NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I mean it's pretty easy enough to succeed if you've just grinded enough and stacked enchantments into your weapons.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I mean it's pretty easy enough to succeed if you've just grinded enough and stacked enchantments into your weapons.
True. It's still funny tho.

BtW: Can't open my "Perk Tree"... What have I broken now and how do I fix it (restart won't do shit)?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
True. It's still funny tho.

BtW: Can't open my "Perk Tree"... What have I broken now and how do I fix it (restart won't do shit)?

Update to the most recent version. That was a bug in previous version that happened after you learned elemental summoning spells, it should be fixed by now.

Reactions: Faceless0ne

BlackFlammare

May 19, 2018
So is there a way to BE a Slave or can u just Own Slaves? Also are there and sexual content Graphic content pictures because i played it a lot recently and a Friend of Mine Said that there are indeed sexual content pictures / Graphic content ( also sex scenes) pls help Me out Here Because i am actually Scared that my Game is bugged :/

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So is there a way to BE a Slave or can u just Own Slaves? Also are there and sexual content Graphic content pictures because i played it a lot recently and a Friend of Mine Said that there are indeed sexual content pictures / Graphic content ( also sex scenes) pls help Me out Here Because i am actually Scared that my Game is bugged :/
Actual slavery would derail the main quest. Currently, there is a possibility of this in the Rat Warrens as a "bad end" to the game. There are also the Amber and Natalya sidequests for something a bit less final.

No, there are no illustrations of sex scenes. Some NPC's have nude artwork that can be unlocked by having sex withe them. LT is a text-based game. Nor is there any need for alarm even if your copy of the game _were_ bugged, it's free and the download is only 178.6 MB.

Also why are you capitalising random words? Are you sure a text-based smut game written in English is your bag?

BlackFlammare

May 19, 2018
Actual slavery would derail the main quest. Currently, there is a possibility of this in the Rat Warrens as a "bad end" to the game. There are also the Amber and Natalya sidequests for something a bit less final.

No, there are no illustrations of sex scenes. Some NPC's have nude artwork that can be unlocked by having sex withe them. LT is a text-based game. Nor is there any need for alarm even if your copy of the game _were_ bugged, it's free and the download is only 178.6 MB.

Also why are you capitalising random words? Are you sure a text-based smut game written in English is your bag?
Thanks for the heads up but i life in Germany and its auto correction on mobiles is garbage so it caps words random :/

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the heads up but i life in Germany and its auto correction on mobiles is garbage so it caps words random :/
Download an English extension/package for your keyboard and switch when you go to places like this (it's a single extra button right next to 'space' on mine e.g., so pretty convenient), it makes the already annoying-by-itself auto correct a lot more bearable when switching languages.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I have two doubts:
1- How do I find angels? or a method of turning someone from head to toe.
2- is there a method to increase your AP during battles?

Mouko

Jul 13, 2020
I've just found the most game breaking bug, if it wasn't for the cheat menu...

If you have opened any trading window and you enchant an item of yours (you have to enchant it with something, just opening/closing the enchant window isn't enough) and you close the enchanting window again, you're back in the trading window and can take everything for free!
So, I was able to replicate this bug, but just once. (Yes, I was planning on abusing the sh*t out of it) Have you been able to do it multiple times with the same vendor?

Sep 22, 2018
Angels are not currently available through normal game play, although it is possible to turn yourself into one through the "buggy" menu

there is currently no way to increase the number of actions you can take per round above the default 3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kryanBR

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
So, I was able to replicate this bug, but just once. (Yes, I was planning on abusing the sh*t out of it) Have you been able to do it multiple times with the same vendor?
Did never try... But as you have to leave the trader inventory and reopen it to sell just try that instead? I had back to back done with both sections in Arcanum Armaments (or what's it callen...), worked finde - but as said, never tryed back to back the same inventory.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Angels are not currently available through normal game play, although it is possible to turn yourself into one through the "buggy" menu
this was one of the methods i tried .. i had the idea of getting pregnant with a human (using the cheat and turning my character into an angel) but than is not 100% precise. npcs usually appear only with wings but the core is still human.
the closest was with my human character getting a slime angel pregnant. Any other suggestions?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The only Angel currently in the game is Ashley who runs the gift shop in the Arcade. You can export them, then spawn them as a slave or play them as a MC.

Alternatively, you can cheat your MC into an Angel then spawn them as well.

There is no way to currently turn NPCs into Angels or play as an Angel without some kind of shenanigans.

Not really, but extra arms can give you a pretty awesome All-Out Attack. Don't really bother with it myself since you can only use AOA against one opponent and people tend to be dead after three basic attacks from one of my maxed-out MCs anyway.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
this was one of the methods i tried .. i had the idea of getting pregnant with a human (using the cheat and turning my character into an angel) but than is not 100% precise. npcs usually appear only with wings but the core is still human.
the closest was with my human character getting a slime angel pregnant. Any other suggestions?
A few versions ago it was possible to make angels by becoming slime, shapeshifting every part into angel-slime instead, then enchanting a slime canister to turn you human again, presto, instant angel, these days doing that now will revert all angel-bits to human instead. I have an exported character (Natalie, mid 30s futanari) that is an angel that I import via the auction house in Slaver's Alley to all my other characters, then use her (either having her impregnate my character, me impregnate her) to make more of them, angel+human becomes lesser angel, two lesser angels becomes greater angel, angel+demon becomes fallen angel (yet to find any of the results of that pairing). Attaching said character save, just put it in [game directory]\Data\Characters.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes