Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Wow this has to be the most most messed up story ive seen to date....not a single choice means anything it just follow a weird kinetic storyline no matter wtf you pick in your choices....

First i turned down the witch, then went to visit her in the forest where she tells me she helped MC relax and had a sample of him after that.....next i talked to Freja at the fire and she said come visit me to night to have some fun....then i had to pick date with val? no clue why and i turned her down and at first option calling it a night early....then i get the option to visit someone in a room, where going to Val will be sex? huh? oh well i thought fuck that and went to Freja who invited MC and i was already doing things with and shes now sleeping? so i said fuck this shit and went to bed....then next morning the witch got a sample from Val meaning MC now had sex with her? i mean the story is a pure joke, why even put in choices when everything you do is ignored, just put a kinetic novel tag on it and call it a day, would make for a better game....

And on a side note if you dont do anything what so ever with Freja it will still say you had sex with her in the book at chapter end...where game forced MC to have sex with Val? which it dosent even mention.... dont tell me this isent a huge ass mess of a story.

But never mind i can see dev already gave up making this a choice driven story, every girl is forced going forward so it did become all kinetic, really should add tag for that so players who arent into kinetic wont waste their time.
This is a severe problem with quite a few "VNs" on this site, not just this one and it is extremely annoying. The tag system is most definitely broken though the degrees vary, some VNs have so much shit crammed inside them that they are nothing more then glorified fuckfests, and yet 80% tags are absent from their genre/dev tabs to inform the players, which causes the entire threads turn into dumpster fire.
Same with the KNs which are presented as VNs or lack the appropriate tag, just like this one. Add into it the fact that white knights then enters to make matters worse by adding sarcastic and insulting comments towards anyone who is genuinely asking for information about a specific tag/content which is not present anywhere in the OP.

Fine for those who plays anything, regardless of the content or tags but for those who prefers to know beforehand what they are actually getting into, this here is a real problem.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a severe problem with quite a few "VNs" on this site, not just this one and it is extremely annoying. The tag system is most definitely broken though the degrees vary, some VNs have so much shit crammed inside them that they are nothing more then glorified fuckfests, and yet 80% tags are absent from their genre/dev tabs to inform the players, which causes the entire threads turn into dumpster fire.
Same with the KNs which are presented as VNs or lack the appropriate tag, just like this one. Add into it the fact that white knights then enters to make matters worse by adding sarcastic and insulting comments towards anyone who is genuinely asking for information about a specific tag/content which is not present anywhere in the OP.

Fine for those who plays anything, regardless of the content or tags but for those who prefers to know beforehand what they are actually getting into, this here is a real problem.
Genre tabs are meaningless after the first release, unless they happen to include a "Planned Tags" note. Typically, that spoiler is only meant to indicate what a game has starting out. You should never rely on that part of the OP to know what currently exists in a game. The tags at the top (or on the game's thumbnail if you're on something like the Latest page) are what you should use.

And yes, I realize those often aren't kept up-to-date. I really wish more people would help out with that. You can use the Report feature for the OP of the thread (it's there just like on my post here). Then pick "Other" and in the field indicate what tags should be added / removed from a game. Some of us try to check those to make sure to request an update when we play games if something doesn't seem to be listed (or something is listed that isn't actually there yet). But we can always miss things, and we're not even remotely close in number to how many play games and don't bother trying to get those updated.

For this game specifically, there are very few choices that matter, but there are at least one or two. By F95's current definitions, that disqualifies this game from being marked as a kinetic novel. I'm not saying I agree with that; I'm just describing why it wouldn't get the tag.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Genre tabs are meaningless after the first release, unless they happen to include a "Planned Tags" note. Typically, that spoiler is only meant to indicate what a game has starting out. You should never rely on that part of the OP to know what currently exists in a game. The tags at the top (or on the game's thumbnail if you're on something like the Latest page) are what you should use.

And yes, I realize those often aren't kept up-to-date. I really wish more people would help out with that. You can use the Report feature for the OP of the thread (it's there just like on my post here). Then pick "Other" and in the field indicate what tags should be added / removed from a game. Some of us try to check those to make sure to request an update when I play games if something doesn't seem to be listed (or something is listed that isn't actually there yet). But we can always miss things, and we're not even remotely close in number to how many play games and don't bother trying to get those updated.

For this game specifically, there are very few choices that matter, but there are at least one or two. By F95's current definitions, that disqualifies this game from being marked as a kinetic novel. I'm not saying I agree with that; I'm just describing why it wouldn't get the tag.
And some Devs deliberately put in a choice or two (like should she wear green or blue today) so that the Kinetic tag cannot be applied.

So the game is Kinetic by the spirit of the word if not technically. (I'm not referring to Lilith Rising).

I'd be a big fan of another tag like 'forced sex/romance' alongside the Kinetic one.

TBH, I'm guilty of not requesting tags be added or removed enough. I need to work harder to do it more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And some Devs deliberately put in a choice or two (like should she wear green or blue today) so that the Kinetic tag cannot be applied. I'd be a big fan of another tag like 'forced sex/romance' alongside the Kinetic one.

TBH, I'm guilty of not requesting tags be added or removed enough. I need to work harder to do it more.
Meh, don't mind me. I was just venting frustration that tags don't stay updated and then folks like Lucid get irritated... which frustrates me, because as a community it doesn't have to be this way. Any help keeping them up-to-date is appreciated!

Yeah, there are a lot of flaws with the current tagging system. It's now been at least a year and they still haven't implemented the new set of tags. I wonder if I'll still be alive by the time they do. I definitely agree that the kinetic novel tag should either be modified to be "very few choices" or, as you say, another tag be added (maybe limited choice or something). I'd also like to see something like you say; I think there should be clarifications on tags, so maybe there's anal sex and then anal sex (forced); and so on.

Anyway, a more general tag discussion is going afield from the topic of this game. This game does have a decent number of tags at present, though. I think it's probably got most of them correct, but what's applied can obviously be improved.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Meh, don't mind me. I was just venting frustration that tags don't stay updated and then folks like Lucid get irritated... which frustrates me, because as a community it doesn't have to be this way. Any help keeping them up-to-date is appreciated!

Yeah, there are a lot of flaws with the current tagging system. It's now been at least a year and they still haven't implemented the new set of tags. I wonder if I'll still be alive by the time they do. I definitely agree that the kinetic novel tag should either be modified to be "very few choices" or, as you say, another tag be added (maybe limited choice or something). I'd also like to see something like you say; I think there should be clarifications on tags, so maybe there's anal sex and then anal sex (forced); and so on.

Anyway, a more general tag discussion is going afield from the topic of this game. This game does have a decent number of tags at present, though. I think it's probably got most of them correct, but what's applied can obviously be improved.
There's always room for improvement, I think where I get caught is that I only look at tags or OP spoiler before playing a game. Once I start, if I'm sticking with it, I never bother to check them again (and I suspect most people are the same). It's why I don't think to report tags very often unless I've had to look at them for a reason. I just had a look at tags for here and they do seem to pretty close to what I remember.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
And some Devs deliberately put in a choice or two (like should she wear green or blue today) so that the Kinetic tag cannot be applied.

So the game is Kinetic by the spirit of the word if not technically. (I'm not referring to Lilith Rising).

I'd be a big fan of another tag like 'forced sex/romance' alongside the Kinetic one.

A forced sex/LI/Romance tag would be a dream for those of us that arent into everything, that would be extremly helpfull even better then the kinetic tag....right now devs can only put on harem for the forced games but it just dosent fit since harem can also be an optional/choice harem, so theres really nothing that will tell you if girls/sex are forced or not.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
A forced sex/LI/Romance tag would be a dream for those of us that arent into everything, that would be extremly helpfull even better then the kinetic tag....right now devs can only put on harem for the forced games but it just dosent fit since harem can also be an optional/choice harem, so theres really nothing that will tell you if girls/sex are forced or not.
Couldn't agree more. Forced romance/sex is my biggest hate in AVNs. Wives and Girlfriends to start are painful and apparently 'crucial to the story'. That's rubbish, there is always another way, but at least you can get rid of them if you want to. But in the middle is just wrong. If it's someone I would have chosen anyway I can live with it. I always search threads before playing looking for any forced romance content cause you just can't get that info from a tag.

I think the bigger problem with Lilith Rising is the dialogue pathing. You can turn girls down, but the story continues as if you didn't. It needs a variable that gives you different dialogue if you didn't have sex with them. But it's Devs first go and you need to learn somewhere, so I don't want to be too harsh on him. It just feels a bit weird. (I only turned the witch down and had some weird dialogue, but I see others turned other girls down and got weird dialogue too).

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes