Jan 2, 2018
So I read the new talk scene with our elemental and....
"You want to know what I am?" she asks, before beginning to answer your question by stating, "I'm a construct of your subconscious, and have been brought to life by the power of your arcane aura. While it may appear that I am able to think and act in an independent manner, I am merely a physical manifestation of your mind, and so in reality, I am just another part of you."
....So our elemental is actually our STAND?

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
you'll want max regen and max storage
You need neither. Storage is irrelevant for milking as long as it's non-zero, and the milking room has a production cap which is quite high but nowhere near the regen cap.

Just want to make sure; other than providing the usual enchantment buffs and plugging the holes, sex toys don't do anything else do they? If so that's a bit boring, but it is what it is.
They stretch holes if they're too big and cause muffled speech when inserted in the mouth. There's a couple of strap-on and insertable dildos that female characters can wear and use for penetrative actions in place of a penis.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
You need neither. Storage is irrelevant for milking as long as it's non-zero, and the milking room has a production cap which is quite high but nowhere near the regen cap.
Oh thank god, tapping that succubus milk amount to max was so goddamn tedious, I so wanted a "set to max" function for that just for how many clicks it ends up, but apparently it's pointless anyway...

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I said it because I don't know the value milking checks. What is it?

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The game tells you how much fluid regeneration you need; capacity just needs to be non-zero (otherwise the slave is producing nothing no matter the regen value):
1597268636536.png
These numbers get doubled by the other upgrades, so the final numbers you're looking for in the transformation menu are 120.1 liters of milk per day (the math works out at 120 l/day, but I suspect there's a rounding error, 120.1 gives you a little bit more profit), 24 l/day of cum, and maximum vaginal wetness. Don't forget to give them crotch boobs (they're milked separately from normal boobs), give all their fluids all the special properties and a non-standard flavor to increase profits, and give them the lactation fetish so they gain affection instead of losing it. Assign them to the dairy for 24 hours/day; they'll get stat penalties for being overworked, but these don't affect fluid output, so nobody cares.

Result:
1597269667275.png

Reactions: quiboune

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
They stretch holes if they're too big and cause muffled speech when inserted in the mouth. There's a couple of strap-on and insertable dildos that female characters can wear and use for penetrative actions in place of a penis.
That makes sense. Was just hoping there would be some scenes outside of combat or speech changes; something not sex scene related, but seems like that's not a thing.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
So, since companions are removed, does anyone have any good ideas how to deal with imp gangs? Seems like we are now forced to go all in into magic so you can heal reasonably well, using all enhancement points for defence and pray for rng to be lenient with enemy attacks. Looks like dev didn't really think things through about how encounters will work like with only one character.

Or you can just craft bunch of insanely expensive potions to make up for that. Which will use up hundreds of essences per imp gang encounter. Or any other encounter with 4/5+ enemies

BlackFlammare

May 19, 2018
Just wanted to ask of there are any pictures because it Said Graphic content or is it for the items? Would really like to know.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
So, since companions are removed, does anyone have any good ideas how to deal with imp gangs?
Other than magic for crowd control and AoE damage, like you said? No, not really. LT is a pretty old-school game in that casters can do all kinds of useful stuff, but the only action available to a fighter is "swing weapon". Abuse the milking room for infinite money and therefore infinite essence to minmax the shit out of your enchantments, I guess.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Needs more content with known characters imo. Like Zaranix, Amber, the two warehouse guys etc. Also would be cool to be able to be enslaved, while still being able to play without it being a bad end. Would be pretty original

BlackFlammare

May 19, 2018
Needs more content with known characters imo. Like Zaranix, Amber, the two warehouse guys etc. Also would be cool to be able to be enslaved, while still being able to play without it being a bad end. Would be pretty original
Didnt even know it was possible to be a Slave i though u can only have Slaves or did u just want it to be in the Game? I am not that far in the Game yet

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I've just found the most game breaking bug, if it wasn't for the cheat menu...

If you have opened any trading window and you enchant an item of yours (you have to enchant it with something, just opening/closing the enchant window isn't enough) and you close the enchanting window again, you're back in the trading window and can take everything for free!

free shit.png

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes