Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Lilith Rising (Tainted) - MultiMod Edition (v0.3.1 Update)
View attachment 2772552

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2772553 View attachment 2772554
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Circumvented the dev's decision to force sound mixer settings in Preferences to override those of the Player's persistent file (in layman's terms that means your settings are remembered as you want them, not what you are forced to have).
  • Corrected the VN's name change within the mod's information screen (accessed from the Main Menu) as noted in the post found here.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Circumvented the dev's decision to force sound mixer settings in Preferences to override those of the Player's persistent file (in layman's terms that means your settings are remembered as you want them, not what you are forced to have).
  • Corrected the VN's name change within the mod's information screen (accessed from the Main Menu) as noted in the post found here.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.
Fantastic, and already fixed for next update, it was on the list for a while now.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously still couldn't spend 5 minutes making the changes you make to sound options be persistent and not reset every time you start the game, and make the stupid sound effects like the bear growling be muted when you turn the sound down.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Seriously still couldn't spend 5 minutes making the changes you make to sound options be persistent and not reset every time you start the game, and make the stupid sound effects like the bear growling be muted when you turn the sound down.
I see you’ve never created a game before,
Task list is endless.
and I’m doing it solo.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Who is your Waifu?
Which one of these girls you find most sexy or attractive?

1. Gwen - The Swift Fencer
2. Freja - The Brave Warrior
3. Valery - The Determined Huntress
4. Ishi - The Spiritual Monk
5. Sophie and Sylvie - Fire and Ice
6. Lilith - The Serpent

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Who is your Waifu?

6. Lilith - The Serpent

Legit difficult to vote because they are all ridiculously attractive. You did a superb job with the girls looks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Who is your Waifu?

6. Lilith - The Serpent

All of the above :love:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Who is your Waifu?

6. Lilith - The Serpent

Where are the queen and the witch? Those 2 together :love:

Reactions: Faxe10%

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
Yes, it’s on the list.
it will be fixed in the next update.
Also the game acts like I had sex with Freja when I didn't as well. I thought this wasn't a harem game so I have turned down everyone so far with the intent of going for either Valery or Sophie, but it feels like I am supposed to bone everyone.

Reactions: qaywsx

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
The MC who cannot finish a sentence without sluttering.He have no Confidence. He is annoying. He has no personality.He is not mature. He is not determine.Absolutely beta Crybaby...
After escaping from the Kingdom..MC spends month doing nothing...and he was saying he'll avenge

Ohhh so mature and determined

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Also the game acts like I had sex with Freja when I didn't as well. I thought this wasn't a harem game so I have turned down everyone so far with the intent of going for either Valery or Sophie, but it feels like I am supposed to bone everyone.
yes this is a known issue and will be fixed in the next update.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The MC who cannot finish a sentence without sluttering.He have no Confidence. He is annoying. He has no personality.He is not mature. He is not determine.Absolutely beta Crybaby...
After escaping from the Kingdom..MC spends month doing nothing...and he was saying he'll avenge

Ohhh so mature and determined
Yes I know, the concept of growth is very foreign to f95, but in all other entertainment (i.e. movies / tv / games) the concept of growth is a standard for all heroes, they start out with a wound on purpose so they have somewhere to grow and become the hero we want.

Star Wars - Luke started as a simple cowardly farm-boy that likes to play with his robots, and wants nothing to do with Obi-one when he offers to train him as a Jedi,
But after his family was killed by the empire he has no choice but to run away and start his training on Endor with Yoda and becomes a respectable Jedi master in the end.

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
we never actually see her die tho. its pretty similar to the other girl who we hear thru the door.
There is a difference though. We see the mother about to be skewered, but the betrothed is behind a door and we only hear screams, but we never see what is happening but we assume something terrible.
MC also clearly realizes his mother sacrificed herself for him ... So sorry don't expect much.

Also this game is trying to stay on Patreon, and incest is a big no no there.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
There is a difference though. We see the mother about to be skewered, but the betrothed is behind a door and we only hear screams, but we never see what is happening but we assume something terrible.
MC also clearly realizes his mother sacrificed herself for him ... So sorry don't expect much.

Also this game is trying to stay on Patreon, and incest is a big no no there.
These are on purpose.
You see a vision of Gwen at the end of ep1, it is the driving force for the season one story. And the rest is also on purpose, but you’ll need to play season 2 to figure out what’s going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes