ThatOneJester

Mar 12, 2017
Does anyone have the most up to date version that isn't partial translated?? The only place I can find it, it will take 8 hours to download...

Skihj

Mar 19, 2024
I was annoyed by the MTL in this game so I started looking into retranslating it.
I can tell you that there is a lot more than simply the female-MC-exclusive lines that is MTLed. Many loss scenes, drain events, etc. are written in MTL that barely qualifies as English.
But even besides that, from a translator's perspective, honestly the existing parts that seem actually translated aren't that great either. There are many parts that differ heavily from what the Japanese says. Either a) the translator was pressed for time and made a lot of things up, or b) they did not understand the text and made things up, possibly relying on MTL sometimes (but the kind that at least sounds like logical English even when it's inaccurate, like GPT)
All of this is just to say it's questionable whether this game has ever been properly translated from my perspective. I wouldn't feel right leaving all that in, so I will be rewriting the whole thing, not just the obviously MTL'ed parts. As a result it will take quite a long time, as any game of this size would take to properly translate. It's not like I'm being paid for this or anything, so I'll have to do it in spare time while I have other hobbies, so it's looking like on the order of months, not days. Please relax unless we're getting to like September or something.

Last edited:

Gedrackmon

Jul 23, 2022
I was annoyed by the MTL in this game so I started looking into retranslating it.
I can tell you that there is a lot more than simply the female-MC-exclusive lines that is MTLed. Many loss scenes, drain events, etc. are written in MTL that barely qualifies as English.
But even besides that, from a translator's perspective, honestly the existing parts that seem actually translated aren't that great either. There are many parts that differ heavily from what the Japanese says. Either a) the translator was pressed for time and made a lot of things up, or b) they did not understand the text and made things up, possibly relying on MTL sometimes (but the kind that at least sounds like logical English even when it's inaccurate, like GPT)
All of this is just to say it's questionable whether this game has ever been properly translated from my perspective. I wouldn't feel right leaving all that in, so I will be rewriting the whole thing, not just the obviously MTL'ed parts. As a result it will take quite a long time, as any game of this size would take to properly translate. It's not like I'm being paid for this or anything, so I'll have to do it in spare time while I have other hobbies, so it's looking like on the order of months, not days. Please relax unless we're getting to like September or something.
I'm glad that someone is going to do it. I have waited since the original translation, what is a couple months longer. I am excited to see the finished result. Good luck!

Mar 11, 2021
godspeed you beautiful bastard, the sex sounded a lot jankier than the rest of the game which is a damn travesty when this is probably their best work so far

erinaceouss1

Nov 22, 2023
I have a problem. I've beat the sheep succubus in 2-2, but i still take DOT from chapter 2-1, and it's always increasing, currently at 48 per tick. Is this a bug? It happens even in safe houses...

Karen14Smith

Jun 20, 2022
Ok after playthroughs on both sides and struggling to find the dream fragments every time, here is a list of all their locations.

Hunter Dream Fragment Locations:
1-1 (Unmissable)Given by Amy"Tickle"
1-2Directly below the entrance"Rush"
2-2Directly east of Sheep’s bed"Cure"
3-2Southwest of the starting room"Examine"
4-1North after moonwalking"Vigilance"
5-2Top left room with the gold bars"Memory Purification"
6-1North of the wooden bridge, hidden behind trees"Break"/"Rest"
7-1After reaching the room with the red carpet, enter the room to the northeast, then head northwest"Focus Up"/"Concentration"
7-2In the cage room (west of the starting point)"Healing"
8-1Red throne section"Furious Rush"

Merchant Dream Fragment Locations:
1-2South of Amy’s house, by the shelves
2-1Southeast of Sheep’s bed
3-2Kitchen/East of the main entrance
4-2Walk past Shina and head west
5-1Head north from the bottom left towards the green bottle section
6-2East of the house with the broken bottle
7-1West of the main entrance
8-1Beach section

evangelinexrei

Jan 29, 2023
Where can I find lilith after chapter 12 to finish the game? she said she will be waitting but look everywhere but she is no where to found

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone have a Japanese version of the game they can link me? Thank you!
If you're patient enough here it is:
Is the only one I found.

Where can I find lilith after chapter 12 to finish the game? she said she will be waitting but look everywhere but she is no where to found
She is always in her place. There isn't a new stage for here, just go where you defeated her the first time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 21 Votes