Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone know when the next story/event content update is? All I'm seeing is tweaking and mechanical/cosmetic improvements for the last couple updates.

EDIT: anyone found a workaround to the java blank tooltip issue?

Last edited:

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
So we have a game that focus around demons and corruption... but why there are no goats?
I want to be a demonic goat, fly around and punch people in the face.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

organord

Jun 10, 2020
So we have a game that focus around demons and corruption... but why there are no goats?
With race modding support in, at least it's possible to add goats (or other animals that strike your fancy) by yourself with some effort!

The is currently barebones because it simply points to a documented example bundled with the game:
In the game directory res\mods\innoxia\race\hyena\ are several files that make up the hyena race. They are documented to explain what that elements do and where you can find the different tags. Helps to know how to edit XML files, but they're in plain text with code formatting. See the other mod tutorials.
The other mod tutorials are for creating / (mostly the same process; just putting things into different folders and using a different XML template as a starting point, but also covers how LT handles the SVG images it uses).

Reactions: sonotink

International

Dec 9, 2019
You want a new race? Good news! Inno has spent the last 17 years on making it easier to add your own races via mods!

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone know when the next story/event content update is? All I'm seeing is tweaking and mechanical/cosmetic improvements for the last couple updates.
Allegedly in update 4.0. But if it doesn't happen, I don't think it would even be the first time the ETA moved once it was reached. It's been years since the last big update came—one that wasn't basically just skins, re-skins, flavor text, and the random addition then sudden subtraction of some game mechanic.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Angel's Nectar doesn't seem to reduce corruption, is there any consumable that reduces corruption?
1611214456825.png

sirspazz21

Jun 16, 2017
my god, at this point the dev has just doubled down so hard on recoding and fixing broken code that it's become the main focus. How long has it been since a major content/story update? Or something new mechanically. This game is becoming an ocean wide and inches deep.

Reactions: Apostate

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I mean, at this point, the dev has to intentionally be trying to fuck with people. That's pretty messed up. I dunno if they're just tired of their fans or trying to drive people away or something. Pretty weird anyways whatever is going on. I hope they can stabilize shit and be more reliable with update times some day. Sure Inno has their own issues.

What an odd situation lol. I can understand devs just hiding and not talking much (Even though I'm not fond of it.), I can understand devs communicating and trying to reach public deadlines and set realistic goals and shit. I can't understand dev's that consistently set public deadlines and miss them, then refuse to be more conservative with estimates. Doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes