IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
My point wasn't undermined. Your argument about being unable to use companions in combat sounded so definite that I assumed you just misinterpreted the whole thing. That quote was to prove to you that you CAN STILL use elementals in a fight. And now you did it again...

Nowhere did Inno said she's taking the elementals away and locking them behind a quest. The current books are just placeholders until the real deal comes along, yes, but you can still buy them and you can still summon elementals during a fight, even with companion content off. I just tried it - version 3.8.6 - so I know it works. (Add the summon spell to your combat moves so you can use it during a fight.) Before Lyss became the official way for us to become a demon, we used to enchant an item called Innoxia's Gift to TF into one. Like the books, it was a workaround solution until proper implementation. My point is, we never really lost access to said content just because it hadn't been implemented in a lore-friendly way. Same thing with elementals here.

You have a point about a non-caster MC... but if you REALLY want to roleplay a wimpy character that needs a companion to protect their ass then you're going to have to bite the bullet and accept the deal you're given. At least you can still use elementals during a fight... better than nothing. I'll give you the rest of your arguments some credit too - can't be a voyeur, exhibitionist, drag your slaves into combat, etc. It sucks, but what can you do? Inno ain't going back on her decision... so you don't have much of a choice besides swimming or sinking.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Nowhere did Inno said she's taking the elementals away and locking them behind a quest.
You're right about the last part, that's why I said "most likely", since every gameplay mechanic you unlock in the game so far is locked behind a quest. You're outright wrong about the first part, as you admit a few lines later - the books are going away in the future.

yes, but you can still buy them and you can still summon elementals during a fight, even with companion content off.
So the narrowing of roleplaying possibilities is not a problem because it hasn't happened yet. Right. I'm surprised you didn't go for the similarly short-sighted "YOu CAN JusT tuRn cOMPAniOns ON in THE OptIONS".

Before Lyss became the official way for us to become a demon, we used to enchant an item called Innoxia's Gift to TF into one. Like the books, it was a workaround solution until proper implementation. My point is, we never really lost access to said content just because it hadn't been implemented in a lore-friendly way. Same thing with elementals here.
Not really doing a great job of supporting your above point that elementals aren't going to be taken away and locked behind a quest. Just saying.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Removed the diminishing returns factor from all damage attributes and made it clear that these are referring to percentage increases wherever they're displayed (in tooltips and stats screen).
Good! That was one of the most obscure and badly-communicated mechanics in the game.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.8.9 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.8.9 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
15 Jul 22:56
Version 0.3.8.9 Release

Hello again!

Here's the public update which I said I'd get released today. While it should be mostly stable, I ran out of time in which to do some thorough testing, which, combined with the fact that the Rat Warrens are still in a state of 'under construction', means that I've decided to label this version as v0.3.8.9 instead of v0.3.9.

There will be a further public update this time next week (Wednesday, 22nd) which will get all of the loose ends and bugs sorted out. Sorry about this version not including the finished Rat Warrens content as promised, but I decided to do a big rework of parts of it, and so it's taking a little longer than expected to get completed. It will definitely be finished by v0.3.9 (along with the 'spa' room upgrade content and the Elemental rework)!

I also want to make a separate note to say that I've temporarily disabled the ability to start Axel's quest (the Rat Warrens quest) in this version, as large parts of it are under construction. It will be re-enabled in v0.3.9 with all of the content completely finished.

Also, I apologise for not giving a progress update last Thursday. Although I pushed my progress to github, making the post completely slipped my mind...
I'll try and do better next time and make a progress update post this Saturday (18th) to let you know how things are going.

Also, for those of you wondering, after v0.3.9 is released, I'll be working on getting the final loose ends in Dominion tied up for a preview release here on SubscribeStar (v0.3.9.5), and will then be able to finally move on to the Fields content for v0.4! ^^
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I've argued and disagreed with other people many times before... but you are, without a doubt, one of the most annoying examples I've ever had the displeasure of talking to on the internet. Can you NOT see the bigger picture of what I'm trying to say or is mincing words the only thing you can do? I noticed this when reading your arguments with other people - the way you talk is just absolutely infuriating, like you're arguing just for the sake of arguing. You don't really bring anything to the discussion, you just turn on people's words and twist them to make an argument for yourself. Stop that shit.

I thought it was obvious what I was trying to say but I'll be more explicit: Inno never said she's taking elementals away and locking them behind a quest - in the sense, you're losing access to said content NOW, until its properly implemented. Elementals, as fighting companions, aren't being taken away - you have access to them NOW through placeholder books and LATER through a quest. Is that clear enough?

So the narrowing of roleplaying possibilities is not a problem because it hasn't happened yet. Right. I'm surprised you didn't go for the similarly short-sighted "YOu CAN JusT tuRn cOMPAniOns ON in THE OptIONS".
We're talking about ELEMENTALS here - this post and the one I wrote before were EXCLUSIVELY about elementals - and no those aren't being taken away. Neither now, nor in the future. (And don't you dare say "you don't know that" - you know what I'm trying to say here. Don't play coy.) As I said in my previous post, these elementals are still there even with companion content turned OFF. Don't try to shift the conversation to try and corner me, I can see your BS a mile off.

But if it makes you feel any better, I think Inno should have removed the entire companion system from the get-go, with the exception of elementals (for fighting companions). And IMO the "narrowing of roleplay possibilities", through the elimination of content and features, was inevitable. Inno made a huge mistake, as a lot of amateur developers do with their first game, and that was aiming for the moon with grandiose promises and plans for this game. Even I, with no experience in videogame development, could see she was shooting her own foot there. LT is one of those games that is complex for one person alone to tackle (and remain sane). It's going to take a very long for this game to ever be finished, and with each year the chances become slimmer. I also expect more stuff to be removed and revamped in the future and I suggest you do the same because if you can't deal with that then that's on you for choosing to play an unfinished game.

((Also, don't expect me to respond after this. I expect your next response to be equally annoying and I have enough problems in my life as is to waste this much time over someone on the internet, only to get irritated. Good luck.))

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl0sDanger

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
This game is really good, one of my favourite text base games but it's been so long since innoxia started development and its still version 3.8.9. I think she needs to outsource some work, like a complete dungeon, to someone esle, and only check on it to see it is as she wanted.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Inno never said she's taking elementals away and locking them behind a quest
Yes she did. You even quoted her. Well, she didn't explicitly say they'd be unlocked through a quest, but given that everything else is unlocked that way, it seems a reasonable assumption.

Elementals, as fighting companions, aren't being taken away - you have access to them NOW through placeholder books and LATER through a quest. Is that clear enough?
That's exactly what I said, yes (and what you claimed in the quote above to not be true). Immediate access to elementals in the form of books is going to be taken away and they're going to be locked behind a quest. I'm glad we're in agreement.

I won't bother responding to the personal attacks and irrelevant tangents that comprise the bulk of your post; I'd prefer to keep this discussion on-topic and don't want to cause you further distress.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Really wonder if they'll ever fix basic sex interactions like taurs forcing you into a cowgirl position (like how the fuck is that even physically possible?)

dignity

May 28, 2017
Nothing makes me happier than seeing a release of Lilith's Throne on the same day as a release with Degrees of Lewdity.

Reactions: payt

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
But if it makes you feel any better, I think Inno should have removed the entire companion system from the get-go, with the exception of elementals (for fighting companions). And IMO the "narrowing of roleplay possibilities", through the elimination of content and features, was inevitable. Inno made a huge mistake, as a lot of amateur developers do with their first game, and that was aiming for the moon with grandiose promises and plans for this game. Even I, with no experience in videogame development, could see she was shooting her own foot there. LT is one of those games that is complex for one person alone to tackle (and remain sane). It's going to take a very long for this game to ever be finished, and with each year the chances become slimmer. I also expect more stuff to be removed and revamped in the future and I suggest you do the same because if you can't deal with that then that's on you for choosing to play an unfinished game.
Im hoping that somewhere down the line Inno can take time to refine the system and bring it back. It was pretty big feature for me and Im really sad to see it go.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Noticed a small bug:

While doing the sex-thang, after being creampied, I downed a bottle of milk which told me I was not pregnant. The Risk of Pregnancy icon did not disappear. I immediately ended the sex and downed another bottle, walla I am preggers. Risk of Pregnancy is still there. No pregnancy icon. I exited out of the interaction with my partner to find two entries in the Important stats effect updates, both said I am NOT pregnant. Risk of Preg still on the sidebar. Now, fully removed from interacting with my partner I down my 3rd bottle of milk to find myself pregnant. This time the Risk icon was replaced by Pregnant.

v0.3.8.9 x64

I think I've seen this before but was too tied up in being banged I did not pay it any heed.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Noticed a small bug:

While doing the sex-thang, after being creampied, I downed a bottle of milk which told me I was not pregnant. The Risk of Pregnancy icon did not disappear. I immediately ended the sex and downed another bottle, walla I am preggers. Risk of Pregnancy is still there. No pregnancy icon. I exited out of the interaction with my partner to find two entries in the Important stats effect updates, both said I am NOT pregnant. Risk of Preg still on the sidebar. Now, fully removed from interacting with my partner I down my 3rd bottle of milk to find myself pregnant. This time the Risk icon was replaced by Pregnant.

v0.3.8.9 x64

I think I've seen this before but was too tied up in being banged I did not pay it any heed.
Preg roll happens at ejaculation, once per game hour when risk status is active, when using a pregnancy test (lol), and upon status expiring. Not really a bug just shit programming.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Really wonder if they'll ever fix basic sex interactions like taurs forcing you into a cowgirl position (like how the fuck is that even physically possible?)
I've seen furry art of taurs being on the bottom so to speak in cowgirl, with some (un)lucky girl taking their dick. It doesn't look comfortable, or all too realistic, but then we're talking about fantasy races.

Edit: Also, you can get pregnant as long as you have cum in your womb, which kinda makes sense. Real women don't get pregnant the moment a guy comes in them, the sperm take time to swim to the egg. If somebody creampied your character with a gallon of cum, and you plug the pussy with a dildo, that's a long time to get pregnant.

Normone

May 10, 2019
I'm not sure that this was already reported, but still write. During a storm, if you use a depraved attack in random battles, even at LVL 1 you can anchorite of the enemy, mutually each other consuming. But the priority is always winning the player, which is counted as win and HP is recovered to ~6. This is a bug or a feature?

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Also, you can get pregnant as long as you have cum in your womb, which kinda makes sense. Real women don't get pregnant the moment a guy comes in them, the sperm take time to swim to the egg. If somebody creampied your character with a gallon of cum, and you plug the pussy with a dildo, that's a long time to get pregnant.
Am I the only one who thinks that in a game filled with furries, magic, and absurdly impossible sexual interactions, this is an oddly specific thing to portray (semi)realistically?

you can anchorite of the enemy, mutually each other consuming
You slipped into MTL instead of English there, could you repeat that?
Hmmm...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchorite said:
An anchorite or anchoret (female: anchoress) is someone who, for religious reasons, withdraws from secular society so as to be able to lead an intensely prayer-oriented, ascetic, or Eucharist-focused life.
Yeah, that doesn't sound right at all for this game. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
Neat it's in Java. Would've been Nice if Ren'py was Java considering how easy it'd be able to run on an basically machine from pc to ios to android or anything, plus performance. Closest Java Visual Novel Engine is Which I have yet to see been used.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Neat it's in Java. Would've been Nice if Ren'py was Java considering how easy it'd be able to run on an basically machine from pc to ios to android or anything, plus performance. Closest Java Visual Novel Engine is Which I have yet to see been used.
Python already runs on pretty much anything. Ren'Py has support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOs builds.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes