Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
she's the main villein after all
Lilith is the main Villain you say?

AnotherLilithBoss.jpg

Sorry... this is all I can think about.

Sounds interesting (checked out the Steam store page) maybe I'll pick it up, as long as it's at a good price. I will say, your game offering a lot of gameplay time with just 4 episodes is very nice. Some other games can't even offer that around 4 episodes.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
So... You'll be moving on then? Thanks.
you're welcome?

This is in the works, as one of the branching stories,
and was a business decision to publish it like this.
Sorry you feel this way, but I had to weigh in several difficult compromises for the steam release to happen at the end of this month (start of next).
well i guess i'll see what has happened in a couple of updates then...
seen decisions like that backfire harshly, seen them fade into obscurity and seen them work out.
time will tell witch this will be.

Donnow if you noticed, but the iPatch is by definition optional - as its Unofficial ;)
too be fair most Ipatches on this site are not optional if you care about narrative coherence.
example: "oh no we cant do this, we are roommates" and dumber statements happen all too commonly without them.
thankfully this game seems like one of the exceptions but we shall see.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Joubei so uh.. you kinda lied to me. This build was nowhere near 4,5 hours long. Maybe if you read 10 words per minute.
But I still enjoyed it very very much. The girls are really cute, the story is interesting, cool animations and greatest of all, it's fully POV. So hard to find that. I also really appreciate MC's body type, it's actually very similar to myself, all parts of him.
So yeah, even though I trusted you and you betrayed me with the playtime, I can safely say this game will be a big success, one of the greats of this site.
I've tested the build internally with several people in various levels,
and
ep1 took average of 30 min
ep2 took average of 2 hours
ep3 took average of 2 hours
thats a total of 4.5hours.

and that's what I told you...

but thanks... I suppose... lol

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
soo

i played (last time played before the 2nd update)

wondering were are all the variables gone :unsure:
like: lust trust power love skill romance etc
not a good sign in relation to choices imo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for Jezzabell - the old rule :" never stick your dick in crazy" may apply , no ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

great renders and animations again (y)
i really like the dagger parts

btw i noticed a lot of text where the speakers names are missing at 0.3

for example
View attachment 2768179 View attachment 2768180
no idea what those images are, they are not part of my code / game.

about he missing speaker - its a bug - thanks for that.
I'll add it to the list :)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
too be fair most Ipatches on this site are not optional if you care about narrative coherence.
example: "oh no we cant do this, we are roommates" and dumber statements happen all too commonly without them.
thankfully this game seems like one of the exceptions but we shall see.
So the covert incest doesn't work on patreon either - as the Roommate / landlady is a known workaround so they don't allow it either.
had to re-write it as something else, and now its more Gwen this Gweny that.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
thats pictures of variables of your old code (modtool called URM)
this variables WERE in the code at the beginning ...
created at
View attachment 2768361

bad sign if you dont remember eeh
Might be leftovers, but nothing I've ever actually used.
and I've never had that interface.
Right now there is no romance meter or relationship meters,
as it's not in the priority list.

these are planned AFTER the branching stories.

priority is:
1. story (image + code)
2. animations
3. music + sfx
4. branching stories
5. relationship meters.
6. etc.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well I FUCKING loved this. I'm a huge harem path fan, and this is starting out great. Though, I'm not sure why anyone would want to avoid some hot fun with any of the gorgeous ladies, but some players have their own desired paths and kinks. And the rendering quality is fantastic, and MC's progression from a sheltered Prince to alpha hero, is moving along nicely.

Oh, one thing I noticed and wanted to mention...there are a few images (below) of the girls having sex with MC, which didn't happen during my playthrough. Normally the posted images are what is presently in the game. Just wondering if these images are from future content?

And, I hope NO other males will be introduced into the sex side of the story...besides MC who will be the ONLY one involved in any of the threesomes or group sex scenes. For me I feel there enough netorare titles being released lately, so if this is the case...it's refreshing to see a true harem project in the works. Great work dev.

View attachment 2767133
View attachment 2767134
View attachment 2767135
I didnt see these scenes as well

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Joubei, as promised i have made three screenshots. Comparing the three, makes me think it's the lighting.

First one, the dick looks normal

Next two looks like an orc has fun with Freya

Also, i will buy your game on itch.io when finished, because there i can pay a sum of my choosing. That means i will give more than the stock.
I like what you've done so far.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Joubei, as promised i have made three screenshots. Comparing the three, makes me think it's the lighting.

Also, i will buy your game on itch.io when finished, because there i can pay a sum of my choosing. That means i will give more than the stock.
There is nothing remotely resemble green in any of the images you posted. Okay maybe I am colorblind but I am still alive because I can differentiate Red, Green and Yellow quite well.

Reactions: TheFurs

nzn

Aug 9, 2019

none of these look even remotely green. the first one is a bit redder than others but this is in fact a human skin tone.
are you sure you didn't screw with your monitor settings? perhaps look at the images on another device if you have one available.

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
As i wrote, the first shot looks normal, the other two are looking wierd. Might be it's not green, i also wrote i have a color weakness, but the last two look nothing like a normal skin color or tan. I say the lighting in the scene with Freya does it.
My Monitor is just fine. In no other game from here or any other game it looks like that. My rig is brand new, a high end gaming pc. A friend of mine, who is neither color blind or has a weakness calibrated the monitor for me, because as you can imagine i can't do it myself. He is a technic nerd. :ROFLMAO:
I showed some people those sceenshots with Freya and all of them agree, that is looks wierd indeed, the first one as mentioned not. Just a bit reddish.
The game is great, i am just nickpicking like the gruntled old man i am. :p

Morho

May 16, 2023
it was definitey nice to play...subscribed for first tier (yeah i know not much but probably will cost more after some time than buying it on steam later :D )

thx for game

btw: 4,5h of play time is very exaggerated... game was done in 3 hours and i was even able in that time do grocery middle of ep 2-3 :)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
it was definitey nice to play...subscribed for first tier (yeah i know not much but probably will cost more after some time than buying it on steam later :D )

thx for game

btw: 4,5h of play time is very exaggerated... game was done in 3 hours and i was even able in that time do grocery middle of ep 2-3 :)
You're a very fast reader then,
I've done tests on several level of gamers to engage play time,

And let me tell you the rage is vast:

Fastest took about 2.5 hours.
Slowest took about 8 hours.
But from the average play time, it was around 4.5 hours.
So, you seem to be in the faster category, good for you :)

BTW watching the 8 hour playthroughs were a bit of a torture ngl.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes