Morho

May 16, 2023
You're a very fast reader then,
I've done tests on several level of gamers to engage play time,

And let me tell you the rage is vast:

Fastest took about 2.5 hours.
Slowest took about 8 hours.
But from the average play time, it was around 4.5 hours.
So, you seem to be in the faster category, good for you :)

BTW watching the 8 hour playthroughs were a bit of a torture ngl.
if your tester needed translate most of words without online translator than 8 hours is realy good time :)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, am having problems with the Sancho Mod, if I don't use it, the game starts normally, when I install it intothe Games folder I don't get any visuals, only the sound. Is that normal, or have I installed the Mod wrong?

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Joubei - Slyvie have pink hair, scenes with gwen and ishi is all not in the game. Or i miss something ?
Not missing, the screenshots you mention are from the steam page,
where I used scenes rendered for episode 4, it will be published (hopefully) by end of this month, start of next.

So think of this as a teaser of what's to come very soon ;)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Reactions: IPsycho

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
haha, no no, Lilith is clearly not your mother,
I was just referring the the final battle in star wars, which happened 3 movies later.
Well remembering that bad dream that MC had seeing a group around a summoning circle, while Lilith was on the side...then a devil suddenly appeared that woke MC...could it mean that MC has some kind of hidden magical foresight, or a connection to her or someone close, or a blood relative who was affected by her? :unsure: And maybe that's why some are thinking Lilith is his mom. Sorry, I was going off topic.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Well remembering that bad dream that MC had seeing a group around a summoning circle, while Lilith was on the side...then a devil suddenly appeared that woke MC...could it mean that MC has some kind of hidden magical foresight, or a connection to her or someone close, or a blood relative who was affected by her? :unsure: And maybe that's why some are thinking Lilith is his mom. Sorry, I was going off topic.
This will be revealed at later Episodes but safe to say that you, Lilith and that devil are all connected. And just between us, I think that dark voice is the thread... :unsure:

Reactions: GGGanon and MrBenny

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
All I can say is that not everything is what it seems ;)

Inces patch will be in the works - as long as we're on Patreon we can't officially have Incest.
so it must come from an outside source.
When do we expect this incest patch? at 0.4 maybe? I want to stry out with that if possible

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Lilith Rising v0.3.1 Hotfix out now.

Download here

A few minor fixes including:
1. Fixes to some animations
2. Fixes to a missing frame
3. Fixes to save folder location.

Note: Old saves (pre-v0.3) will not work!

Last edited:
Reactions: GGGanon and m1st3r1
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes