Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
No orcs, elves or dwarves, nor trolls, goblins or other classical fantasy monsters either. Kind of a different genre.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Forgot to ask, why aren't Elves in the game? Seems kinda odd since it's got just about every other race you can think of besides humanoid birds and orcs? I can't remember If they are or aren't >_>
No orcs, elves or dwarves, nor trolls, goblins or other classical fantasy monsters either. Kind of a different genre.
There are almost 40 posts mentioning that subject in the thread--type "elves" into the Search box at the top-right corner of the page and it will search only this thread by default.

Reactions: xoxo1001

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I do know what the search function is here, I use it all the time but considering I would get an answer within ten minutes and from someone with a updated response, I don't see any harm done.

I know it's a different type of game, I was just curious really since the customization is vast and the diversity of species within this is pretty large considering.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You'll get elves within days of race modding going live, but as already stated, they won't be part of the canon.

Apr 22, 2019
Since the new update I have this erroe mesage: Error: getContent() method is throwing an exception in the node "Name Job". Can someone healp me on this mater?
It happens when i want to assign a job to a slave.

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Since the new update I have this erroe mesage: Error: getContent() method is throwing an exception in the node "Name Job". Can someone healp me on this mater?
It happens when i want to assign a job to a slave.
Will also happen on a few other screens, such as your selfie. Same error can be found across all versions. Look for the previous version of the game and roll back, or wait until the inevitable hotfix.

Also just remember another bug I ran into with this version; you can no longer reset your Elemental's perks the way you could before.

anomaloushuman

Nov 4, 2019
Will also happen on a few other screens, such as your selfie. Same error can be found across all versions. Look for the previous version of the game and roll back, or wait until the inevitable hotfix.

Also just remember another bug I ran into with this version; you can no longer reset your Elemental's perks the way you could before.
really all versions?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
If the game's so "poorly done", why bother?

But at any rate, typing "buggy" while on an open tile will access the debug menu. If you really want to just skip over the fights so you can play through the story, there are multiple options at that point.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
You have to build the 1.5m Spa first and it will fix the slave issue. Found that out after asking on discord.
Can confirm this, loaded my millionaire advanced Demon save and bought the spa, can now assign jobs. But my other characters are going to have a bit more of an issue to get that much money...

Sigh, I guess I'm off to capture and sell a ton of Succubi I guess.

Reactions: evlbruce

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I ended up using buggy, giving myself 1.5m and then bought a bunch of stuff and tossed it to get rid of the 1.5m lol

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I can't give my slaves jobs, I get an error whenever I click on their job button. Which is a bummer.

EDIT: Just did the Hypno-watch quest and it says I have it but I can't see it in my inventory.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Well now I can't access my perk tree anymore. Summoned a earth elemental and her dialog has a shitload of errors. I wonder if that somehow is keeping me from opening the perk tree now.

EDIT: and selfie does "Error: getContent() method is throwing an exception in the node: 'Selfie picture'" .

EDITx2: Dispelled the elemental and still can't get into my perk tree.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Is it normal that I can't open my character's skill tree anymore ? I'm on x64 .exe version and it seems I have to erase my savefile to fix it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes