quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Really? She writes everything herself? Guess I can't blame her, I don't usually like outsourcing myself lol Hasn't been Lilith's Throne been around for a few years now? I've only done the Dominion part so far but I def see at least 50K work of work, probably closer to 100K. That's not meant to be taken as an insult or anything though. Writing that much takes commitment. I probably haven't even seen everything in the city yet. As for a draft, I'm not even sure where to start with that since alot still needs to be done, world building is not finished overnight lol
Don't get your hopes up, Innoxia does not take on guest writers at all. People have made 'push requests' in the past, but that's more coding than writing, and even then they're sometimes refused. That's all the contributor content that has been implemented in the game so far and, as it was said by Innoxia some time ago, will be until the game is in a more comfortable point.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Gift shop? Don't think I've actually came across that yet. A single blip? Sounds like high standards XD

I haven't really read about the enforcers since I've never came across a lore book that focuses on them and my only interaction with them was Brad and those annoying investigators in the alleys >_> As for mods, there are mods that isn't for loli lovers? I haven't see any other mods for Lilith's Throne.
Yeah, the dog girl who you said 'Hi' to when checking Arthur's appartment and then almost certainly forgot is the baseline. That shopkeeper actually has a couple pages of assorted ramblings.

The biggest single chunk of exposition is probably what Claire (the thicc cat in submission) tells you before and during her quest, otherwise it's little bits here and there and of course the background design.
And yeah, we've actually got a lot of mods on the discord, mostly clothing and questionably balanced weapons since those have proper frameworks. And hopefully races Soon (TM)

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Don't get your hopes up, Innoxia does not take on guest writers at all. People have made 'push requests' in the past, but that's more coding than writing, and even then they're sometimes refused. That's all the contributor content that has been implemented in the game so far and, as it was said by Innoxia some time ago, will be until the game is in a more comfortable point.
Well I wasn't that serious about helping Inno, I was figured Inno was similar to me. I'm just surprised there are more people like me than I thought lol I figured If people were going to make an actual game, they want at least a few peps to help them out with stuff.

Yeah, the dog girl who you said 'Hi' to when checking Arthur's appartment and then almost certainly forgot is the baseline. That shopkeeper actually has a couple pages of assorted ramblings.

The biggest single chunk of exposition is probably what Claire (the thicc cat in submission) tells you before and during her quest, otherwise it's little bits here and there and of course the background design.
And yeah, we've actually got a lot of mods on the discord, mostly clothing and questionably balanced weapons since those have proper frameworks. And hopefully races Soon (TM)

I forgot about her honestly. I didn't think her shop exactly existed in game. Is it in the mall?

There's already a decent amount of clothing in the game but weapons? I was kind hoping to find a nodachi(two handed, long ass katana) but there was none in the game T-T I figured there wouldn't be race mods otherwise there would probably be a mod for angels to flesh them out. Is there any gameplay mods? I'd love a mod that acts like a repellent in pokemon lol

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I forgot about her honestly. I didn't think her shop exactly existed in game. Is it in the mall?

There's already a decent amount of clothing in the game but weapons? I was kind hoping to find a nodachi(two handed, long ass katana) but there was none in the game T-T I figured there wouldn't be race mods otherwise there would probably be a mod for angels to flesh them out. Is there any gameplay mods? I'd love a mod that acts like a repellent in pokemon lol
Top left corner. Easily missable since all the interesting stuff is bottom or right side.

Rarely, they're hard to maintain since you, well, actually have to maintain them each update. The items usually work fine for a good long while before enough framework changes force a touch-up. You might be able to hack a repellent together as a status effect, but it's iffy.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
anyone else having errors when tryng to get pull up a slave's job with a elelmental with you?
Can't summon elemental, I'm on a new save with this version, and I can't assign slaves to jobs now period, I get the following error message every time I try. Worked fine previous version.
Error: getContent() Method is throwing an exception in the Node: 'Ellasys's Job'
The Selfie screen is also bugged in some manner. It wont' show my character's description on my advanced save (full on late-game demon) but will show it on a fresh new save, then soon afterwards something happens and it won't show it again, happened on current said brand new save, I get the same error as above but 'Selfie picture' instead of the job. It will display NPC descriptions just fine, but multiple of the images won't show up at all. ChattyNeko images are gone entirely, and for Lilaya for example the all nude image of FriendlyAlienFriend is gone entirely.

All errors persist on both overwriting my old install which worked fine, and redownload and reinstall after deleting old first. Using X64 version, will try X32 next, then Jar version (which I previously had issues with).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: afpLoki

anomaloushuman

Nov 4, 2019
Can't summon elemental, I'm on a new save with this version, and I can't assign slaves to jobs now period, I get the following error message every time I try. Worked fine previous version.

The Selfie screen is also bugged in some manner. It wont' show my character's description on my advanced save (full on late-game demon) but will show it on a fresh new save, then soon afterwards something happens and it won't show it again, happened on current said brand new save, I get the same error as above but 'Selfie picture' instead of the job. It will display NPC descriptions just fine, but multiple of the images won't show up at all. ChattyNeko images are gone entirely, and for Lilaya for example the all nude image of FriendlyAlienFriend is gone entirely.

All errors persist on both overwriting my old install which worked fine, and redownload and reinstall after deleting old first. Using X64 version, will try X32 next, then Jar version (which I previously had issues with).
dev fucked up bad this time.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Provided you turned on the function in the setting, how do you add your slaves/offspring to your party?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Provided you turned on the function in the setting, how do you add your slaves/offspring to your party?
Back then an option would appear on their "interact" or "manage" screen, can't remember which one. I suppose it's still there. Remember slaves have to be living with you and the rest need a good enough relationship.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I like these type of games but I just get into it unless the character has art for how they look in game, don't know why just how I am. And unlike TITS or CC this game has almost no character art at all. Maybe someone can make an art mod for the game?

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Maybe someone can make an art mod for the game?
Unlikely, given the sheer number of variables. Just looking at the torso alone, five "body size" variables, five "muscle definition" variables, five gender variables and eleven (?) breast sizes.

It would be awesome though. Remember that you can import portraits from external sources.

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
Well I can't access the perk tree at all now
If you want to keep playing, search for 3.8.9 in the thread history I guess. 3.9 for now only really includes implementation of the Elemental overhaul and the new Spa room in Lilaya's house, so if you're fine with missing those (and other minor customisation options) just roll back and wait for the inevitable 3.9.1 hotfix or whatever release that finally puts the Rat Warrens back in the game.

Rule of thumb with this game, always wise to keep a parallel release with the last stable release and the new release version.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Forgot to ask, why aren't Elves in the game? Seems kinda odd since it's got just about every other race you can think of besides humanoid birds and orcs? I can't remember If they are or aren't >_>

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes