JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I wish she would at least release a unfinished versions of zones, quests, items, and so on. Even if it's buggy, I just want to go somewhere new and do something else. We've been stuck in the same area since the release. Show me what that fox village has and things I might encounter there. Give me a unfinished quest that I can do there. Let me meet new vendors and other npcs. I don't care if they don't have complete dialogue. I'm just so tired of being in the same area.

I spend a majority of time just looking for random characters in the alleys or in the slave auctions finding unique looks, like heterochromia eyes or absurd hair colors. Fucking doing shiny hunting in a sex game.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
It there a way to force your pronouns/gender perception apart from your appearance? I want to make a femboy character that's actually acknowledged to be a boy despite looking like a girl. I know it's possible in TITS, but I don't see an option to do it with this game?
Pump your femininity up to Androgynous or Girly. You'll be classified as a trap and always be referred to as "she" even if you have a dick and a flat chest, and you may pass as a girl to most NPCs unless your balls and cock sizes are enough for the bulge to show, but they'll use feminine pronouns even after they see your genitals. Not that the protagonist's pronouns often come up in the game anyway, thankfully.

Edit: ah, whoops, I misread. Then I guess you could go to the lowest tier of masculinity, get long hair, widen your hips, increase your butt size, chest (maybe just to AAA training cup), nipples, lips, wear makeup, get the crossdresser fetish to avoid the penalty of wearing clothes of the other sex.

Last edited:

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
Inno's code it indeed spaghetti code but not intentionally. She had to learn coding on the go and never did a project this big before. As a dev myself I can understand. Issue is, LT code became too big to get a simple rework. It's just simply too much work

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
there is one mod but it contains content that is not allowed on F95. From that mod developers standpoint Inno's code is absolute spaghetti probably done on purpose to dissuade mods of the game. but the small story that is in that other mod is pretty nice. same with the gear. Inno unfortunately will never unspaghetti the code. She needs to hire like 3-4 main coders to just rework the game but they wont. I know how these go.
I've put more interest on this game only about a year ago so I can't really say for sure but only recently I've noticed that there were bigger changes noted changelog which would make modding of LT easier. As of now you can quite easily create new races, add clothing, add tattoos and more things if you follow the template examples correctly (especially easy to do if you know XML). The only thing that I'm not sure is how exactly you add these to specific traders, events, etc. but overall I think modding LT is now way easier than it used to be and rework on the whole system of the game really starting to pay off

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
It there a way to force your pronouns/gender perception apart from your appearance? I want to make a femboy character that's actually acknowledged to be a boy despite looking like a girl. I know it's possible in TITS, but I don't see an option to do it with this game?
Your best bet would be to make the character androgynous and alter the setting for how androgynous bodies are perceived to "Masculine".

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Inno's code it indeed spaghetti code but not intentionally. She had to learn coding on the go and never did a project this big before. As a dev myself I can understand. Issue is, LT code became too big to get a simple rework. It's just simply too much work
And the bigger it gets, the more work it's going to be to refactor, and the more obvious the drawbacks of spaghetti code are going to be. It's going to have to be refactored at some point if development isn't going to grind even further to a standstill. Very rarely is good architecture not worth the effort.

She reached the subscribestar goal that says she can treat development as a full time job, so she should. That's 40 manhours a week. 80 if she recruits someone with professional experience.
I understand that refactoring the back-end is invisible to users and could give the impression of inactivity, but they can at least get started on it in a different branch

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Mind helping a newb in this game? All I'm doing is just beating THEN robbing anyone who wants to do me.
Any helpful tips will be appreciated
Try these:

1. Orgasmic. Level. Drain.
2. The best way to make money currently is by milking slaves. You'll need a slaver license and four slave collars to get started. Go down into Submission and pick a fight with one of the gangs of four Imps patrolling the tunnels around the fortresses. Once you've beaten and robbed them, be sure to transform them (they're Demons; they can transform) into futas with max cum/girlcum/milk capacity and production. Remember to also give all their fluids the "addictive", "alcoholic" and "hallucenogenic" properties. Then whack the slave collars on them. Back at Lilaya's, make one spare room into a four-bunk slave room and another into a milking room. It's absurdly profitable.
3. Five days after defeating the three Harpy Matriarchs, be on the lookout for an Enforcer by the name of Wes. His quest will give you access to Enforcer items and a licence to have them.
4. Once you've got the milking thing going, just buy your Essence instead of grinding it.
5. Make sure to examine items in your inventory and check out the "Enchant" button.
6. Get an Elemental companion. Earth is probably best.

• Hey there
Reactions: Raf-Raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Try these:

1. Orgasmic. Level. Drain.
2. The best way to make money currently is by milking slaves. You'll need a slaver license and four slave collars to get started. Go down into Submission and pick a fight with one of the gangs of four Imps patrolling the tunnels around the fortresses. Once you've beaten and robbed them, be sure to transform them (they're Demons; they can transform) into futas with max cum/girlcum/milk capacity and production. Remember to also give all their fluids the "addictive", "alcoholic" and "hallucenogenic" properties. Then whack the slave collars on them. Back at Lilaya's, make one spare room into a four-bunk slave room and another into a milking room. It's absurdly profitable.
3. Five days after defeating the three Harpy Matriarchs, be on the lookout for an Enforcer by the name of Wes. His quest will give you access to Enforcer items and a licence to have them.
4. Once you've got the milking thing going, just buy your Essence instead of grinding it.
5. Make sure to examine items in your inventory and check out the "Enchant" button.
6. Get an Elemental companion. Earth is probably best.
How do I get that companion? spellbook?
What's this orgasmic level drain?
I think I'll be fine on just robbing people naked to earn money, it's more fun that way
Harpy Matriarchs?

I'm still new to this sooo these infos are appreciated ! ! !
@ w@b

Also, what do I do with this? (48 arcane essence aside from fetish unlock)
1611146613938.png

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How do I get that companion? spellbook?
Yep. Victoria in the shopping arcade. She also sells Essences.

What's this orgasmic level drain?
A Perk. You get them when you level up and can pick them using the "phone" menu.

As for what it does, exactly what it says on the box. Every time an NPC (some unique characters are immune) orgasms in your presence, you drain one of their levels. It reduces the XP you get from all other sources, but put yourself about a bit in the Submission tunnels and you'll be maxed out anyway.

I think I'll be fine on just robbing people naked to earn money, it's more fun that way
You do you. If you get bored with grinding for cash, grab yourself some Imp futa-cows.

Harpy Matriarchs?
The Matriarchs of the Harpies. They're feuding, which is why the Harpy Nests are a "dangerous" area. Defeating all three will cause them to agree to be your bitches in return for being allowed to continue ruling their flocks.

Also, what do I do with this? (48 arcane essence aside from fetish unlock)
View attachment 994326
Essence is the game's secondary currency. It can be used to enchant items and some weapons are powered by it.

Also, have you actually followed the main story? Or just wandered around fucking things?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You do you. If you get bored with grinding for cash, grab yourself some Imp futa-cows.
That one I will in the future,
Also, have you actually followed the main story? Or just wandered around fucking things?
I'm currently doing the main one and I wonder if this was a boss fight or something?
The only one (a choice I f-ed up) who I did was the one during the tests otherwise I would've made this a pure-virgin run
1611148070002.png

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I'm currently doing the main one and I wonder if this was a boss fight or something?
View attachment 994358
Brax is an "early boss". Go back to visit Candy later on though.

The main quest will take you through areas like the slave markets, the Harpy Nests and down into Submission (the city under the city). At this point, it's basically just the tutorial level for the game that Innoxia claims she's going to get back to making any day now. So play it through and you'll learn a lot about the game mechanics and the story.

There's also usually a way to avoid the boss fights - Brax can be tricked if you've goth the "Observant" Perk, for example - but I suspect you walk a different path...

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
One last thing I should have put on that list: you'll almost always be better off transforming non-Demon characters' bodies (including the MC) by turning them into Slimes, transforming them, then "unsliming" them. Biojuice cannisters will turn a character into a slime. You can enchant Biojuice to turn it into an "unsliming" potion.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Brax is an "early boss". Go back to visit Candy later on though.

The main quest will take you through areas like the slave markets, the Harpy Nests and down into Submission (the city under the city). At this point, it's basically just the tutorial level for the game that Innoxia claims she's going to get back to making any day now. So play it through and you'll learn a lot about the game mechanics and the story.

There's also usually a way to avoid the boss fights - Brax can be tricked if you've goth the "Observant" Perk, for example - but I suspect you walk a different path...
I'm using my playstyle from the game "Degrees of Lewdity" where I don't do any sex-related stuff, just plain beat 'em up ! ! !
Also, is there a way to select many items to sell? Picking 'em one by one can be a bit tedious

This world's interesting, you can rob them naked and they'd still be your friends ! ! !
1611149463571.png

One last thing I should have put on that list: you'll almost always be better off transforming non-Demon characters' bodies (including the MC) by turning them into Slimes, transforming them, then "unsliming" them. Biojuice cannisters will turn a character into a slime. You can enchant Biojuice to turn it into an "unsliming" potion.
I don't even know how to transform or be transformed in this game yet but I am kinda satisfied being hooman for now

BONUS:
One can never have too many friends!!!
I couldn't make all of 'em friends because of the dam- arcane storm triggered before I got to recruit all of 'em
1611151316850.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aruki and Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm using my playstyle from the game "Degrees of Lewdity" where I don't do any sex-related stuff, just plain beat 'em up ! ! !
Also, is there a way to select many items to sell? Picking 'em one by one can be a bit tedious

This world's interesting, you can rob them naked and they'd still be your friends ! ! !
View attachment 994374

I don't even know how to transform or be transformed in this game yet but I am kinda satisfied being hooman for now

BONUS:
One can never have too many friends!!!
I couldn't make all of 'em friends because of the dam- arcane storm triggered before recruit all of 'em
View attachment 994401

Once all your tiles are filled you won't be able to have any new encounters. You'll have to go below to have new encounters. This isn't a good thing because there are special encounters depending on the time of year and other factors that I think might not spawn. You should attack and send away any NPCs you're not interested in. Or you should enslave them and put them to work in Lilaya's mansion. Most of them however aren't worth it even as slaves. I suggest keeping demons plus any NPCs you've got a fetish for like cat girls or rabbit girls or whatever. Also make sure that you have the money for rooms for all of them.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes