quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
That doesn't surprise me, this is like instantly after the first action (including doing nothing). Maxed out affection and obedience, and starting sex is all the positive flavor text and then immediately resisting pace and even if ended with no action, the full -200 affection.
That is weird. Could it be a sexual orientation problem?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
That doesn't surprise me, this is like instantly after the first action (including doing nothing). Maxed out affection and obedience, and starting sex is all the positive flavor text and then immediately resisting pace and even if ended with no action, the full -200 affection.
I've had them immediately enter a resisting pace if they have the "unwilling fuck-toy" fetish, but in that case the encounter still ended with positive affection (though it made me not want to fuck them again). I personally haven't had that happen with high affection characters before.

Does that happen often for you, or was that just a one-off thing?

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
The Rat Warrens are literally cursed content.

Version 0.3.9 Release

Hello!

Once again, I'm so sorry for how long it's taken me to release this version. I got tied up with adding some new content for the Rat Warrens, and then with the spa content and Elemental rework, and everything just seemed to keep on going wrong throughout the whole thing.

Unfortunately, at the last minute I've found a couple more issues which really need to be addressed in the Rat Warrens content, so I've left the ability to start that quest disabled for now (and you should not continue with the quest if you've already started it on your save). The Elemental rework and spa content should be working, however, so at least there are a couple of new things to see in this version.

Finally, I haven't managed to address all of the reported bugs in v0.3.8.9, so there is a high likelihood that this version will be a little buggy. I'll do my best to get a hotfix out as soon as possible (hopefully by the end of the weekend).

Sorry again for how much of a disaster this version has been. It seems as though whenever I work on the Rat Warrens, everything goes wrong...

P.S. Thank you all so much for your support! I'll do my very best to make the next few versions much better than this one.

v0.3.9 Download Links
.jar:

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

v0.3.9 Patch Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Barbetti

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
The Rat Warrens are literally cursed content.

Version 0.3.9 Release

Hello!

Once again, I'm so sorry for how long it's taken me to release this version. I got tied up with adding some new content for the Rat Warrens, and then with the spa content and Elemental rework, and everything just seemed to keep on going wrong throughout the whole thing.

Unfortunately, at the last minute I've found a couple more issues which really need to be addressed in the Rat Warrens content, so I've left the ability to start that quest disabled for now (and you should not continue with the quest if you've already started it on your save). The Elemental rework and spa content should be working, however, so at least there are a couple of new things to see in this version.

Finally, I haven't managed to address all of the reported bugs in v0.3.8.9, so there is a high likelihood that this version will be a little buggy. I'll do my best to get a hotfix out as soon as possible (hopefully by the end of the weekend).

Sorry again for how much of a disaster this version has been. It seems as though whenever I work on the Rat Warrens, everything goes wrong...

P.S. Thank you all so much for your support! I'll do my very best to make the next few versions much better than this one.

v0.3.9 Download Links
.jar:

Pre-zipped: Mega
Full folder: Google Drive
.exe:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

v0.3.9 Patch Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, an update that updates nothing. How about this, instead of working on the badly made Rat warrens how about you DELETE it and continue work on the main quest?

Reactions: temporaryuser

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
I'm definitely not the only person who checks on this game to see how long the updates have been delayed. :KEK:

Future95

Feb 5, 2018
how to change the mc and slaves relationship. i've been trying to figure it out over an year now (i don't want to do too much that it will break the game)

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Nice thank goodness I can have maple flavored fluids I didn't want to progress in the story that hasn't moved an inch in like a year or discover anywhere new on the world map that we get to go exactly nowhere on right now. And now that PlaceUGrades is converted from enum to abstract classes shit is going to get real fucking erotic up in here.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Nice thank goodness I can have maple flavored fluids I didn't want to progress in the story that hasn't moved an inch in like a year or discover anywhere new on the world map that we get to go exactly nowhere on right now. And now that PlaceUGrades is converted from enum to abstract classes shit is going to get real fucking erotic up in here.
This update is a disaster, and delaying it for this long only compounds the issue.

That said, on this particular issue, you can't fault the dev. Maple (and other) fluid flavors were added by contributors, so they likely didn't take away any dev time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Definitely stay away until the hotfix if not 0.4, some pretty major errors. At least it isn't totally broken anymore like it supposedly was in between releases.

Reactions: B2B2

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
how to change the mc and slaves relationship. i've been trying to figure it out over an year now (i don't want to do too much that it will break the game)
How can you break the game? Just save and mess around with them.

Fetish transformation potions are going to be your friend. Give slaves the Submissive And Masochist fetishes if you want to be able to increase Affection as well as Obedience by spanking and molesting them. Slaves with the Cum Addict fetish love being put in the stocks in Slaver Alley or put to work at the Angel's Kiss. I tend to stick ten succubi in there 24/7 and just collect the money.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
It's super late. I just checked the update real quick to drain my mood and energy enough to be able to sleep.

anomaloushuman

Nov 4, 2019
please note that update 0.3.9 is half broken, due to it breaking selfie and perk tree button. (edit) just wanted to add assigning jobs to slaves seems to be broken.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Really like this game, but this update uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~??
Perks and selfies are dead. That's a shame, hope it gets fixed soon.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes