Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Waiting for the day this game will get a proper and full translation. It deserves one so much.

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Waiting for the day this game will get a proper and full translation. It deserves one so much.
The translation is good when you play the man. But yeah, if you want to go futanari, it's sad. I really liked the futanari route on the next game alstomeiria from the same circle, it's a shame that it is not translated here.
But nobody want to make a manual translation of this part. It is lot of job.

• Sad
Reactions: Nessiah

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
do you press ctrl or continously Z or X during animations? it tends to lag like that. Try to press Z one time between dialogues.
No. Even during the sex fights and idle animation when looking at the mirror. Every animation aside from the homescreen is glitchy.

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
Is the male route actually fan translated? In the first three minutes of playing I found untranslated text two times, the interface text is clearly a shit MTL ("No use", "Option") and the dialogue in the intro is dodgy at best.

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Is the male route actually fan translated? In the first three minutes of playing I found untranslated text two times, the interface text is clearly a shit MTL ("No use", "Option") and the dialogue in the intro is dodgy at best.
It is indeed fan translated

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
All this in the first 3 minutes after opening the game.

Two untranslated lines, including the first line you will ever read after starting new game. No hueman translated the interface, anyone saying something else is a just a shitfaced liar. Maybe someone tried to clean the dialogues a bit. but a lot of sentences read like poetry.

Last edited:

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
For those interested the new game is out right now and it seems to be a quickish action only one. Still has only two endings which you can just pull out good ole google translate for nothing too crazy. Very confusing that they seem to have released a side story before their actual big game? Just seems a bit silly.

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
I guess I tried going a bit further in but... Why tell people this is fan translated when it's clearly not? Either the link in the OP is broken and I'm not playing the same thing everyone else is playing or this is MTL garbage.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I guess I tried going a bit further in but... Why tell people this is fan translated when it's clearly not? Either the link in the OP is broken and I'm not playing the same thing everyone else is playing or this is MTL garbage.
It is. I have no clue what happened. My best bet is that the version this got updated to doesn't have the up to date translation, for whatever reason. Which, is really fucking strange, and I don't know why that would happen. But as someone who's on 3.1 still, the male route is entirely translated.

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
You have a different version or something, for me it is translated completely so

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
You have a different version or something, for me it is translated completely so
Just downloaded again the game from two different links in the OP. The Male route is still MTL. If this for you guys counts as a "fan translation" it's ok, you just can't spot MTL and I envy you guys.

Edit: added the save just before the conversation in the screenshots.

Reactions: Nessiah

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just downloaded again the game from two different links in the OP. The Male route is still MTL. If this for you guys counts as a "fan translation" it's ok, you just can't spot MTL and I envy you guys.

Edit: added the save just before the conversation in the screenshots.
Just tested myself and I suppose there's a few lines that got missed or something, then. The vast majority of the male route is fully done though. These screenshots are kinda cherry picked.

Reactions: Sarojin

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
Just tested myself and I suppose there's a few lines that got missed or something, then. The vast majority of the male route is fully done though. These screenshots are kinda cherry picked.
This honestly just proves my point, the game was always a MTL shitfest and you didn't even notice. And no, the screenshots are not cherrypicked. Every single one of them was taken within 5 minutes of booting the game. It looked like MTL on minute 1, and surprise surprise it was still MTL on minute 5. I didn't play 70 hours and cherrypick a line of dialogue in super secret side mission 69 hours in.

Just take the L, correct the OP and say that the interface is 100% MTL, dialogue is possibly slightly edited MTL with plenty of lines "forgotten" and left in their MTL poetry glory.

Last edited:

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Maybe someone should request to pick this game up for a real translation.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes