RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Erm, there is two new characters in the Lilith Throne Room. LIs or not ?

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Just a page or two back you will find a post from the dev - this is a known issue and is being fixed.
A year later and this still not resolved. Ignored Freja and the VN still reports I had sex with her in episode 2. How can this be so difficult to fix...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
A year later and this still not resolved. Ignored Freja and the VN still reports I had sex with her in episode 2. How can this be so difficult to fix...
Yeah, I have to say I've been very disappointed with this title. I thought it had a lot of potential but, the last update was just preparation for a Steam release and did almost nothing to address things talked about here. There hasn't been an update here for over 4 months which is not good, considering this is really only the first installment. I don't know if I will continue to follow it or not...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I have to say I've been very disappointed with this title. I thought it had a lot of potential but, the last update was just preparation for a Steam release and did almost nothing to address things talked about here. There hasn't been an update here for over 4 months which is not good, considering this is really only the first installment. I don't know if I will continue to follow it or not...
I'll continue to you follow it and hope for updates, because it has so much potential and some lovely LIs, but I will certainly be trying to not get my hopes up too high.

Reactions: motseer

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I know it's a royal pain in the ass to dig through all the old posts but the last real content update was 3.1 on July 15 of last year. Then they renamed 3.1 to .92 as a polish and prep release for steam. Everything after that has been little more than supposed Steam prep and polish that accomplished little more than make it appear it has been updated more recently than it has.

I think you can see what's really happening here.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Agree, it was huge disappointment. The dev is focus on marketing the Steam version more than subsequent release. The interest for this kinda died of since the long waiting time. It feels like milking to me more than anything tbh. There was no additional content with the Steam version as well. There is no new content for almost a year.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Agree, it was huge disappointment. The dev is focus on marketing the Steam version more than subsequent release. The interest for this kinda died of since the long waiting time. It feels like milking to me more than anything tbh. There was no additional content with the Steam version as well. There is no new content for almost a year.
Yep, it's lookin' more and more like he used F95 for a nice little kick start and off to Steam it went. In truth, that's where the money is so, more power to 'em... I guess...

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Yep, it's lookin' more and more like he used F95 for a nice little kick start and off to Steam it went. In truth, that's where the money is so, more power to 'em... I guess...
First sorry for that, It was not by intention.
When hiring a team of artists and devs, the monthly burn is crazy,
so I had to prioritize finishing the game as quickly as possible.

releasing installments is very costly as I'd need to polish and test it, rather then contienuing development.
since the development is so rapid and I had to onboard many new team members, the episodic releases were not possible.

With that said, I'm working hard to release a large update shortly (week or 2) that will include ep1-ep4 of season 2,until ep5-6 will be ready for the full season. (6 eps total) and about 5-6 hours of gameplay.

Sorry for the delay.
And thanks for your support.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

releasing installments is very costly as I'd need to polish and test it, rather then contienuing development.
since the development is so rapid and I had to onboard many new team members, the episodic releases were not possible.

With that said, I'm working hard to release a large update shortly (week or 2) that will include ep1-ep4 of season 2,until ep5-6 will be ready for the full season. (6 eps total) and about 5-6 hours of gameplay.

Sorry for the delay.
That would be awesome for us poor people. Thanks Joubei.:love:

I'm already doing my happy dance.:)

chicken-little-dance.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Sorry for the delay.
I look forward to it and thanks for the progress report. It always helps to have a little news from time to time.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I look forward to it and thanks for the progress report. It always helps to have a little news from time to time.
I know buddy,
but I've been so swamped, working 14-16 hours per day,
only break I get is 2 hours twice a week when I get punched (hard) at the dojo, (not to worry I punch back too ;) )

I'll update as soon as I can.
Maybe I should hire someone to handle the community.... :unsure:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Well, it's pretty straightforward, isn't it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not really, nobody and nothing is mentioned in her "every night". "every night i cry myself to sleep" "everynight my neighbor shits himself and i have to smell it" "every night the rats relentlessly bang right underneath my bed". the fact that you immediately conclude that she gets raped every night is perhaps a deeper personal issue on your side.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
not really, nobody and nothing is mentioned in her "every night". "every night i cry myself to sleep" "everynight my neighbor shits himself and i have to smell it" "every night the rats relentlessly bang right underneath my bed". the fact that you immediately conclude that she gets raped every night is perhaps a deeper personal issue on your side.
Or you look at context based on what we know about her captors' habits. She sees a man coming into her cell and has a meltdown crying and saying "not again" "please, not every night" and "please stop this, I need to rest". Your joke options there don't fit the context.
You're pretty defensive and irritated jumping to the "personality problems" comments for some reason. Everything alright little fella?

Reactions: MrDianhelo

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Or you look at context based on what we know about her captors' habits. She sees a man coming into her cell and has a meltdown crying and saying "not again" "please, not every night" and "please stop this, I need to rest". Your joke options there don't fit the context.
You're pretty defensive and irritated jumping to the "personality problems" comments for some reason. Everything alright little fella?
i mean if you want her to be raped every night that desperately then you do you buddy. its not really my cup of tea so i was trying to help you out by coming up with other options but you somehow really want her to be raped i guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes