NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
If you go back a few updates (probably quite a few updates), there was a time where that was true. Sex with a Taur was more 'realistic' and your options were limited in sex. There was no 'fondle their naughty bits you while you bang them' options, it was pretty much click the 'fuck' button and that was it and apparently people were complaining about it.

So, sometime later Innoxia changed it so that as a Taur, you could go into pretty much any position, with anyone, and 'physics' be damned. It seemed that, enough people just didn't care about 'realistic', they just knew they couldn't play out their sexy Taur fantasies they way they envisioned it (or felt Taur sex was boring) and wanted to 69, or cowgirl, or mating press, or back to the wall sex a Taur (or as a Taur) and realistic be damned.

What's funny to me, is that the Centaurs (and taurs in general) were only meant to be a placeholder thing in the city, more of a preview of things to come, because Folio Fields was 'just around the corner' and Inno wanted to give people a sneak peek of things to come. That was 2 something years ago, or so, now they are an integral part of the city.
The problem with taurs is, they go all the way from your classic 3m warhorse centaur who needs a rake to scratch his own arse down to a little 125cm cat- or foxtaur who could quite happily lick his own balls if that action wasn't still missing. So when Inno consolidated all the positions into the newer generic sex system (remember how only certain encounters had options to utilize a desk or have a threesome before that?), she chose to err on the side of "let the player figure out if their particular taur could do this and how".

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The problem with taurs is, they go all the way from your classic 3m warhorse centaur who needs a rake to scratch his own arse down to a little 125cm cat- or foxtaur who could quite happily lick his own balls if that action wasn't still missing. So when Inno consolidated all the positions into the newer generic sex system (remember how only certain encounters had options to utilize a desk or have a threesome before that?), she chose to err on the side of "let the player figure out if their particular taur could do this and how".
Exactly what I thought. Instead of adding differences and uniqueness to characters Innoxia decided to just let the player play pretend with what is doable and what isn't, and this goes for a lot of other things in LT as well. The "sandbox" part is too big when compared to the "game" one.

Edit:
Why are you booing me? I'm right!

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So question, how are you supposed to increase your attributes after filling the perk tree? Outside of using the debug menu, I assume we need to enchant items or go demon?

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
So question, how are you supposed to increase your attributes after filling the perk tree? Outside of using the debug menu, I assume we need to enchant items or go demon?
Yup, enchant items or tattoos. Or transform into a different race; some have significant stat bonuses (e.g. alicorns make for great spellcasters).

Exactly what I thought. Instead of adding differences and uniqueness to characters Innoxia decided to just let the player control what is doable and what isn't, and this goes for a lot of other things in LT as well. The "sandbox" part is too big when compared to the "game" one.
Eh... It would be difficult to create rules for this kind of stuff. You could, in principle, make some convoluted system for tracking relative character sizes and flexibility and body types to determine what positions are possible, but Inno is already cutting features because their complexity is taking up too much dev time, so I don't think that's such a great idea. Plus then you'd end up having to draw arbitrary lines in the middle of a gradient, along the lines of "I can't do X, but I could if I was 1 cm shorter, why does 1 cm make such a difference". I'm inclined to agree that leaving it up to the player is the best option.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
There are some clothing sets that give a set bonus to your attributes, the enforcer sets, the cow set items, the rainbow gloves and stockings, are some and there are probably others that I don't remember.
Transforming into various species (besides the demon form) can boost your attributes or boost other stats (like crit damage or spell efficiency), the horse and cow morph will boost your physical damage and physical stat, the alicorn will boost your magic abilities.
Other than that, you need to enchant items with attribute or other stats, to boost your character. You can also enchant potions that can temporarily boost defenses or attributes.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Eh... It would be difficult to create rules for this kind of stuff. You could, in principle, make some convoluted system for tracking relative character sizes and flexibility and body types to determine what positions are possible, but Inno is already cutting features because their complexity is taking up too much dev time, so I don't think that's such a great idea. Plus then you'd end up having to draw arbitrary lines in the middle of a gradient, along the lines of "I can't do X, but I could if I was 1 cm shorter, why does 1 cm make such a difference". I'm inclined to agree that leaving it up to the player is the best option.
You could just make it depend on the race. A centaur is not flexible at all, a cat-taur is flexible enough to do most of those and a slime-taur can do anything. Add the three types of taur (hard, flex and soft) and apply it to all taur races. Doing this would solve both issues and add the uniqueness I mentioned.
The only problem with this would be handling mixed races and chimeras, but that's an issue not limited to this one thing.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Where would be a good place to suggest additions/changes/etc.? I want a content option that removes orifice stretching. I want my character to stay nice and tight, heh heh.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Where would be a good place to suggest additions/changes/etc.? I want a content option that removes orifice stretching. I want my character to stay nice and tight, heh heh.
You can do that by TFing Plasticity to the minimum. If what you want is all characters staying that way then a suggestion would make sense. I suppose LT's Discord is the place to do that, you might have more luck asking directly when Innoxia shows up.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Stop getting preggers. ;)
I don't even mean default tightness stuff; I don't want my character's orifice expanding during sex scenes. I like to play with big dicks because I'm a pervert, but the flavor text describing my character's vag calling it "loose" kinda turns me off. Sue me.

ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
I don't even mean default tightness stuff; I don't want my character's orifice expanding during sex scenes. I like to play with big dicks because I'm a pervert, but the flavor text describing my character's vag calling it "loose" kinda turns me off. Sue me.
In that case, you'll wanna give your PC the modifier "internally muscled". This makes it so even if the orifice is "gaping wide" it still feels tight. With a demon you can do this through the transformation menu, however, I don't believe you can do it with slime. All other morphs require a TF potion.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
In that case, you'll wanna give your PC the modifier "internally muscled". This makes it so even if the orifice is "gaping wide" it still feels tight. With a demon you can do this through the transformation menu, however, I don't believe you can do it with slime. All other morphs require a TF potion.
You can do it with slime. I did it as a slime.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Simply turn off "gaping content" in the game menus, that will remove orifice stretching iirc.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I want my character to be 16yo, it's not even illegal as the legal age in my country is 15. Is there a mod or something that allows it ?
If not then nevermind.

ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
I want my character to be 16yo, it's not even illegal as the legal age in my country is 15. Is there a mod or something that allows it ?
If not then nevermind.
There is currently no mod that allows this, and due to how hard it is for outside creators to dig through Innoxia's code, and there may possibly never be as she has said that underage is a no-no.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes