FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I mean, at this point, the dev has to intentionally be trying to fuck with people. That's pretty messed up. I dunno if they're just tired of their fans or trying to drive people away or something. Pretty weird anyways whatever is going on. I hope they can stabilize shit and be more reliable with update times some day. Sure Inno has their own issues.

What an odd situation lol. I can understand devs just hiding and not talking much (Even though I'm not fond of it.), I can understand devs communicating and trying to reach public deadlines and set realistic goals and shit. I can't understand dev's that consistently set public deadlines and miss them, then refuse to be more conservative with estimates. Doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Well it's not exactly easy. But if you know your coding and XML formatting then you should be OK-ish
Woot.
I'm an artist, not a coder.
Though I can get by changing things by observation.
It is possible to to take someone else's race (the most similar to what I want if possible) and just edit the details? Or it needs actual code logic?

Compared to many other devs, Inno shows dedication and I have a feeling that there is a learning curve. I also really like that LT is basically an open source project.
Oh, I never said the opposite!
She listens and, time ago, she also paid attention and responded on her blog -which I guess she somehow does now on Discord?-

is something Accidental Woman is doing. Doing a framework with little content and then focus primarily on the engine and then moving on to more content. But also people were like "Ehh, were is the content? Almost a year in development and nothing to show. Mneh" People are always hard to satisfy.
Ah yes, tried that one.
Indeed, complex system (and pretty good for Twine!), but yeah, got bored fast because the lack of content.

But Inno is making a different mistake.
Take the latest delay/update, for example. Delayed because she feels Nyan's romance quest isn't satisfactory yet... who cares!
The Rat's Warren was the same, but she did something good there: placeholders. Again, draw a general plan, then complete later. She should do the dialog trees, and instead of spending days writing the actual content, a simple "Placeholder: Nyan says this or that" will suffice, as the Rat Warren's did.
That way people gets the idea, and she can keep advancing, people also advance, and later, she can take a rest from coding to simply write dialogs, which is much more relaxed (and gives the excuse to go back and revisite the "placeholdered" content lol)

(note:
I'm biased towards these extra delays due this or that NPC romance quests, because I haven't liked any of them. Not interested in having straight sex with a bird or a cat... gimme some deviancy! -'sides, I FUCKING hate catgirls-)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Wait, has having companions/slaves been dropped?
Support for companions (ie. NPCs who will accompany the MC on adventures) was dropped last year. You can still enable it in "Gameplay Options" and it should still work fine at this stage (mostly due to Inno not actually releasing any new content). Expect it to fuck up once Inno finally gets the game out of Dominion.

Slaves are still a thing in the game as far as buying NPCs - or enslaving them yourself - and installing them at Lilaya's place. And yes, milking is still broken AF, allowing you to make millions with essentially no effort.

On the other hand, Elementals have gotten a rework and can still accompany the MC. They're much better in a fight anyway.

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
It is possible to to take someone else's race (the most similar to what I want if possible) and just edit the details? Or it needs actual code logic?
Yes it is. That's what I did for mine.
But there is some coding necessary to tell the game how to differenciate your race from another (what are the requirements to make a human turn to your race : ex Mine needs a naga tail, cowl, scales etc..) and to code the effects of your race's drinks

Seelenleere

Jul 1, 2017
I mean, at this point, the dev has to intentionally be trying to fuck with people. That's pretty messed up.
That's a really hard statement. Especially as Inno tries to keep people in the loop. Just look at the games that were marked as "abandoned". Also you can always check on the Github if any progress has been made. You don't have to like how things are communicated but in the end there is still progress. Doesn't matter if they are working on the content, engine or expanding systems.

I can't understand dev's that consistently set public deadlines and miss them, then refuse to be more conservative with estimates. Doesn't make sense to me.
Try thinking about them as motivators. If you communicate a deadline you try to keep it. Also you say that that there is something in the pipeline. With Inno's record of deadline keeping just add a week to the announced date and you should be fine most of the time. Also deadline estimates can be really difficult especially when you try to have anything in that you wanted and are not considering cuts or placeholder. Also, if you don't want to wait you can basically grab the code from the public Github and build the game yourself.

Take the latest delay/update, for example. Delayed because she feels Nyan's romance quest isn't satisfactory yet... who cares!
The Rat's Warren was the same, but she did something good there: placeholders.
I guess some people are. I think we are at a point where basically any decision from Inno gets people riled up because something isn't there or not the way they wanted. "Cut the follower support? Nooo, mah cuckold rape fantasies!" "Delay because, the content isn't satisfactory to my likings? I want to play now!" "Insert placeholders to reduce delays? WTF, gimme proper content!"
I mean, I don't care about this too and I like your statement about the placeholders. But I am tired of some people constantly moaning about every little shit they don't like.
The argument against placeholder would be that sometimes temporary solutions can be the most permanent ones.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Quick question, how do i unlock teleportatin for the fast travel options?
Teleportation's from cat-girl officer in Submission after the slime queen side quest
= w=b

BONUS:
My guy is busy splooging everyone else but I dunno how to change partners during threesome or more...
My "bro bro" guy will be the Gengis Khan of his generation!!!

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
With Inno's record of deadline keeping just add a week to the announced date and you should be fine most of the time.
That's the whole problem people are having. Why do we have to add a week to estimates? If it's so obvious that it's going to happen to everybody, how is Inno missing it? One person could swap their expectations and fix all the issues, or we make everybody swap their expectations because one person won't, what's more rational? Lmao. It's pretty beyond just "one week" btw. The main issue seems to be them focusing on rando content instead of crap they promised like months/years ago.

I should mention, I'm not even super hard following this game or upset or anything, I just find the situation interesting. I just like to see what's happening with the update delays, pretty entertaining. It's like why I still check out the Breeders of Neph thread even though I haven't played or been interested in the game in over a year. The development nightmares are sometimes better than the games. All that money they're making and they can't be reliable in one way or another.

Inno's is even more interesting to me because it's like they have to know what they're doing is annoying people and it's stuff that could be fixed easily. Breeder of Neph dude just seems like he can't handle working in a group and/or is a control freak, and/or is a greedy fuck, so he'll never improve. I've seen messages from him and don't have a great opinion of him anymore to say the least. When he came into the thread to try to "set the record straight", it just cemented all the crap I'd seen people saying about him for me.

Protip to devs: Don't get defensive and attack people publicly, it doesn't help anything and makes you look like a dick to any new people that don't know about you. At least Inno seems to avoid that as far as I know, props. Too many devs have no business sense. You're not just trying to sell your game, you're trying to sell yourself as well. If people don't like you, goodbye more money. You're going to get shit on by some people even if you're a good/reliable dev. That's part of the job. Most amateur devs are not good devs, you should expect extra shit. You wanna step into the big boy world of making a living making games, it has some drawbacks.

There are devs that get literal death threats for shit they do in games, people are fucking crazy. Some people on a forum upset with you because you can't keep deadlines, focus on content you promised, or hire some new people is a farcry from how toxic shit could be. The shit talking here has been fairly tame from what I can tell. People simply being kinda negative on a forum about the development of a game aren't doing it to upset the dev, they're just venting their frustrations to other people who play the game. The death threats and shit, not cool though. I don't think I've seen anything even close to that in either thread.

Obviously a text game is going to be easier to add content to than a 3d game as well. That's why there's a pretty big gap in expectations for changes between the two.

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Quick question, how do i unlock teleportatin for the fast travel options?
That is one of the non-standard Arcane spells, so the spellbook isn't just available from Vicky in the shopping arcade.

I think you get the spellbook from doing Claire's teleporter related quest down in Submission. Someone correct me if I'm misremembering, it has been a while and the wiki entry for that quest is incomplete.

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
That is one of the non-standard Arcane spells, so the spellbook isn't just available from Vicky in the shopping arcade.

I think you get the spellbook from doing Claire's teleporter related quest down in Submission. Someone correct me if I'm misremembering, it has been a while and the wiki entry for that quest is incomplete.
Huh, I never needed teleportation when I played the game. I could easily grow wings with a potion and fly there instead. It doesn't take a lot of time and skips encounters on the way.

May 30, 2020
I much prefer to lurk, but I simply cannot find the answer I'm looking for. This was discussed previously in the thread ages ago, but I don't think it was answered in good enough detail.

If I want to increase physique permanently, are there ways to do that without straight-up cheating? I don't want my character to be reliant on items of any sort. I was led to believe by a previous discussion that by enchanting potions at exorbitant cost you could achieve this, but as things stand at this moment I cannot do that at all. I don't know if I'm not selecting the right thing to enchant, but I simply can't go further than a temporary boost of 25.

Also, if I must use enchantment, is there any way to tell how much enchantment I have room for in my character's enchantment capacity? I cannot for the life of me find a stat block location for enchantment capacity. I find myself very annoyed at this and while I am aware it may be right in front of me and I am blind, I would very much appreciate some direction in this endeavor.

Lastly, does anyone have a good way to keep slave obedience up when they work at the spa? I really am not big into slavery, thus I see the mechanic as a means to an end. I would really love the ability to free them, and then if their affection is high enough they want to stay anyway, but seeing as that is not and with all probability will not be an option, I usually tend to give them comfort as best I can. That being said, comfort comes with at the cost of obedience, and while it's easy to keep one's on the milkers obedient, and somewhat easy to counter obedience on other jobs by simply upping the amount of hours worked, it seems supremely difficult to keep a positive ratio on those that work at the spa. I don't give any of them room service because I find that to be extraordinarily extra, but it seems like unless I go the incredibly intrusive route of putting an obedience zapper in the room I cannot achieve positive obedience gain for spa workers meaning I have to manually instill obedience from time to time. I know that this is only an issue for someone who is actively engaged in the "roleplay" of the whole thing and wanting the narrative behind their actions to be a certain way but I would much appreciate another's input. If there is really no way to fix this other than short changing them in amenities or adding the obedience zapper, I will likely just suck it up and do obedience maintenance manually because it really ruins it for me imagining that I have to resort to such tactics just to get people to like me. And yes, I know you can get people to come to your place, but that system is FAR less fleshed out so at least for the time being I intend to stick to the less desirable slave option.

Reactions: e-disfunction

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Support for companions (ie. NPCs who will accompany the MC on adventures) was dropped last year. You can still enable it in "Gameplay Options" and it should still work fine at this stage (mostly due to Inno not actually releasing any new content). Expect it to fuck up once Inno finally gets the game out of Dominion.

Slaves are still a thing in the game as far as buying NPCs - or enslaving them yourself - and installing them at Lilaya's place. And yes, milking is still broken AF, allowing you to make millions with essentially no effort.

On the other hand, Elementals have gotten a rework and can still accompany the MC. They're much better in a fight anyway.
As there been any info if it will be re-added?

Cuz I really liked having the ability of having customized companions

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I much prefer to lurk, but I simply cannot find the answer I'm looking for. This was discussed previously in the thread ages ago, but I don't think it was answered in good enough detail.

If I want to increase physique permanently, are there ways to do that without straight-up cheating? I don't want my character to be reliant on items of any sort. I was led to believe by a previous discussion that by enchanting potions at exorbitant cost you could achieve this, but as things stand at this moment I cannot do that at all. I don't know if I'm not selecting the right thing to enchant, but I simply can't go further than a temporary boost of 25.

Also, if I must use enchantment, is there any way to tell how much enchantment I have room for in my character's enchantment capacity? I cannot for the life of me find a stat block location for enchantment capacity. I find myself very annoyed at this and while I am aware it may be right in front of me and I am blind, I would very much appreciate some direction in this endeavor.

Lastly, does anyone have a good way to keep slave obedience up when they work at the spa? I really am not big into slavery, thus I see the mechanic as a means to an end. I would really love the ability to free them, and then if their affection is high enough they want to stay anyway, but seeing as that is not and with all probability will not be an option, I usually tend to give them comfort as best I can. That being said, comfort comes with at the cost of obedience, and while it's easy to keep one's on the milkers obedient, and somewhat easy to counter obedience on other jobs by simply upping the amount of hours worked, it seems supremely difficult to keep a positive ratio on those that work at the spa. I don't give any of them room service because I find that to be extraordinarily extra, but it seems like unless I go the incredibly intrusive route of putting an obedience zapper in the room I cannot achieve positive obedience gain for spa workers meaning I have to manually instill obedience from time to time. I know that this is only an issue for someone who is actively engaged in the "roleplay" of the whole thing and wanting the narrative behind their actions to be a certain way but I would much appreciate another's input. If there is really no way to fix this other than short changing them in amenities or adding the obedience zapper, I will likely just suck it up and do obedience maintenance manually because it really ruins it for me imagining that I have to resort to such tactics just to get people to like me. And yes, I know you can get people to come to your place, but that system is FAR less fleshed out so at least for the time being I intend to stick to the less desirable slave option.
1) open the phone and then go to perk tree, you can level physique from there

2) if you'd open up your inventory and would take a look at your lower left equipment screen you'd see it (you don't see it if it is toggled off)
Screenshot_9.png

3) give the slaves on their off time bedroom duty and make them sleep on the floor, on the bed or in your bed, it does not take away from their stamina pool and has 0 negative effects on affection or obedience, it gives them + obedience though

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Huh, I never needed teleportation when I played the game. I could easily grow wings with a potion and fly there instead. It doesn't take a lot of time and skips encounters on the way.
The advantage with Teleportation is you can open your phone, browse to a completely different map that's many area-transitions away, and get to your target tile in that map in a single, immediate "step" (for the cost of some Aura).
This will become more and more beneficial as the gameworld expands (though at the current pace some of us might die of old age before the world becomes large enough to truly appreciate Teleportation).

Wings are undeniably useful though.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys question: Do i need to start a new game to find the new transformation consumable items? i pasted an old save to try the newest version and Ralph's Shack just sells me the same old stuff so yeah, what do i do?
New game for the new transformative items to appear?
Just try to enchant the old transformative items to unlock new species?
Look for another NPC that sells the new transformative items? (if so please tell me where)
just yeah, wanna try a bear or shark character but can't find the items to transform anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes