kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
A few versions ago it was possible to make angels by becoming slime, shapeshifting every part into angel-slime instead, then enchanting a slime canister to turn you human again, presto, instant angel, these days doing that now will revert all angel-bits to human instead. I have an exported character (Natalie, mid 30s futanari) that is an angel that I import via the auction house in Slaver's Alley to all my other characters, then use her (either having her impregnate my character, me impregnate her) to make more of them, angel+human becomes lesser angel, two lesser angels becomes greater angel, angel+demon becomes fallen angel (yet to find any of the results of that pairing). Attaching said character save, just put it in [game directory]\Data\Characters.
thanks bro! I heard about it but I didn't find an old version of the game so I discarded it (I must have already graduated in "Species Crossings").
Another method I tried was to enchant the "angel's tears" option by creating a +3 wing but it is very difficult to drop the angel's wing.
you can let me take care of Nathalie, if you know what I mean.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
thanks bro! I heard about it but I didn't find an old version of the game so I discarded it (I must have already graduated in "Species Crossings").
Another method I tried was to enchant the "angel's tears" option by creating a +3 wing but it is very difficult to drop the angel's wing.
you can let me take care of Nathalie, if you know what I mean.
Angels Tears used to be the human TF base. It has since been repurposed for some random stat I forgot at the moment and replaced in its old function by bread rolls for exactly this reason.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Angel's Tears/Bread can give you wings still (pick wing transformation, feathered is third option) but won't make you an angel, just a winged human. And if you are missing anything then Ralph in merchant's area sells most items that's not essence or spell related, including bread and both Angel consumables (the other one can drop your lust and cure effects of drugs, alcohol and addictions, enchant it and it can restore torn hymens for MC) and vendor down in Submission tunnels sells more (it's along the "safe" routes, just walk around there and there's an entrance to gambling den).

Reactions: Parthornax

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
After a quick thread search:

"YOU ACTUALLY READ THE README" BONUS!

I lol'd
My point was that if you want to cheat, why bugger around with exploiting a bug? Just cheat.

I think there's something to be said for ways to make grinding (getting to lvl 50, getting the equipment you want etc.) as efficient as possible, but if you just don't care, you don't have to.

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
I am trying to add sex-equip to a few items (spreader bar, the restraint cuffs, and gags), but only found the standard cuffs, the non-restraint ones.

Anyone know where their files are?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I am trying to add sex-equip to a few items (spreader bar, the restraint cuffs, and gags), but only found the standard cuffs, the non-restraint ones.

Anyone know where their files are?
ClothingType.java if you clone the source from git and compile yourself. Getting all the vanilla items out into xml is a bit of a longer term, ongoing, low-ish priority project.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
This game has a nice mix of funny and heartwarming :3 (considering most "Rape" victims are just acting out their fetish, even if you give them a home XD)
Edit: OMG O_O YOUR CHILDREN CAN BE FOUND ROAMING AROUND BEST GAME EVER :3

Last edited:

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
How do you add party members on the recent update, for some reason I cannot find that button anymore when talking to my slaves or companions

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It was removed from what I heard. Dev said supporting a companion system was too much and decided to ax the ability. Supposedly, there is still some jank way to do it, but I never read deep enough into the dev post about it to know how...I pretty much stopped at "I'm removing support for the companion system because it's too much work." By default, it's not really possible to run with a buddy any more. Just another reason I don't play it any more, not even the mods (which is still to this day hamstrung by how limited the mod support that was promised long ago still is).

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
ClothingType.java if you clone the source from git and compile yourself. Getting all the vanilla items out into xml is a bit of a longer term, ongoing, low-ish priority project.
Need a step-by-step.

Edit: Forgot to add; the most I do, when editing files, is with HTML, where you just search for the money/cash and change the number lol

Feb 20, 2019
It was removed from what I heard. Dev said supporting a companion system was too much and decided to ax the ability. Supposedly, there is still some jank way to do it, but I never read deep enough into the dev post about it to know how...I pretty much stopped at "I'm removing support for the companion system because it's too much work." By default, it's not really possible to run with a buddy any more. Just another reason I don't play it any more, not even the mods (which is still to this day hamstrung by how limited the mod support that was promised long ago still is).
You're joking right? How can the dev be this lazy Jesus Christ. If it's too much work just hire someone already. I'm sick of this shit, this game has enormous potential but every update adds meaningless shit. Why is it so hard to hire programmers? I legit cannot understand.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Removing companions was a good call, and they were so barebones I don't know why any of you would even care about them. Companions basically require the creation of an entire game along with the base and they add too little. The development is extremely slow and most updates add meaningless things, I agree, but companions were meaningless and harmful to development.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How do you add party members on the recent update, for some reason I cannot find that button anymore when talking to my slaves or companions
You need to go into the "Content Options" menu (available at the start of a new game or at any time during play through the cogwheel icon at the bottom left of the screen) and into the "Gameplay" sub-menu. There, you will find the option to enable the companion system. After which you should be able to add a party member as in earlier versions. Shouldn't be broken at this stage, it's just that support is being discontinued going forward.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes