11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
A GUIDE FOR PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO ADVANCE IN THE GAME WITH INSANE SPEED BUT NOT USE BUGGY OR OTHER "CHEATS"
I found a way to get to level 50 in a single day. You'll need to get to level 3 and get Orgasmic Draining. Fun fact about Orgasmic Draining, you can remove it whenever you want. Next, go to the nightclub and head to the gloryholes. Save your game, and change the game's difficulty to Lilith. This makes every characters scale to twice your level. If you're level 3, the first gloryhole encounter you'll have will be a level 6 character, and they will give you enough exp to level up twice for their first orgasm. However, doing so causes a slight glitch which can cause orgasmic drain to cease to work past 2 drains. But it still equals to up to 4 levels gained per glory holes services. Rince and repeat until you're at level 50, and once done, revert the difficulty back to Human or whichever you like ( don't play on Liliith, it's nearly impossible to beat the game that way if you don't use companions or want to battle and not run away on each encounters ).

Once you're at level 50, reset your perks as you'll have no use for Orgasmic Drain, and you're now at level 50 in the first week. This will also give you plenty of essence for enchanting ( you should get around 100 ) or to gain Fetishes.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Each one can make up to 30k crowns a day if they produce gallons every hour.
Unless it's been recently nerfed, they can produce a lot more than that. Make sure they're hitting the industrial dairy room's production cap (shown in one of the tooltips on the room upgrade screen) or just max out their fluid outputs if you don't care for fine-tuning. The production cap is applied separately for each fluid category, so an easy way to double milk profits is to give characters both normal boobs and crotch boobs. For complete min-maxing, harvest all four fluid categories, cum, girl-cum, milk, and udder-milk from each cow and make sure all their fluids have all the special properties and a non-standard flavor, as this significantly increases the value of the product. Finally, assign them to the dairy for 24 hours a day. They'll get stat penalties from being overworked, but since those don't impact fluid production and you won't be dragging the cows around as companions for use in combat, they don't matter for squat. A couple versions back I was getting a little over 1.2 million per day per cow.

This obviously requires a lot of transformations, so I recommend using slimes or demons for this, since they can transform freely without needing to grind the enchanting menu.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Personally, in my most recent playthrough, I ended up not bothering with milk slaves. I simply maxed out my own breasts' milk output (turning into a slime and reverting oneself back is an easy way to do this) and hit the milker whenever I needed more cash on-demand. I was able to easily buy whatever I wanted. Basically you don't need that much money in this game.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
This is especially relevant if you want to do a slave-free playthrough like I did. Didn't do any slave stuff other than the plot-mandatory stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apostate

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
So what happened to the companion stuff? I decided to check this out after a couple months and I find it somehow has even LESS content now? That's pretty hilarious even by Patreon h-game standards.

face art painting.png

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
A GUIDE FOR PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO ADVANCE IN THE GAME WITH INSANE SPEED BUT NOT USE BUGGY OR OTHER "CHEATS"

This guide is written to get you as much money and xp as quickly as possible. It's also useful for rapid access to tfs, arcane points, etc.

STARTING CHOICES

Best starting background for new players = Soldier due to the very significant combat bonuses it gives. These not only help early on but they also scale up with level. However Teacher, Butler/Maid, Muscian, Student, and others can also be good. No other starting game choices except your background really matter much, with the sole exception of whether or not you want to start as a virgin (recommended).

Snip
Dumb Question: Why do you suggest starting as a virgin but immediately take a sex skill? Doesn't make much sense :p

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Dumb Question: Why do you suggest starting as a virgin but immediately take a sex skill? Doesn't make much sense :p
Because it allows you to see at least slightly more content. For example, it allows you the option to take the lusty maiden fetish. I think that with the latest update you may be able to restore "virginity" by restoring hymen, but I'm not 100% sure. I may be wrong, but I think that in some previous releases it was basically impossible to restore the virginity flag without cheating. You could even completely remove your genitalia (penis or vagina), replace it with a new one, and even that wouldn't restore the "virginity" flag. Also I think players might prefer starting as virgin because it puts the event of losing virginity in the game rather than off screen. In the latest release I seem to understand that Innoxia even put in special tease content just for virgin characters. I'm running a character right now of 40th level with loads of sexual experience but no holes have ever penetrated ... it's funny.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ah, didn't know there was stuff added for that, its been awhile since i last played, think it was when she put in the world map.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I think that with the latest update you may be able to restore "virginity" by restoring hymen, but I'm not 100% sure.
Not quite. The virginity-related fetishes actaully change if you're a non-virgin with a hymen, which is fantastic attention to detail by the dev.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Mb I'm dumb, but having returned to the game I cannot form a party with my NPC - neither slaves nor daughter... How you form a party in the latest version?
Any help will be very much appreciated.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Mb I'm dumb, but having returned to the game I cannot form a party with my NPC - neither slaves nor daughter... How you form a party in the latest version?
It's now an optional feature that's disabled by default. There should be a toggle in the options menu somwhere.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It's now an optional feature that's disabled by default. There should be a toggle in the options menu somwhere.
Should probably add that the companion system is no longer being supported and that any content outside of Dominion, involving a party, will probably be non-existent besides temporary NPCs in certain scenarios. Since new people here can easily miss that part.

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
i accidentally drank that brox's posion that he wanted to give for a cat to make her a dog so then i quick saved somwhy

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes