Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I actually thought there was a bug
Well, there are indeed bugs. I've reported most of the ones I found and fixed them all in SanchoMod if interested. Otherwise, yes, this was a code rewrite of the VN BUT includes new variables so you'll likely need to replay S1 regardless of opinion on the overall update v1.0.3 imho.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I just finished playing 1.0.3 and it ended exactly like 1.0.2 so I am guessing that the "new content" takes place somewhere in the middle of the progression rather than at the end and it will require a new play-through to encounter it? True?

Also, thumb's up to Sancho for his mod!

Sep 3, 2020
Has anyone played the update, is it worth it, doesn't seem like there is much of anything new, at least going by how shitty the change log is, 2 updates and both saying season 1 is complete?
I'm still playing the game but I found something even if you turn down the first sex scene with the redhead

the game still implies that you slept with her I don't know if it's just for story reasons

and it's just a one-time thing or if it applies for the rest of the girls and the rest of the game
I don't like force relationships

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I'm still playing the game but I found something even if you turn down the first sex scene with the redhead

the game still implies that you slept with her I don't know if it's just for story reasons

and it's just a one-time thing or if it applies for the rest of the girls and the rest of the game
I don't like force relationships
from what I remember it's the same with at least few other girls
i never rejected Freja, so didn't have problems with it
but:
- you're also forced to go on a date with sisters, otherwise you can't get out of the free roam
- you are forced to fuck Vallery (even if didn't flirt with her before) when Jezz asks for a sample

though i didn't play this update yet

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
from what I remember it's the same with at least few other girls
i never rejected Freja, so didn't have problems with it
but:
- you're also forced to go on a date with sisters, otherwise you can't get out of the free roam
- you are forced to fuck Vallery (even if didn't flirt with her before) when Jezz asks for a sample

though i didn't play this update yet
well my brother from what I played every girl is eventually forced on you

so it is my assumption that any choice you had in the beginning of the game

to rejected any girls

in my opinion is pointless

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
There is no new content.
Hmmm.... I was going by the following entry in the changelog:

v1.0.3ns

• Complete Season 1
  • Voice Over to all animations
  • Choices to select adventures
  • Additional content <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Graphical bug fixes
  • Additional fixes for smoother gameplay

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm.... I was going by the following entry in the changelog:

v1.0.3ns

• Complete Season 1
  • Voice Over to all animations
  • Choices to select adventures
  • Additional content <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Graphical bug fixes
  • Additional fixes for smoother gameplay
Some of the adventures were changed, dialogue was added,
relationships changed, and some features added.

If you only play the end you will miss some of the new content.

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Some of the adventures were changed, dialogue was added,
relationships changed, and some features added.

If you only play the end you will miss some of the new content.
That is what I suspected. Thanks for the head's up. Now the question is, will there be any further changes in this part or is it safe to play through (again) from the beginning. I already played through twice.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
That is what I suspected. Thanks for the head's up. Now the question is, will there be any further changes in this part or is it safe to play through (again) from the beginning. I already played through twice.
The most noticable changes are the new voice acting in the videos,
The rest are some choices that were added, for instance you can select if to go with Freja or Valery to their locations in episode 2, additional content was added to allow both of these flows to work properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are few additional content that were added to make the game smoother and more enjoyable.
few bug fixes, for instance Sylvie's hair was fixed to stay pink after the romantic encounter.

still there are a few major fixes for this season when we finish working on season 2, we'll create a bundle for season 1 and season 2 together, and the flow will be much nicer,
at that point we'll add a few features that are long time in the works, like relationship meters, and choice consequences,
for instance if you didn't date an LI the romance option will not be available, but you'll have a choice to date them at later episodes.

by the way, you could watch the romance videos in the gallery feature from the main menu, if you'd like, and enjoy the new voice acting and SFX that we added.

Thanks again for your support.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I really like the picture of Lilith in the OP.
She is so sweet and beautiful I would definitely hold her hand and write her some love letters.

Anyway, season one was pretty good, so I'll be getting season two on steam eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
The most noticable changes are the new voice acting in the videos,
The rest are some choices that were added, for instance you can select if to go with Freja or Valery to their locations in episode 2, additional content was added to allow both of these flows to work properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are few additional content that were added to make the game smoother and more enjoyable.
few bug fixes, for instance Sylvie's hair was fixed to stay pink after the romantic encounter.

still there are a few major fixes for this season when we finish working on season 2, we'll create a bundle for season 1 and season 2 together, and the flow will be much nicer,
at that point we'll add a few features that are long time in the works, like relationship meters, and choice consequences,
for instance if you didn't date an LI the romance option will not be available, but you'll have a choice to date them at later episodes.

by the way, you could watch the romance videos in the gallery feature from the main menu, if you'd like, and enjoy the new voice acting and SFX that we added.

Thanks again for your support.
And what about the queen/best milf, any news? Huh...?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Wow this has to be the most most messed up story ive seen to date....not a single choice means anything it just follow a weird kinetic storyline no matter wtf you pick in your choices....

First i turned down the witch, then went to visit her in the forest where she tells me she helped MC relax and had a sample of him after that.....next i talked to Freja at the fire and she said come visit me to night to have some fun....then i had to pick date with val? no clue why and i turned her down and at first option calling it a night early....then i get the option to visit someone in a room, where going to Val will be sex? huh? oh well i thought fuck that and went to Freja who invited MC and i was already doing things with and shes now sleeping? so i said fuck this shit and went to bed....then next morning the witch got a sample from Val meaning MC now had sex with her? i mean the story is a pure joke, why even put in choices when everything you do is ignored, just put a kinetic novel tag on it and call it a day, would make for a better game....

And on a side note if you dont do anything what so ever with Freja it will still say you had sex with her in the book at chapter end...where game forced MC to have sex with Val? which it dosent even mention.... dont tell me this isent a huge ass mess of a story.

But never mind i can see dev already gave up making this a choice driven story, every girl is forced going forward so it did become all kinetic, really should add tag for that so players who arent into kinetic wont waste their time.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes