anon707

Jun 13, 2018
The problem with your examples is that most of them have already been formally cut from the game, and the rest are incredibly samey between each other. Like, I seriously can't think of any new variation in slave content having been added in ages.

Like, yes, they might be different activities, but there hasn't been much depth added between those activities. After like two years of minimal fresh, quality content, that stuff has all gotten super stale as well. There's only so many variations of the same stuff you can do with the same in game descriptions and dialog, even if they are *technically* different. This is the downside of the dynamic sex system, if variation isn't added then even if the activity is "different", all the dialog is the exact same. And if you've already seen that dialog 2000 times, then it makes the new activity feel the same as the previous 2000 iterations of the same thing.

And honestly, my favorite, well written smut scenes tend to be enjoyable longer. The problem is that its a lot harder to find that content.

Edit: I'm starting to think I'm talking myself out of liking this sex system. It seems to work best when the main fun or game play loop is the non-sex content.
This sounds less like a format problem and more of a developer problem. TiTs' main format of sex scene are static. But people dont get bored of it because there's always new stuff coming down the pipeline. While there's been a couple of new scenes that've been put out in LT over the course of... honestly i cant remember past the Nyan rework. I know that there's a lot of unique scenes in the game, but as for the sex scene system itself not much has been added, just slight tweaks to accommodate certain body types. But the dialog itself has been the same with no new additions or any new sex position (I think its time for Inno to buckled down and read the Kama Sutra). Now, this is the part where we say "Inno should get some help" with some of this writing but that's a horse that's gasping for air after getting kicked for so long, its not dead yet though.

As for "cut" content. The examples I listed are all still in the game, just no more support from Inno. Dropped support is not cut content, cut content implies its been removed from the game. With some of the new mod framework for scene being done im putting faith in modders hands to expand companion content since the elemental is only good for being battle bot and nothing else.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
aight thanks, btw what artist should i go with?
That's pure taste and you can freely adjust it from npc to npc anyways.
Jam has done sketches for a ton of characters, FAF has very refined images for some of the major ones, Neko has busts of some of the older ones (that all count as naked and thus won't show up before engaging in lewds), KT80 only adds a handful and UBF is one elaborate fanart of Amber.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any way to get angel or devil/demon wings without cheating, i tried transforming angel nectar but no such option, only thing i found so far for wings is dragon

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
any way to get angel or devil/demon wings without cheating, i tried transforming angel tears but no such option, only thing i found so far for wings is dragon
Almost any other food will give you race-neutral leathery/feathered wing options. You can also legitimately become a demon after the end of the current story, angels won't be officially supported for quite a while though.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
any way to get angel or devil/demon wings without cheating, i tried transforming angel nectar but no such option, only thing i found so far for wings is dragon
Almost any other food will give you race-neutral leathery/feathered wing options. You can also legitimately become a demon after the end of the current story, angels won't be officially supported for quite a while though.
There is currently one single angel in the game, and the plotline involving her and her romance shop has been utterly forgotten.
There was rumor from the discord a while back that Inno was planning an angel transformation similar to the demon one.
0 corruption, virginity intact, max out a relationship meter kinda thing.
Beyond slimes having angel as a morph option (which is purely cosmetic: slimes cannot fly) nothing has been done in a LONG time.
and no, if you flesh an angel slime they go base human.

TLDR: Everything about Angels has been lost in endless delays.

• Sad
Reactions: Sarkath

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
There is currently one single angel in the game, and the plotline involving her and her romance shop has been utterly forgotten.
There was rumor from the discord a while back that Inno was planning an angel transformation similar to the demon one.
Beyond slimes having angel as a morph option (which is purely cosmetic: slimes cannot fly) nothing has been done in a LONG time.

Oh, the person selling the companion gifts was an angel? Shows how much I pay attention in this game.
There's also the plot angel guy that fought Lilith during the exposition towards the end of Meraxis's leg of the main quest, but in general I'm not sure if angels will get any actual content or if it'll be a debug-only NPC race.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I prefer Jam's stuff, basically across teh board.

This sounds less like a format problem and more of a developer problem. TiTs' main format of sex scene are static. But people dont get bored of it because there's always new stuff coming down the pipeline. While there's been a couple of new scenes that've been put out in LT over the course of... honestly i cant remember past the Nyan rework. I know that there's a lot of unique scenes in the game, but as for the sex scene system itself not much has been added, just slight tweaks to accommodate certain body types. But the dialog itself has been the same with no new additions or any new sex position (I think its time for Inno to buckled down and read the Kama Sutra). Now, this is the part where we say "Inno should get some help" with some of this writing but that's a horse that's gasping for air after getting kicked for so long, its not dead yet though.

As for "cut" content. The examples I listed are all still in the game, just no more support from Inno. Dropped support is not cut content, cut content implies its been removed from the game. With some of the new mod framework for scene being done im putting faith in modders hands to expand companion content since the elemental is only good for being battle bot and nothing else.
You know what, you're right. You've re-sold me on this system lol

I do still stand by what I said about really good, fully written scenes though. As good as a dynamic system is, it's hard to beat really well written smut. Some of the best ones from CoC/CoC2/TiTS still do it for me lol

But we're talking like, a handful of scenes across all three games and their like, half a billion words of content. It's hard to get it right.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I think Jam has the most portraits, though it all boils down to preference. Beyond the official commissions, there's a mod author called StickFace on Discord that made an art pack for this game (it gives portraits to a bunch of NPCs that have none). The art is vanilla-friendly and kinda of reminiscent of Jam's. Personally, I'm fond of it.

Oh, the person selling the companion gifts was an angel? Shows how much I pay attention in this game.
There's also the plot angel guy that fought Lilith during the exposition towards the end of Meraxis's leg of the main quest, but in general I'm not sure if angels will get any actual content or if it'll be a debug-only NPC race.
To be fair, the shopkeeper is trying to remain hidden for obvious reasons, hence why she's a mysterious, cloaked figure. Out of character, players had to go behind the scenes to figure out what she was.

Angels are a key element in the lore of this world, but we are still a long way off before we can "officially" meet them. Perhaps when we defeat more Lilins they will see our worth as a potential ally. But with the way things are going right now we're probably going to die of old age before we reach that point in the story. lol

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018

That's not true, the most recent update with the human liberation front involves angels showing up in the backstory (or probably a demon disguised as an angel, judging by their actions). And given the prominence they play in the backstory of the game, it seems inconceivable that they won't at some point show up in-person for the protagonist to interact with.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
How far along is the HLF quest? I'm trying to get to the next stage (after raiding the old base in the bat caves) and I wanna know if I'm wasting my time.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
How far along is the HLF quest? I'm trying to get to the next stage (after raiding the old base in the bat caves) and I wanna know if I'm wasting my time.
The only other thing that I know of is going to that rat chick in the gambling den with the moltovs you get from that place.

Reactions: throbzombie

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
what affects slave price except for race? is it worth getting them obedient for instance?
Obedience, virginities, maybe some other stuff ... if you're just going for a quick buck through sales though, capturing two demons is a lot more efficient than trying to boost the price of one.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
what affects slave price except for race? is it worth getting them obedient for instance?
I'm pretty sure obedience and affection affect the price, but beyond that, no clue. Virginity status sometimes seems to help, but not always by a consistant amount. The game's not really clear about it and most of the times the prices just seem random to me.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Obedience, virginities, maybe some other stuff ... if you're just going for a quick buck through sales though, capturing two demons is a lot more efficient than trying to boost the price of one.
And in the long term, applying some transformation and sticking them into the milking room is a lot more efficient than selling them. And by "long term" I mean like a day.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
And in the long term, applying some transformation and sticking them into the milking room is a lot more efficient than selling them. And by "long term" I mean like a day.
Just about everything in the game is more efficient. Spamming prostitution using quick sex will make you way more money, way faster, with way less of a hassle. And if you grab the leveling perk, you'll max your level pretty quickly as well.

It helps if you have a keyboard/mouse replay app or autoclicker so you don't have to spam "1, q, q, ctrl+e, 1" over and over and over... but that's true for a lot of the repetitive boring shit in the game. Like hell I'm clicking 4000 times per slave set up for milking lol

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Just about everything in the game is more efficient. Spamming prostitution using quick sex will make you way more money, way faster, with way less of a hassle.
well yeah but i like to punish the ones who try to assult me in alleys and if they arent something i want to keep around like dobberman number 5 in that alley instead of removing em i enslave em to make a small profit. also its fun for rp reasons

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
well yeah but i like to punish the ones who try to assult me in alleys and if they arent something i want to keep around like dobberman number 5 in that alley instead of removing em i enslave em to make a small profit. also its fun for rp reasons
Race and obedience are the biggest price spikes I ever actually noticed. The price cap for "common" furries will never be all that high, but maxing out their obedience still makes a considerable difference IIRC, if you're just doing it for roleplay.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes