Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I mean it's just one person doing the game... Give her a break my dudes, it's a pretty good alpha game tbh.
I agree with your comment. I've seen comments complaining about updates with just bug fixes and no content. The dev then tired doing bug fixes with new content and still gets complaints. Developer's can't win unless they abandon their games. Hoping for the best.

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
she is focusing on adding fluff and pointless changes to the systems for over a year now if not two, im pretty sure she has no idea what she wants to do further with the story at all, my prediction is it will continue like this until there is no more money to be made and get abandoned, all those overengineered systems are pointless if there's no content to back it up

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I mean it's just one person doing the game... Give her a break my dudes, it's a pretty good alpha game tbh.
Yes for progress (to a point...), no for releasing an update that doesn't even work. If it's broken just take the extra week to fix it, now people have to wait a week anyway for a hotfix.

Shalls210

Oct 18, 2018
Devs if you see this can you add options to have two penises to able to have sex with two or one person at a time

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
You'd think for $5000 a month she could afford to hire the help she needs, then.

The amount of cash this game is pulling in for its development pace is ridiculous. $2500 was listed as the mark for development to be a full time job, so even if this is the best pace things can go with Innoxia working full time, there should be plenty left over to hire help.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The only complaint I have about the dev is that she keeps setting deadline after deadline, then blowing right past them only to eventually release updates that are broken and buggy anyway. Just take your damn time and post progress reports instead of deadlines and subsequent apologies for missing them.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The only complaint I have about the dev is that she keeps setting deadline after deadline, then blowing right past them only to eventually release updates that are broken and buggy anyway. Just take your damn time and post progress reports instead of deadlines and subsequent apologies for missing them.
Bro, please don't tell Innoxia to "take her time", I would actually like to find out how the main story plot ends during my lifetime.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Still no new CONTENT and it's getting ridicules. Nobody cares if the hourly fatigue for the slave job 'lab assistant' is now changed from 1 to 1.5. Why should anyone even bother? I wish she would stop wasting time on some background BS and give us something new to DO, please.

Reactions: twont

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Ok its been a while since i played but I cant remember how to add a slave to your party. I used to take one with me to help with combat but i cant for the life of me remember how to do it

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
The "companion system" got abandoned and deactivated by default afaik. You need to activate it under gameplay options or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero2362

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Does the dev ever plan to add a system where you can upload avatar pictures for slaves and your offspring to use? Since I make decent anime busts, It be nice to use some of them that fit a certain slave or offspring I have.

Sucks there's only one dev. I feel bad for her that she has to write all that text by herself >_>
Being the owner of a text RP that runs similar to Lilith's Throne combined with Darksouls, I've written probably over 200K just for lore alone, that doesn't even include Dungeon Master content which runs similar to events/dialogue in this so I feel her pain, especially when you got people going up your behind for content updates XD

If she ever needs help with lore writing or any type of writing, I could always help in my spare time when my RP isn't using me as a writing slave lol

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Does the dev ever plan to add a system where you can upload avatar pictures for slaves and your offspring to use? Since I make decent anime busts, It be nice to use some of them that fit a certain slave or offspring I have.
You can do that already since a long time ago. You can even add multiple images to a character. Open their description menu, top right option.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
If she ever needs help with lore writing or any type of writing, I could always help in my spare time when my RP isn't using me as a writing slave lol
If you have some ideas, feel free to hop on the discord. Inno doesn't actively outsource but she's generally quite receptive if you approach her with a draft for something.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You can do that already since a long time ago. You can even add multiple images to a character. Open their description menu, top right option.
HOLY S*** I never realized that + actually meant you could upload artwork. I always thought it make the dialog menu menu large or small so I never bothered on it lol

Now If I could only draw a seven tail, half demonic kitsune with fur. Dammit I can't draw furries XD

If you have some ideas, feel free to hop on the discord. Inno doesn't actively outsource but she's generally quite receptive if you approach her with a draft for something.
Really? She writes everything herself? Guess I can't blame her, I don't usually like outsourcing myself lol Hasn't been Lilith's Throne been around for a few years now? I've only done the Dominion part so far but I def see at least 50K work of work, probably closer to 100K. That's not meant to be taken as an insult or anything though. Writing that much takes commitment. I probably haven't even seen everything in the city yet. As for a draft, I'm not even sure where to start with that since alot still needs to be done, world building is not finished overnight lol

So this is probably a dumb question but does Inno ever plan on adding more to the offspring system or how it works? It kinda annoys me how you can't be there for the birthing of your children or have the decision to have them live with you right away. Also kinda bugs the hell out of me how all my children are slutty prostitutes or muggers even when like there the only angel in existence lol I was kinda expecting at least a few to be enforcers, mercenaries, farmers etc and much like Thrive for Power, I''d love to make a dynasty or bloodlines.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Really? She writes everything herself? Guess I can't blame her, I don't usually like outsourcing myself lol Hasn't been Lilith's Throne been around for a few years now? I've only done the Dominion part so far but I def see at least 50K work of work, probably closer to 100K. That's not meant to be taken as an insult or anything though. Writing that much takes commitment. I probably haven't even seen everything in the city yet. As for a draft, I'm not even sure where to start with that since alot still needs to be done, world building is not finished overnight lol

So this is probably a dumb question but does Inno ever plan on adding more to the offspring system or how it works? It kinda annoys me how you can't be there for the birthing of your children or have the decision to have them live with you right away. Also kinda bugs the hell out of me how all my children are slutty prostitutes or muggers even when like there the only angel in existence lol I was kinda expecting at least a few to be enforcers, mercenaries, farmers etc and much like Thrive for Power, I''d love to make a dynasty or bloodlines.
Pretty much, yeah. Notable exception being the gift shop, iirc that's the only submitted character that made it past a single blip.
Although the closest comparison to your interests is probably the guy who spent wayyy too much time thinking about the national security apparatus of an authoritarian regime while making all those enforcer mods and is now the official master of enforcer lore.

All kinds of expansions to the offspring are planned (and frequently requested), but, as always, it's a very long todo list.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Pretty much, yeah. Notable exception being the gift shop, iirc that's the only submitted character that made it past a single blip.
Although the closest comparison to your interests is probably the guy who spent wayyy too much time thinking about the national security apparatus of an authoritarian regime while making all those enforcer mods and is now the official master of enforcer lore.

All kinds of expansions to the offspring are planned (and frequently requested), but, as always, it's a very long todo list.
Gift shop? Don't think I've actually came across that yet. A single blip? Sounds like high standards XD

I haven't really read about the enforcers since I've never came across a lore book that focuses on them and my only interaction with them was Brad and those annoying investigators in the alleys >_> As for mods, there are mods that isn't for loli lovers? I haven't see any other mods for Lilith's Throne.

I figured as much. Only one person can write so much and I can imagine Inno gets burned out quite a bit. Of course I have no idea if gaining TiTS/COC team is hard or not for this type of thing or even Inno just the type to do everything themselves lol

Now that I think about it, yeah it's probably more like 350K worth of content within the city. Can't tell exactly lol
I doubt I'd write that much though for any sort of draft or idea I had lol
I could never be that guy that writes up enforcer lore lol

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes