11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also the elemental thingy is kinda bugged, as when they spawn in passive form, all their dialogues are bugged, saying it's a parsing error.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.9.1 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.9.1 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
AUG 09, 2020 08:45 PM

Hello again,

Sorry about how long it's taken me to get this hotfix out; although the two major bugs were quickly fixed (perk trees and slave jobs not working), I wanted to try and get all of the reported issues in v0.3.9 addressed before releasing this. I'm pretty sure that I've caught all but maybe one or two small bugs, so this hotfix should be a lot more playable than v0.3.9 was.

Anyway, beside fixing bugs, I've also re-enabled the ability to start Axel's quest (the dreaded Rat Warrens quest), as most of the content for it has now been finished. There are still some placeholders in it (including all of the post-quest Vengar and Murk content in the Gambling Den), and I haven't had time to thoroughly test it, but it *should* be entirely functional. I will get it 100% finished and polished for the next version, so if you'd like to wait until it's completely finished before trying it out, then you'll only have to wait for the next update.

As part of the Rat Warrens content, I've included the game's first 'bad end'. I'm only planning on adding these into the game where I think that it would make no narrative sense for your character to escape from a situation. As a reminder, there is a toggle for bad end content in your content settings.

Moving on, the next release will be the preview here on SubscribeStar of v0.3.9.5, which will be focused on finishing off any half-finished content left in Dominion/Submission. After that, the public release of v0.4 will (finally) include some new content in the Fields, and from then on I'll be advancing the main quest and adding content alongside that.

Thank you all for being so patient with me for so long; I know that it's been frustrating to have been stuck at this stage of the main quest for so long...

Thank you all as well for your support here on SubscribeStar! If you're in the $10 supporter tier, and your name isn't yet in the in-game credits, please send me a message to let me know what name you'd like me to add you in as! ^^
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I accidentally selected a desire I didn't want is there anyway to deselect?
Well, if you actually bought the fetish you'll have to go enchant a kink potion to get rid of it. The way the main character selects fetishes is one of those fairly old systems due for an overhaul by now.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Don't know if this is a dumb question or not but what is the difference between win64 and Jar? One better then the other?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I don't know why this comment made me laugh. I saw there was a new post and that's the first thing I saw, it just made me laugh.
I unlocked new actions after I did some stuff to him, but that never happened before so I was like "HMMM bug?"
But yeah out of context that's pretty funny :LUL:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Don't know if this is a dumb question or not but what is the difference between win64 and Jar? One better then the other?
Jar is just a release with the data files and the jar package (the actual game 'code') that you execute using your system installation of Java. Win64 is exactly the same thing except it includes a static release of a java install that some launcher shortcut will then use to open said jar package instead of using your system installation (which means you don't need it installed at all).
There's really no practical difference in either if both work, if you have literally no idea what you're doing or don't have/want to install java then grab the Win64 release and use the bundled version.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes