Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Seems like extreme pampering from her patreons are so much worse than i imagine. If there more valid criticism from subs, maybe there was be stimulus to be better at coding and with schedule in general. Oh well.

Reactions: JamieDe

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
This thread is unreadable. I come back after several years, and you all are still complaining about the same exact shit regarding the developer. While I agree that there were major issues, it never stopped me from enjoying the game. (Edit: I just remembered having trouble with the old java version on linux, so that did actually prevent me from playing for a while.) I understand that some of you have a stronger opinion about this, but can't you see getting upset about it (for years) won't change anything?

If you couldn't spare the time to maintain a fork, then what makes you think working together is going to turn out any better? I've worked on projects where everyone chipped in, but I don't think this is one of them. There's been instances where I felt like I was constantly undoing and redoing others' work and re-configuring the process would have torpedoed the whole project. If you finally convince her to rewrite the game, she might disappear for an entire year and eventually drop the project.

To someone more proficient, it probably seems like no big deal and very easy, but some people are extremely stubborn and wasting your time trying to move them is futile.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
I understand that some of you have a stronger opinion about this, but can't you see getting upset about it (for years) won't change anything?
No one is really that upset, it's more like "point and laugh"

If you finally convince her to rewrite the game, she might disappear for an entire year and eventually drop the project.
As if she hasn't dropped already lol, she already dissapears for what's more or less an entire year.

It's been literal years since Elis got added and only after what? 3 or so years we finally reach the stage before it's conclusion? half of the Elis characters have unfinished content (The Goat guys, the Owl woman, the VIP room on the shady bar, Youko, everything regarding the Slave mechanic including backgrounds and the special slave things for Brax and Scarlet, the Church), hell last addition which were the dolls was actually from a mod no?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's been literal years since Elis got added and only after what? 3 or so years we finally reach the stage before it's conclusion? half of the Elis characters have unfinished content (The Goat guys, the Owl woman, the VIP room on the shady bar, Youko, everything regarding the Slave mechanic including backgrounds and the special slave things for Brax and Scarlet, the Church), hell last addition which were the dolls was actually from a mod no?
I asked her if we would be able to have multiple dicks on our character, she said "Yes, I'm planning on adding that later on, but it will probably be limited to a maximum of 2 penises"
She said that 4 years ago...

Loliphile

Apr 26, 2017
I asked her if we would be able to have multiple dicks on our character, she said "Yes, I'm planning on adding that later on, but it will probably be limited to a maximum of 2 penises"
She said that 4 years ago...
Technically the second penis code skeleton is in there, and from what I can tell partially functional, just unfinished AF.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Technically the second penis code skeleton is in there, and from what I can tell partially functional, just unfinished AF.
You know I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting to read "second penis code skeleton" when I woke up today.
I wasn't expecting to read it ever, quite honestly.
Yet here we are.

I know what you mean, but god does it sound so fucking bad out of context.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The "code" is there for almost 3 years if i'm not wrong, but still, 3 years and nothing...maybe is not something that she can code well and now is left on the limbo forever...

Reactions: Loliphile

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, I remember a while ago I edited my save and gave my character a second penis, but while the game didn't do weird stuff like usual when I do weird stuff to my save files, it functionally did nothing in game. Not even changing my character's description.

Vodka6329

Dec 14, 2022
If William Shakespeare rose from the dead today and asked to ghost write Lilith's Throne for free, do you think Innoxia would accept his help? All she has to do is admit that she can't do everything by herself.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
If William Shakespeare rose from the dead today and asked to ghost write Lilith's Throne for free, do you think Innoxia would accept his help? All she has to do is admit that she can't do everything by herself.
At this point I think Shakespeare would do better work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arkus86

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
Shakespeare would not know what a pc even is much less how to make a game, also he could hate furrys.

Vodka6329

Dec 14, 2022
Shakespeare would not know what a pc even is much less how to make a game
I've always believed that a genius would shine whatever era he'd be in. Like, of course the greatest greek philosophers didn't grew up with internet and shit but given enough time to learn, they'd easily outclass the normal person by a wide margin.

William Shakespeare, if he lived today, would 100% know how to code in python.

Reactions: Jrar

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
I've always believed that a genius would shine whatever era he'd be in. Like, of course the greatest greek philosophers didn't grew up with internet and shit but given enough time to learn, they'd easily outclass the normal person by a wide margin.

William Shakespeare, if he lived today, would 100% know how to code in python.
do not know if they could still, will give to you that Shakespeare and greek philosophers and others like them would be masterful shitposters though.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
This thread is unreadable. I come back after several years, and you all are still complaining about the same exact shit regarding the developer. While I agree that there were major issues, it never stopped me from enjoying the game. (Edit: I just remembered having trouble with the old java version on linux, so that did actually prevent me from playing for a while.) I understand that some of you have a stronger opinion about this, but can't you see getting upset about it (for years) won't change anything?

If you couldn't spare the time to maintain a fork, then what makes you think working together is going to turn out any better? I've worked on projects where everyone chipped in, but I don't think this is one of them. There's been instances where I felt like I was constantly undoing and redoing others' work and re-configuring the process would have torpedoed the whole project. If you finally convince her to rewrite the game, she might disappear for an entire year and eventually drop the project.

To someone more proficient, it probably seems like no big deal and very easy, but some people are extremely stubborn and wasting your time trying to move them is futile.
View attachment DoIGiveADamn.mp4

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes