Numuir

Aug 1, 2018
Vimeo decided they don’t like it and took it down, I’m trying to find an alternative.
darn that's frustrating, trailer looked great! good luck with finding an another host site. if you do relink to the forum please.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
darn that's frustrating, trailer looked great! good luck with finding an another host site. if you do relink to the forum please.
Soon as I get back to the office I’ll just put it on mega or something.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Added workaround, I'll try to find a better solution ASAP

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Joubei

Finished this update, and man, I loved it. Especially the sisters. One of my favorite fantasies, one at each end.

Anyway, the reason for my post is to report some bugs. During gameplay, which I typically do with music/audio turned off, or down very low, there are several instances where the sound did not abide by the settings. These sounds came through pretty loud, regardless of where I set the sound slider.

It seems as though these particular sound bytes are outside of the normal method of use or something. I don't know enough about Ren'Py to say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, Love the game, looking forward to the next release.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Joubei

Finished this update, and man, I loved it. Especially the sisters. One of my favorite fantasies, one at each end.

Anyway, the reason for my post is to report some bugs. During gameplay, which I typically do with music/audio turned off, or down very low, there are several instances where the sound did not abide by the settings. These sounds came through pretty loud, regardless of where I set the sound slider.

It seems as though these particular sound bytes are outside of the normal method of use or something. I don't know enough about Ren'Py to say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, Love the game, looking forward to the next release.
Thank you so much for the kind words.

In the settings you put all 3 sliders on 0 (to the left)?

I had to create a system that will play some sfx parallel, it might be related. I’ll take a look, thanks for the feedback!!

Reactions: Forgotted

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you so much for the kind words.

In the settings you put all 3 sliders on 0 (to the left)?
Yes, that is correct. Music in most games tend to be repetitive, so I stop listening quickly. If the music changes, I will leave it up, but very low to avoid disturbing others.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Yes, that is correct. Music in most games tend to be repetitive, so I stop listening quickly. If the music changes, I will leave it up, but very low to avoid disturbing others.
One thing, when you're at the waterfall, with Freja, you should turn the music on ;)
If you didn't already - very cool Original music we made for this game.

Reactions: EricGrey

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One thing, when you're at the waterfall, with Freja, you should turn the music on ;)
If you didn't already - very cool Original music we made for this game.
That song by Freja at the waterfall was fantastic.
By the way, who was it that sang that song?

Be sure to tell the singer for me kudos and also that she's got a wonderful singing voice!;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei and Dragon59
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes