satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Or you look at context based on what we know about her captors' habits. She sees a man coming into her cell and has a meltdown crying and saying "not again" "please, not every night" and "please stop this, I need to rest". Your joke options there don't fit the context.
You're pretty defensive and irritated jumping to the "personality problems" comments for some reason. Everything alright little fella?
This is in the "technically no NTR took place so you can't complain about it" tool box that it often used. Those who want to choke the chicken to this title will copium themselves into whatever mental gymnastics necessary so they can enjoy it.

One side is mentally constructing rape and pillaging while the other shuts off common sense so they don't have to acknowledge the obvious. You aren't doing yourself any favors trying to point it out. Those still following after this much time are true believers.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
not really, nobody and nothing is mentioned in her "every night". "every night i cry myself to sleep" "everynight my neighbor shits himself and i have to smell it" "every night the rats relentlessly bang right underneath my bed". the fact that you immediately conclude that she gets raped every night is perhaps a deeper personal issue on your side.
It's actually torture. They make her listen to Britney Spears all night. Every Night. :)

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
This is in the "technically no NTR took place so you can't complain about it" tool box that it often used. Those who want to choke the chicken to this title will copium themselves into whatever mental gymnastics necessary so they can enjoy it.

One side is mentally constructing rape and pillaging while the other shuts off common sense so they don't have to acknowledge the obvious. You aren't doing yourself any favors trying to point it out. Those still following after this much time are true believers.
"if i just look hard enough then i can somehow somewhere interpret something as ntr, be offended about it and start bitching on the forum." there, i saved you a lot of unecessary typing.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023

LOL. True. Some players can't deal with logic.
Personality, I hate that "technically not NTR" workaround. I have the NTR tag filtered out of the games list, so it's super annoying when they try the cover up stuff like this. The "it's offscreen" or "well, MC didn't fuck her yet, so it doesn't count" or whatever other nonsense. In this case, it's extremely obvious, but since they didn't directly say it, the NTR squad will run here to defend.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023

Yeah. I'll ditch this one. Coding seems to be a mess, no LI choice since turning them down just counts as skipping the scene and the dialog says you had them all anyway. Then rape/offscreen ntr of the main LI when neither of those are listed in the tags and aren't in the devs list of future tags either, yet it's obvious that's what happened. Just not my jam with all that.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Nick_on_Vox and satirious Idk why no one is telling y'all what actually happened and instead is just being insulting or dismissive, but it isn't rape. It is revealed that she was tortured with nightmare dreams and vision. Specifically of the Mc coming to save her and then becoming a demon. She was locked away and being mentally tortured in an effort to break her will until she would betray the Mc and others and work with the bad guys. And I might be misremembering, or it might have been a theory/speculation, but I had thought that there was evidence that the demons specifically didn't physically abuse her because they needed her pure for some reason, but that part might have been subtext or speculation. The dev has even confirmed elsewhere, and I think the dialog after her rescue does too, that she wasn't raped and she was just mentally tortured.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Nick_on_Vox and satirious Idk why no one is telling y'all what actually happened and instead is just being insulting or dismissive, but it isn't rape. It is revealed that she was tortured with nightmare dreams and vision. Specifically of the Mc coming to save her and then becoming a demon. She was locked away and being mentally tortured in an effort to break her will until she would betray the Mc and others and work with the bad guys. And I might be misremembering, or it might have been a theory/speculation, but I had thought that there was evidence that the demons specifically didn't physically abuse her because they needed her pure for some reason, but that part might have been subtext or speculation. The dev has even confirmed elsewhere, and I think the dialog after her rescue does too, that she wasn't raped and she was just mentally tortured.
They dont care.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
That would be preferable. I played to the end of the update and didn't see that dialog. Just ended after putting her in the bed and she said thanks, then you pick another LI to visit for the night. That dialog would have cleared up a lot.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes