NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Haven't played in quite a while. How do you add someone to your party? I see no option to do so.
Adding random companions has been deprecated as of the latest version due to all the delays writing scene variants for them causes.
You can however re-enable them in the options.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I want my character to be 16yo, it's not even illegal as the legal age in my country is 15. Is there a mod or something that allows it ?
If not then nevermind.
Not unless you change the program itself.

"Legal age" for anything (sex, alcohol, war, religious sacraments, etc.) is highly variable between different "juridictions". 18+ year-old sexuality is the "standard' for computer software because most of the economically-powerful countries use that age as cut-off.

L.T. is legal as-is in most places of the world but it isn't flexible enough for your country's standards and it is also too young for other places. (It is also illegal in some areas just because it exists ... but that's for a different discussion.)

e-d

Reactions: IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I want my character to be 16yo, it's not even illegal as the legal age in my country is 15. Is there a mod or something that allows it ?
If not then nevermind.
Yeah, but you can't really expect developers from one country, with specific jurisdictions and laws, to alter the game to appease those who live in places with lower legal age. Inno already stated she's not going to add underage content (bellow 18). Anyone who asks or shares said content in her Discord, risks a ban.

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, but you can't really expect developers from one country, with specific jurisdictions and laws, to alter the game to appease those who live in places with lower legal age. Inno already stated she's not going to add underage content (bellow 18). Anyone who asks or shares said content in her Discord, risks a ban.
That's why I was asking for a mod, not that the developer of the game make an option for it in-game. But someone sent it to me already so it's settled

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
That's why I was asking for a mod, not that the developer of the game make an option for it in-game. But someone sent it to me already so it's settled
There is a mod out there, but it's hard to find now that the site it was based on got shut down. I don't know where to look for it, I just noticed it being mentioned elsewhere a year or two ago.

Aug 8, 2017
I'm constantly getting bodied by almost everyone.. Any tips on how to git gud?
For an extant character, the two methods of improving one's odds without leveling are better tactics and equipment.
  1. Tactics:
    1. Pick a target and focus on it. Everyone effectively has two health bars, pick one. Getting an opponent to 25% life and 25% max lust doesn't matter if they use the same time to reduce you to 0 life without significantly touching your lust.
    2. Melee criticals are an easy way to boost your dps.
    3. Look at what your opponents like if you are planning to tease them.
  2. Equipment:
    1. You can buy better weapons from Arcane Arts. (This is located in the shopping arcade, diagonally across the central square from Lilaya's house.)
    2. Some clothing has nontrivial amounts of defense. If you are having trouble in fights, you can buy some in Nyan's Clothing Emporium. (Again, in the shopping arcade.) In particular, look under the Unisex Accessories section for rollerblading protective gear.
    3. You can enchant gear (clothing or weapon).
For a new character, there are a couple ways to minmax:
  • Some professions make fights significantly easier (like soldier)
  • You can recolour your starting clothing for free. Platinum jewelry sells for more than other colours.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I'm constantly getting bodied by almost everyone.. Any tips on how to git gud?
You can enchant gear (clothing or weapon).
That deserves to be elaborated upon a bit, I think.

First, as rcbcgreenpanzer said, you need to pick a damage type (lust or health, which is further broken down into physical and a few elemental types) and a damage source (melee, ranged, spells) to focus on. Forget about tease; there's no +tease damage enchantment, so tease only benefits from +lust damage, which makes weapons and spells much better sources of lust damage than teasing. Tease is useful early on, especially during the initial arcane storm where opponents start with heightened lust, but becomes outclassed by other options very quickly.

Then you want to enchant your gear with bonuses to your chosen types. If you want to chuck fireballs at people, go for +fire damage and +spell damage. If you want to swing a physical sword, go for +physical damage and +melee damage. If you want to make people horny using spells, go for +lust damage and +spell damage. If you want to make people horny using ranged lust weapons (which are rare but do exist), go for +lust damage and +ranged damage. You get the idea. Most weapons can be switched between physical and elemental damage types using a reforging hammer that you can buy at the Shopping Arcade, so always make sure the weapons you're using match the damage type bonus you have on your enchantments. Don't forget you can also remove stats from gear through enchanting to get rid of useless stats that do nothing but take up enchantment capacity.

As for defense, enchant some +physique on your gear and don't forget to adjust your core combat moves appropriately using your phone menu; core moves cost fewer action points than non-core moves. You should start with Block and Resist actions in your core moves already; these allow you to defend against health and lust damage respectively. You can also buy the Flash spell that decreases the number of actions an enemy can perform per turn, which can be a huge help. I'd recomment picking Musician as your background, which doubles the length of all spell effects; Flash by itself, even following its recent nerf, IMO makes it by far the most powerful background for any character other than a complete muggle.

If that's still not enough, you can consider enchanting consumables. Non-transformative consumables can be enchanted to create potions that give you various buffs (depending on what type of consumable you're enchanting). These can be stacked and extended pretty much indefinitely; drinking a new potion while the previous one is still in effect will extend the duration of the first potion's effect, even if the effect of the second potion was completely unrelated to the first. Though to be honest I've never found buff potions to be necessary, and I suspect it might be a waste of resources that would be more useful elsewhere.

In terms of tactics, forget about tease and the various gimmicky attacks like off-hand strike, all-out strike, or headbutt if your character has horns. It's generally best to just spam your basic attack three times per turn to get a critical hit, unless your enemy is committing to a three-hit combo like that themselves, in which case spam the appropriate defensive move to counter. Spellcasting and combat against multiple opponents are a little more complicated, but those nuances only come into play later in the game.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Came back to LT after almost 2 years to check out what's new and I was prepared to be disappointed, but...

No but. I was exactly right. It's pathetic how much actual content/story was added. Mechanically the game improved, but even there there's things like the perk three being supposedly "work-in-progress" - after TWO FUCKING YEARS.
That being said, it's still the best game when it comes to the sheer amount of character customization. Wish there was more meat on this extremely bulky and detailed skeleton of game.

I also wish the tattoo system wasn't a copy-paste of the equipment system, because I can't have tattoos on more specific body parts, like one for each tit etc.

Also I'm having a really annoying bug where "Very feminine" instances display "Very masculine" instead, in various areas of the game.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
So, is magic finally viable or do I still have to go into combat and beat everyone with the heaviest object I can find? I mean, we got magic and seduction, but combat just seems the best way to get things done.

Also, is it just me, or is there no point using any other types of attacks other than the basic move? Hell, I don't even block or resist. Not even on Lilin difficulty.

I still go to the store to buy kerambit, at the start of the game, and then buy the zweihander once I have enough money. Kerambit just seems really strong for such a cheap weapon.

Reactions: Apostate

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
is magic finally viable
Lust mage is very viable in my experience. Haven't tried elemental mage.

is there no point using any other types of attacks other than the basic move?
If you're just bonking things on the head, no, not really. Mage is a tiny little bit more complex, since you need to arcane strike once in a while to refill your mana and you actually have AoE attacks you can use against groups. Plus you can do gimmicky stuff, like get enforcer gear during Claire's teleport quest by locking the enforcers down with Flash and stripping their clothing with Vacuum so that you can pick it up off the ground once combat ends (since the quest won't let you loot them normally).

Last edited:

HippoDog420

May 25, 2020
Is there a way to return to the SWORD warehouse? I didn't fully explore the place before I got out because I thought I could get back in later.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a way to return to the SWORD warehouse? I didn't fully explore the place before I got out because I thought I could get back in later.
Not directly. You could mule it. Export your character, start a new game and import that character, run the quest and loot the warehouse, export the character again, load up your original game, import the loot mule as a slave, take the loot from their inventory, and then sell them. Boom, you've just 'returned' to the warehouse and looted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HippoDog420
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes