0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is it somehow possible to utilize the game's character creation (transformation) menu to create custom NPCs for importing or are you stuck with starting a New Game every time?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is it somehow possible to utilize the game's character creation (transformation) menu to create custom NPCs for importing or are you stuck with starting a New Game every time?
There's a ton of options to create custom characters, what's easiest will depend on what you want to do with them. You can take random NPCs and feed them the potions you make, you can use slimes for their natural ability to TF and then unslime them, you can do Helena's romance quest to unlock the custom slave shop, you can use the debug menu (check the readme) to modify and then export yourself ...
The only ways to import right now are a sort of NewGame+ for yourself or buying them at the slave auction tho, if you want a friend you'll have to gain their trust and do one of the ingame TF routes.

Xero

May 21, 2017
or just edit manually the save/export...

Warrior044

Oct 20, 2017
Question: How can i turn a female character into a Futanari/Herm? I find dozens of ways to change the entire body of my character, or to modify a character's penis, but HOW to put that cock on the female character in the first place is something i dont find anywhere.

Thanks for the response!

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Question: How can i turn a female character into a Futanari/Herm? I find dozens of ways to change the entire body of my character, or to modify a character's penis, but HOW to put that cock on the female character in the first place is something i dont find anywhere.

Thanks for the response!
(Save your game first.)

I don't actually know, but based on similar things I do to get new wings you might try:
* A modify potion to change the race of your "present" (but not existent) cock to the race you wish.
* A modify potion to enlarge your "present" (but not existent) cock to the size you want.

Did one or both of those help?
e-d

Edit: I checked and I can add a vagina to a male with the "change the race" idea.

Sep 22, 2018
If a character doesn't have a body part targeted by a transformation effect, that body part will usually be added. For example a potion with the wolf penis transformation effect used on a woman will cause her to grow a penis and then transform it to be wolf-like

alisida

May 12, 2018
I have a problem running the java version on Mac. When I try to start the game I get a message that it can't be launched I have to check the console for possible error messages. Can someone help me please ?

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
I have a problem running the java version on Mac. When I try to start the game I get a message that it can't be launched I have to check the console for possible error messages. Can someone help me please ?
Had some issues getting it running on Linux, and the console error messages were less than helpful. Turned out the problem was missing JavaFX libraries. Install JavaFX libs for whatever JRE you're running (Oracle or OpenJDK) and you should be good to go.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Well, for starters, what do you mean by "Java version"? There is only a Java version. The game is written in Java.

If you mean "Jar version", try the exe. version instead.

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
If you mean "Jar version", try the exe. version instead.
.exe does not work on Macs. Unless alisida has Wine or another emulator like that, there's no option to run a exe file on their mac.

When I try to start the game I get a message that it can't be launched I have to check the console for possible error messages.
What version of Mac OS are you running? Is it a more recent version like Mohave or Catalina, or is it a super old version?
And this may seem stupid, but these errors usually are, have you updated to the latest Java version or tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java?

Also, that last bit is a little unclear. Did you actually find any error messages in the console? Or did you try looking but could not find any?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Like smirk said, the version of OpenJDK that comes bundled with macOS doesn't seem to include JavaFX. The easiest way to get it running on a Mac is to go to and download Oracle's distribution of Java. After installing that you can just double-click the JAR and play it (just tried it on my Mac, running Catalina, and it worked).

Oracle's installer doesn't seem to work particularly well if you have dark mode enabled (on some pages it was displaying white text on a white background :cautious:), so if you're using that you may want to disable it temporarily. You can turn it back on after the installation is finished, as Lilith's Throne isn't affected by that issue.

Reactions: alisida

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet but the masculinity-femininity 0-100 slider no longer gives the correct outputs. It randomly jumps back and forth between "womanly" and "masculine". I have a character at 100 (max femininity) yet it's outputting "masculine" both on the transform page and on the selife page. Big "oopsie".

I don't understand why the game's maker(s) is(are) so intent on fixing stuff like this that was never broken and, in the process, messing it up. I hate to disparage the game because it's really great, the most customized text-based transform game out there, and a labor of love, but I don't understand why this kind of weirdness has to happen.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet but the masculinity-femininity 0-100 slider no longer gives the correct outputs. It randomly jumps back and forth between "womanly" and "masculine". I have a character at 100 (max femininity) yet it's outputting "masculine" both on the transform page and on the selife page. Big "oopsie".
I noticed it last i've played, so i used the buggy feature to "redo" my character, changing a little thing until it worked again, it's temporary, but it worked.

alisida

May 12, 2018
.exe does not work on Macs. Unless alisida has Wine or another emulator like that, there's no option to run a exe file on their mac.

What version of Mac OS are you running? Is it a more recent version like Mohave or Catalina, or is it a super old version?
And this may seem stupid, but these errors usually are, have you updated to the latest Java version or tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java?

Also, that last bit is a little unclear. Did you actually find any error messages in the console? Or did you try looking but could not find any?
I'm running the latest Catalina. I get the message when I try to start the game but can't find any errors in the console.The strange part is that a week ago the game we running smoothly and now ... I also re-installed my java but still the same

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
A GUIDE FOR PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO ADVANCE IN THE GAME WITH INSANE SPEED BUT NOT USE BUGGY OR OTHER "CHEATS"

This guide is written to get you as much money and xp as quickly as possible. It's also useful for rapid access to tfs, arcane points, etc.

STARTING CHOICES

Best starting background for new players = Soldier due to the very significant combat bonuses it gives. These not only help early on but they also scale up with level. However Teacher, Butler/Maid, Muscian, Student, and others can also be good. No other starting game choices except your background really matter much, with the sole exception of whether or not you want to start as a virgin (recommended).

LEVEL UP & GEAR GUIDE

STAGE ONE: 0-5 ish

Run the easy, no-combat errand quests and hit a few low level goons in alley ways to get early xp. up to at least about 4 or 5. You can find some decent gear on low level goons, with my favorite being a kerambit. Gear up in whatever you can find at this point.

Try to get your physical prowess to 36 early so that you get the bonuses from that. You can pick up extra physical prowess points not just from perks but from fetishes too such as self-denial, dom-sub switch, and a few others. Prioritize any fetishes that offer combat bonuses like this.

Get the "orgasmic level drain" perk. Make sure that it stays off most of the time, but turn it on immediately at the completion of each combat for ... well, you'll figure it out.

STAGE TWO: 6-15 ish

As soon as you can, by level 4 or 5 certainly, buy a slave collar or enchant any item with the "enslaves" property. If you're short on money because you just got your slaver licence, then make an item instead of buying the collar.

Go to one of the purple "dangerous" back alleys, and meet your first incubus/succubus. Defeat them in combat and use orgasmic level drain to suck out and take all of their levels. This will rocket you through a few levels. Then put the slave collar or item on them. Go to the slave market. Use the management screen to remove the item from them. Then sell them off for 50k+. Use that money to buy a few more collars. Wash, rinse, repeat. You may actually want to keep one of the succubi as your slave and drag them along exploring with you to level them up.

GEAR

Now you're probably around the mid teens with maybe 250k- 500k or so in the bank and lots of perks. Do Nyan's supply chain quest. Use your money to buy up decent gear, and take the perks that allow you to equip it. Basic gear includes the brilliant scientist set, milkmaid set, rainbow set, and cattle set. I mention these sets because they seem to offer the best combination of stat points and set bonuses, they can all be worn in combination, and they can all be bought in the stores. You can round these out with a couple of the enforcer set items covering slots you don't already use. My favored weapons are the purple or gold feathers (get 4 arms and use one of each color) or a zweihander for rapid fight ending. Other combinations are fine too though such as the katana/wakizashi, the male and female japanese sets, the frost/fire jewelry, the sadomasochist collar, or etc. If you're a primarily physical-only combatant or if you've got the maid/butler origin, then you may want the butler or french maid set.

Buying up just enough spells to get the bonuses from those is also very good. The water-based healing spell and the arcane spell allowing telepathic suggestion is very useful. The latter saves you lots of time and arcane energy, and the latter allows a variety of both combat and sex benefits I won't go into (because this is just a rapid level guide).

You can intersperse these xp and money/slave runs with the enforcer quest and the harpy nest quests and other quests in Dominion if you want, but that's not strictly necessary.

STAGE THREE: 16-25 ish

Go down into the bat caves and repeat what you did in the back alleys except against bats and slimes instead of demons. The NPCS here are 10-12, not 5-6, so you'll be able to suck out a lot more levels. You'll also be able to grab slime tfs which you can later use for transforming yourself and others into almost anything you want. You'll be coming out of the bat caves after several combats at maybe around 20-25 or so, depending on persistence. Instead of just draining everything down there you may want to pick one of the earliest you find, enslave them, and drag them around with you for leveling them up.

You can do the slime queen quest around this time too if you want, or just after completing most of these bat cave runs.

Perk up your arcane just enough to be able to summon an elemental. I think you'll need it at least around 35 arcane and 300 mana. Pick any elemental you want. I prefer fire but also arcane is good too. Summon one elemental. Use your phat piles of cash to buy basic gear for them as mentioned above.

STAGE FOUR: 26-35 ish and beyond

Go into the imp tunnels and start doing to them what you did in the alleyways and bat caves. Suck out every last bit of that sweet, sweet demonic energy, beginning with the highest level imps each time. Make sure that you bring a follower to level up with you. You'll come out of it in the mid 30's at least, and much more if you're persistent. If you don't have a permanent follower yet you'll need to get one at this time. Get the highest level imp you can if you don't already have a follower. Anything will do. Keep in mind that the more followers you have and the less both you and they are transformed the more tf potions the imps will drop. These are good both for cash and because, hey, tf potions.

STAGE FIVE: 36 and beyond, the Central Citadel challenge, flavor quest wrap up, choice to become a demon or not, etc.

Go trash the central citadel in submission with your elemental and follower both in tow so that all of you get the special perk you can only get from this fight.

Decide if you want to transform into a demon.

Wrap up any remaining flavor and relationship quests you haven't done.

PASSIVE MONEY GUIDE

The best way to have continuous cash flow, so that you no longer need to worry about picking up every spare coin or selling slaves, is to build a dairy chamber and use your water-based free fluid enchantment ability to turn your slaves into cum and milk gushing futa supercows. Each one can make up to 30k crowns a day if they produce gallons every hour. Make sure that they have at least the lactation fetish ... they'll thank you for it.

FOLLOWER GUIDE

If you don't care much about your follower that's fine. But if you do then here are some ideas about optimizing them, or the pros and cons of each. Demons and imps are good because you don't have to worry about wasting tfs on them, but it's also a one-way ticket because any offspring they produce will be at least half-demonic, and those of imps will always be only imps. Half-demons are good because they have some of the best stat bonuses, and you don't have to waste tfs. They're my favorite overall but they're practically nonexistent unless you produce them with a demon and meet them as your own offspring. All other races are OK and you just have to pick which you like best, which gives you the racial bonuses you want. I like rabbits. The advantage of non-demonic races is that, although their racial bonuses tend to be inferior, you can change them at will with slime or other tfs, and you're not locked into demonic offspring.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm constantly getting bodied by almost everyone.. Any tips on how to git gud?
See my guide I just wrote immediately above. It contains a level up guide, gear guide, etc. In fact if you follow it you'll probably level up much faster than the game was ever intended to occur at and you'll miss large amounts of content, but you'll be able to go back to it after leveling is completed.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes