks in advance ;)
Is this the same game? No comprende
I don't understand your question. Can you elaborate?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the 'Honey' item in this game? I'm guessing it is an enemy drop but I have no idea which one or what the odds are.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
already am and it's not nearly enough.
you can use "Mtool". Download it from the official website and when in the program, select the game.exe. It will give you lots of options such as getting the money you want, any item, weapon and armour, and you can lvl up your character in a second. I used it to get the finales in the last circle-tekua game, Melty, the one that came out yesterday.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes