SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
There are two types of consumables you can get by defeating enemies or buy from a vendor, one type has an icon with an outline in the background indicating what species it's associated with (these are mostly foods), the other has a plain background (mostly drinks). The former type can be enchanted to create transformative potions to change your body or the bodies of NPCs. Angel's Tears is the human consumable for that, it looks like a light blue potion with the outline of a human hand in the background.

Reactions: ZenXen

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
There are two types of consumables you can get by defeating enemies or buy from a vendor, one type has an icon with an outline in the background indicating what species it's associated with (these are mostly foods), the other has a plain background (mostly drinks). The former type can be enchanted to create transformative potions to change your body or the bodies of NPCs. Angel's Tears is the human consumable for that, it looks like a light blue potion with the outline of a human hand in the background.
understandable can i ask a question before i'm turning back does it really change the story or whaterver if you're human instead of being a dog

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
understandable can i ask a question before i'm turning back does it really change the story or whaterver if you're human instead of being a dog
So far there's literally one line of dialogue that's different depending on whether you're human or not. Plus you can always return to human form at any point (unless you do a thing the game very explicitly tells you is permanent). Transform away!

Reactions: ZenXen

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
yeah it is only alpha and yet there are a lot of stuff i find stupid like repeatable dialogues after fighting mobs cause if finish this game if there is an ending or whatever, then probably I will not play it again for .5-2 years, so that later, when the game became better, I would check it out again.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
EASY WINGS THAT WORK (NO SLIME)
I recall a while ago some of idiots told me this was impossible because they couldn't figure it out themselves, so I'm putting it in easy to understand pictures that anyone can understand. Enjoy!

All you need is two vials of Angel's Tears (which you can buy from Ralph) and some essence. Doesn't change your own race in any way. It just gives you wings that let you fly (which is handy and looks neat).

(Click on thumbnails to enlarge)

Step One:
Untitled.png

Result:
Untitled2.png

Step Two:
Untitled3.png

Result:
Untitled4.png

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
HOW TO FIND ALL YOUR BASTARD CHILDREN

Because although the map comes with instructions, the instructions are hidden.

Step 1: Buy the map from City Hall. Secretary in the south-west corner of the building. It cost $50,000 - cheap!

Untitled.png

Step 2: Bought the map? Great! Where did it go? It's hidden over in "Unique Items."

Untitled2.png

Step 3: Ah, there it is! Now we can actually read the directions. It says to find an encounter zone.

Untitled3.png

Step 4: So we do that. Pick any alleyway, sewer, or other location where random encounters can occur. If you see the "Explore" button then you're in the right place.

Untitled4.png

Step 5: Now go back into your backpack, look in Unique Items, pull out your map and a new button is available. Push it!

Untitled5.png

Ta-da! Your hitherto unnamed, unknown kids will appear at this location and remain there like any other non-hostile NPC. You can talk to them, offer them rooms in the mansion, or beat and enslave them like any other NPC, you sicko.

Enjoy!

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
hello again is there any other instructions to turn me into a human cause theres a lot of stuff here i don't understand. i'm enchanting the tears as you said me to do

Sep 22, 2018
hello again is there any other instructions to turn me into a human cause theres a lot of stuff here i don't understand. i'm enchanting the tears as you said me to do
When enchanting, each body part category has a racial transformation option, represented by a green icon with a butterfly. this effect will transform that specific body part to match the race for the consumable. In order to revert to human, you will need to include transformation effects for all non-human body parts, provided you have enough essence all these transformations can be placed on a single potion.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You can also use an enchanted Angel's Tears potion to turn that raven girl from the plotline from futa to female and get rid of her cloaca trait at the same time (separate vagina and anus, in other words).

You can also enchant racial food stuff to swap leg types from plantigrade to digitagrade (and back) without actually changing the race of the legs. Meaning if you have a cat girl and you want her legs to change, you can grab a dog potion and enchant it to just change leg shape without actually changing her to dog-looking legs.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You can also use an enchanted Angel's Tears potion to turn that raven girl from the plotline from futa to female and get rid of her cloaca trait at the same time (separate vagina and anus, in other words).
Actually, you can't. Not permanently, anyway. When you return Scarlett to Helena, any physical changes you made will be undone. Also, if you don't like cloacas, you can just disable them.

Reactions: Kalyadranoc

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Actually, you can't. Not permanently, anyway. When you return Scarlett to Helena, any physical changes you made will be undone. Also, if you don't like cloacas, you can just disable them.
which is a damn shame in my opinion, I even searched the game for a way to change her orientation, which took me a few days to find without looking at guides/wikis, just to have her revert back when you give her back to Helena, I mean, breaking Helena into a submissive masochist bitch is fun and all, but i wanted my sub Scarlett as well :WutFace::FacePalm:

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
which is a damn shame in my opinion, I even searched the game for a way to change her orientation, which took me a few days to find without looking at guides/wikis, just to have her revert back when you give her back to Helena, I mean, breaking Helena into a submissive masochist bitch is fun and all, but i wanted my sub Scarlett as well :WutFace::FacePalm:
Yeah it was pretty stupid to revert all your changes to her.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Yeah it was pretty stupid to revert all your changes to her.
What would have been stupid would have been to try to allow for every possible change that a player could make to the character to have an expression in the custom interactions with Scarlett after she's freed. The Helena content wasted enough time anyway. Working out a way to keep the changes would have meant abandoning custom content for Scarlett or spending like a year on it or something.

Moreover, Scarlett gets freed from slavery (assuming you didn't free her in the first place, in which case no alterations would be made anyway) at the demand of her sister who is setting up Helena's "customisation" process. It makes perfect sense that this sister would possess both the desire and the means to return Scarlett to her original state.

And let's face it. Once you'd enslaved and altered Scarlett, interaction with her was identical to interaction with any other slave. Just enslave another Harpy and customise them. Slaves are completely interchangable. If you've fucked one submissive masochist with a fetish for taking it up the dirtpipe, you've fucked them all.

What seems to be happening ATM is that Inno is realising that the Fetish framework is simply not going to deliver deep enough content for unique characters going forward. You'll still be able to have your stable of fucktoys making money for you back at Lilaya's, ready to be altered to your every perverted whim, but unique interactions with NPCs mean that Fetishes (and other personality traits) need to be "locked". What I do hope the other side of this will be is access to more varied unique NPCs as development progresses.

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
What would have been stupid would have been to try to allow for every possible change that a player could make to the character to have an expression in the custom interactions with Scarlett after she's freed. The Helena content wasted enough time anyway. Working out a way to keep the changes would have meant abandoning custom content for Scarlett or spending like a year on it or something.

Moreover, Scarlett gets freed from slavery (assuming you didn't free her in the first place, in which case no alterations would be made anyway) at the demand of her sister who is setting up Helena's "customisation" process. It makes perfect sense that this sister would possess both the desire and the means to return Scarlett to her original state.

And let's face it. Once you'd enslaved and altered Scarlett, interaction with her was identical to interaction with any other slave. Just enslave another Harpy and customise them. Slaves are completely interchangable. If you've fucked one submissive masochist with a fetish for taking it up the dirtpipe, you've fucked them all.

What seems to be happening ATM is that Inno is realising that the Fetish framework is simply not going to deliver deep enough content for unique characters going forward. You'll still be able to have your stable of fucktoys making money for you back at Lilaya's, ready to be altered to your every perverted whim, but unique interactions with NPCs mean that Fetishes (and other personality traits) need to be "locked". What I do hope the other side of this will be is access to more varied unique NPCs as development progresses.
''NOOO THINK ABOUT ALL THE WORK THE DEV WOULD HAVE TO DOOO!!!!"

No.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
What exactly is necessary to alter considering whats already there? Her scenes literally just check your masc/feminity level and give a pass or fail and then proceed like a normal scene for the most part. There was even a version that didn't check if she was attracted to you or not and it didn't break anything.

Not to mention lore-wise her changing her orientation back is pretty weird. Considering how Arthur seems to be the first person to ever try doing it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes