Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Can't suck off Zaranix, or take any actions at all to "Thank Him" after Arthur's saved. Hmm..
Worked fine when I tried it. Not running into any bugs so far in the hotfix. I'm doing a complete new playthrough though and I'm not that far through.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Is it possible to convince someone to become your slave?

i CBA to build a room for someone to move in and pay rent, but i want them to move in as a slave without all the hastle having to raise the affection again.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Is it possible to convince someone to become your slave?

i CBA to build a room for someone to move in and pay rent, but i want them to move in as a slave without all the hastle having to raise the affection again.
Short answer: no.

But if the issue is the hassle of raising Affection, fetish potions are your friend as they can turn things that would normally raise Obedience but lower Affection into things that raise both. Giving a slave the Submissive and Masochist fetishes will mean that you can raise their Affection instead of lowering it by spanking and molesting them every day. The little sluts will be worshiping the ground you walk on in no time. The Cum Addict fetish is especially "rewarding" as slaves will gain Affection from being put into the stocks in Slaver Alley or (better option) put to work at the Angel's Kiss. "Hands-free" slave-breaking while you collect the profits.

Also, once you've got ten Cum Addicts working 24/7 at the Kiss, you'll have money to burn for guest rooms.

Hope this is helpful.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Short answer: no.

But if the issue is the hassle of raising Affection, fetish potions are your friend as they can turn things that would normally raise Obedience but lower Affection into things that raise both. Giving a slave the Submissive and Masochist fetishes will mean that you can raise their Affection instead of lowering it by spanking and molesting them every morning. The Cum Addict fetish is especially "rewarding" as slaves will gain Affection from being put into the stocks in Slaver Alley or (better option) put to work at the Angel's Kiss.

Also, once you've got ten Cum Addicts working 24/7 at the Kiss, you'll have money to burn for guest rooms.

To add to that, make sure to give them the Exhibitionist fetish, that way both Inspect, Spanking and Molest actions will give them a +10 affection and +10 Obedience each once per day as well.

If it's a succubus or anyone capable of shape shifting give them maximum cum + milk output before you enslave them (the collar prevents self-transformation) and put them in milker with Cum Stud and Lactation fetish for +3 affection per hour, plus earning WAY more money than prostitution will (and no risk of them getting knocked up by someone else than you if you care about that). If it's a non-shapeshifter then go buy and learn 3 water spells (in addition to the one you get at the start of the game), with 4 of them that unlocks being able to do any fluid-related enchantment for free (you just need the spell, no need investing in the much more expensive scrolls to actually perk out those spells), at this point buy bread (the new Angel's Tears) and enchant them with Cum+Milk Output+Regen, each potion with 100 enchantment on it will cost 1 essence each to enchant, meaning 2 potions will probably max a slave's output.

With Milking+ job selected (Slightly Overworked) with Room Service + Double Bed in Double Rooms, I have 8 succubi each getting +52.40 affection and 21.20 obedience per day from milking duty, while giving me approx 1.72 million each day at the same time.

Last edited:

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Is it just me or does the game starts memory leaking after around 1 1/2 to 2 hours (which forces me to restart)?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If it's a succubus or anyone capable of shape shifting give them maximum cum + milk output before you enslave them (the collar prevents self-transformation) and put them in milker with Cum Stud and Lactation fetish for +3 affection per hour, plus earning WAY more money than prostitution will (and no risk of them getting knocked up by someone else than you if you care about that). If it's a non-shapeshifter then go buy and learn 3 water spells (in addition to the one you get at the start of the game), with 4 of them that unlocks being able to do any fluid-related enchantment for free (you just need the spell, no need investing in the much more expensive scrolls to actually perk out those spells), at this point buy bread (the new Angel's Tears) and enchant them with Cum+Milk Output+Regen, each potion with 100 enchantment on it will cost 1 essence each to enchant, meaning 2 potions will probably max a slave's output.
Don't bother buying collars, just enchant one of their items with Enslavement and take it back after they've been set up in the milking job. Since you're not using a collar with all the premade enchantments you don't have to transform them before enslaving. And I recommend you don't do the non-shapeshifter route, as making potions to max milk and cum output will take a lot of materials, much more than 2 since you'll want max regen and max storage, and take a long while. You don't have to use bread for that as well, any transformative item will do just fine and as long as you're not applying the "transform body part" enchantment they won't get the body part belonging to the other races.

i meant any potion, sorry about the confusion
Not possible, and for a long time already, as far as I know. Also, she's a half demon so I'm pretty sure transformatives don't work on her.

Reactions: Zurrlock
Apr 25, 2019
Don't bother buying collars, just enchant one of their items with Enslavement and take it back after they've been set up in the milking job. Since you're not using a collar with all the premade enchantments you don't have to transform them before enslaving. And I recommend you don't do the non-shapeshifter route, as making potions to max milk and cum output will take a lot of materials, much more than 2 since you'll want max regen and max storage, and take a long while. You don't have to use bread for that as well, any transformative item will do just fine and as long as you're not applying the "transform body part" enchantment they won't get the body part belonging to the other races.

Not possible, and for a long time already, as far as I know. Also, she's a half demon so I'm pretty sure transformatives don't work on her.
it's a fetish potion, i remember being able to give her one, but can't remember the conditions

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Not being able to give Angel's Nectar to some characters and free them from addiction to my cum can be annoying. Poor little Meraxis sitting there with the full on -50 craving and nothing I can do about it. :(

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Just want to make sure; other than providing the usual enchantment buffs and plugging the holes, sex toys don't do anything else do they? If so that's a bit boring, but it is what it is.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Just want to make sure; other than providing the usual enchantment buffs and plugging the holes, sex toys don't do anything else do they? If so that's a bit boring, but it is what it is.
You can enchant a dildo to basically become a vibrator. A person having one of their holes plugged by a vibrating dildo or plug will have a higher base arousal growth during sex.

Which is still pretty boring.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
what happens if you accidently put on a slave coller or if you get collered by someone else?
When you put a slave collar on anyone, including yourself, you get the key that unlocks it. You will suffer the effects of the collar while wearing it.

No NPCs will currently put a standard slave collar on the MC, but two - Amber and Natalya - will use custom collars. You'll need to get Lilaya's help removing them. If you are wearing the "Amber's Bitch" collar when collared by Natalya, she will remove it herself and comment that she doesn't know who this "Amber" person is but you're her bitch now.

Which I think is a nice touch.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes